Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The DOW just hit 20

millionaire in training

Kim was a very close friend of one of my best friends.... He was a warrior and a prophet and a gifted musician and the real deal. He is the reason I am on this ride...Yes I did my research but not until I heard him speak it ... did I buy it ;) I placed my first order from my cell phone before his program was over that night....Could say much more but that's enough... Semper fi all.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, 1lucdog said:

Kim was a very close friend of one of my best friends.... He was a warrior and a prophet and a gifted musician and the real deal. He is the reason I am on this ride...Yes I did my research but not until I heard him speak it ... did I buy it ;) I placed my first order from my cell phone before his program was over that night....Could say much more but that's enough... Semper fi all.:rolleyes:

He definitely was the real deal - so much more influence than we will ever realize.  So thankful that Sunil is continuing with Codebreakers to dissect Kim's other prophesies - especially the "Big E". 

• Upvote 6

My friend Mark Chironna some weeks back prophesied dow at 20000 ...that was a Sunday the next day it started and maintained the "trump effect" rally then plateaued for a couple weeks and now it continues...We do our homework and put forward our best efforts ...but what gets me Buzzy ;) is when the supernatural drops us a trail to follow ...Getting warm I would say. 

• Upvote 5

Join Charles and me in song...

FBN host Charles Payne broke out in song today after the Dow Jones Industrial Average hit 20,000.

Payne selected the old classic, “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head,” by Dean Martin.
Here are a few lines from Aint That a Kick in the Head:

How lucky can one guy be?
I kissed her and she kissed me
Like the fella once said,
“Ain’t that a kick in the head?”

The room was completely black,
I hugged her and she hugged back
Like the sailor said, quote,
“Ain’t that a hole in the boat?”

My head keeps spinnin’,
I go to sleep and keep grinnin’
If this is just the beginnin’,