Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

International Monetary participate in the Arab Forum for growth

yota691

History of edits:: 01/22/2017 9:06 • 202 visits readable
Iraqi dinar in the tail of the strongest Arab currency arrangement
[Oan- up] 
class US site of the Iraqi currency [dinar] at the bottom of the strongest Arab currency arrangement.
According to the order published on [howmuch.net] the US, the GCC currencies were among the strongest Arab currencies, are bottom , including Iraq, Lebanon and the countries of the list. 
And I occupied the Kuwaiti dinar, ranking first, followed by Oman, and then Bahrain, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, Algeria, Djibouti, Syria, Yemen, Mauritania, Comoros, Somalia, and then Iraq and Lebanon.
  • Upvote 14

the sound of " poor currency woes "    tells how far down the program rate has taken the dinar , 

US Dollar1 USD = 1.43500 LYD
Libyan Dinar1 LYD = 0.696864 USD 
US Dollar1 USD = 250.150 YER
Yemeni Rial1 YER = 0.00399760 USD   < ------these two  are pretty low ,  would not take much too get ahead of these 2         
US Dollar1 USD = 3.75130 SAR
Saudi Arabian Riyal1 SAR = 0.266574 USD  just 3  examples of what  the dinar needs too gain too play the field of strong currency !

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Tonygrasso said:

Wow! We are behind Yemen and Somalia. One war torn region and one failed state. The dinar definitely does not belong at that point in the rankings. Time to do something about it Iraq

You can say that again TG.  The dinar is way undervalued and when compared to currencies in the region it is even more obvious.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Kuwaiti dinar is the strongest currency in the ME

Guest What?

iraq is ten times richest than Kuwait 

We patiently wait.

LB,  100% in agreement and yes we patiently await for the "Big Surprise" & the "Big Boom" & the "Suddenly" that Life as we know it will change 4-ever.   Please remember to accept your blessings but Please pay it Forward.  God's Blessing are 100% Real & Legit!!

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Kuwaiti dinar is the strongest currency in the ME

Guest What?

iraq is ten times richest than Kuwait 

We patiently wait.

Still Maliki and his goons take it off the top. Not until there gone. Will you see. Iqd rise. They have done as much damage to Iraq as isis. 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

LB,  100% in agreement and yes we patiently await for the "Big Surprise" & the "Big Boom" & the "Suddenly" that Life as we know it will change 4-ever.   Please remember to accept your blessings but Please pay it Forward.  God's Blessing are 100% Real & Legit!!

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

Agree my friend TG, I will share my blessings with family and close friends.!

Always grateful for all I have

Go RV

Go 2017

24 minutes ago, Boozer said:

Still Maliki and his goons take it off the top. Not until there gone. Will you see. Iqd rise. They have done as much damage to Iraq as isis. 

Agree my friend Boozer,

Maliki and his buddies will be gone in the near future. They already removed the head of the judiciary, that guy was ones of Maliki's buddies.

Go reforms

Go battle against corruption 

Go justice

Go punishment 

• Upvote 4

Good evening DV, we know the Dinar is being forcefully kept at its current rate and its current rate does not represent its current value. As LB says, Iraq is 10 times richer then Kuwait, so with that being said Iraq will show its true colors once Mosul has been liberated imo. The "campaign to deceive" is well under way to avoid and ward off speculation and a run on the currency. All the signs are there and the global community is on board to bring Iraq back to its "former glory" hopefully just a little while longer and one day we will awake and the Dinar will have international status and a new value :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good evening DV, we know the Dinar is being forcefully kept at its current rate and its current rate does not represent its current value. As LB says, Iraq is 10 times richer then Kuwait, so with that being said Iraq will show its true colors once Mosul has been liberated imo. The "campaign to deceive" is well under way to avoid and ward off speculation and a run on the currency. All the signs are there and the global community is on board to bring Iraq back to its "former glory" hopefully just a little while longer and one day we will awake and the Dinar will have international status and a new value :twothumbs:

Wiljor,  Yes Sir You Are G2G with your assessment and we will see the "Dream Team DV Group" celebrate until the end of time and then some.....................I do not have the words that could explain the "Shock" of the RV / RI when it goes International.     All I know is that I'm extremely happy I stayed the course with all of you at DV.  

Always Keeping the Faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 5