Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump...ISIS completely wiped out within 30 days of taking office. Mattis’ first day on the job...

mlay901

‘MAD DOG’ MATTIS CELEBRATING ON DAY ONE, BLOWS UP ISIS 31 TIMES

JANUARY 22, 2017

It was Secretary of Defense Mattis’ first day at the Pentagon and he has already hit the ground running. Mattis spent the day overseeing strikes against the Islamic State in both Syria and Iraq.

Mattis, who was critical of the Obama administration’s ISIS strategy, calling it ‘full of half measures,’ set the tone immediately that he wasn’t messing around. The Secretary of Defense utilized bombers, fighters and remotely piloted aircraft to carry out the bombings.

Syria took the bulk of the strikes with 25 total, while Iraq was hit six times. Two of the strikes in Syria successfully neutralized ISIS units, as well as artillery near the city of Bab. ISIS units in the city of Raqqa also suffered losses, with 22 strikes pulverizing 12 tactical units, two underground explosive bomb factories, and an ISIS base. Mattis also oversaw strikes that hit two ISIS oil wells in Syria.

In Iraq, Mattis continued to crush ISIS forces. One of the strikes, taking place in the city of Rutbah, eliminated a tactical unit, two weapons caches, a mortar and a vehicle. Strikes in the city of Beiji also demolished a unit and a vehicle, while another strike in Kisik blew up a building and a tactical unit.

To cap it all off, Mattis oversaw two strikes against Mosul, the ISIS region capital in Iraq, which annihilated two units, a tank, a factory that manufactures car bombs, and three fighting positions.

It’s becoming clear why President Trump wasted no time making sure Mattis was sworn into his cabinet immediately

President Trump has mentioned in the past that he would like to see ISIS completely wiped out within 30 days of taking office. If Mattis’ first day on the job was any indication, the president may just get his wish.

1i67b0.jpg

Edited by mlay901
  • Upvote 16

4 minutes ago, Lorre said:

I got so excited, I forgot to say... Thanks mlay! Going to sleep well tonight. ☺

I was pretty excited too...especially since I have heard it may take many months to accomplish.  Trump is not messing around, and I like what I'm seeing!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, mlay901 said:

I was pretty excited too...especially since I have heard it may take many months to accomplish.  Trump is not messing around, and I like what I'm seeing!

Me too!!! Unbelievable! He said he was coming in to get things done. I love it! Keep the momentum going!:D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, In this since 2004 said:

When I was there, it was fire when fired upon.  What we really need is faith in the system and faith in our troops.  Let our seasoned guys do their job without prejudice.  Let the negs begin.  Give our boys EVERYTHING. We can fix things if allowed to.  Lost track of the places I've been 'in support of.'

What? Oh, no. No negs for you - only pluses!!! Thank YOU and all the Patriots for your service to our Country!!! Yes, Sir!!!

:salute:          :salute:           :salute:

• Upvote 9

35 minutes ago, In this since 2004 said:

When I was there, it was fire when fired upon.  What we really need is faith in the system and faith in our troops.  Let our seasoned guys do their job without prejudice.  Let the negs begin.  Give our boys EVERYTHING. We can fix things if allowed to.  Lost track of the places I've been 'in support of.'

I'm gonna go out on a limb here too... Back during Desert storm, I was watching the television with a large gathering of friends. I was only 18. I remember seeing the women and children that Saddam put up on the roof of the palace. I watched for about five minutes and then, out loud, I said, Bomb them! There was dead silence for a second, then I explained. Saddam doesn't care about them, and those women know exactly why they are on that roof. They had had plenty of time to make peace with God. Then everyone else chimed in of course. I was the only female that took that stand. War is literally Hell. For our boys, and for ALL the families. Unfortunately collateral damage is a cost. These people do not play by the same rules. We HAVE TO, AND NEED TO, get the job done quickly and efficiently, and GET OUR BOYS BACK HOME! JMO and thanks again. I can't imagine what you have seen. Sincerely.

• Upvote 8

ISIS, of course Mad Dog has heard of ISIS, her name was OSIRIS, Semaris, ancient goddess of Babylon, declared a deity 2500 years B.C. The mother of Nimrod, builder of Tower of Babylon near Tigris River, also he was declared 2500B.C after his death a deity, a God, and his name was changed to Horus! Nineveh was destroyed much of by ISIS, sometimes known by name ISIL, Islamic State of Levant, Daash, Califate, radical Islam Sunni, spin off of radical Al- Queida. Sadaam Bathist  radicals. Ninevah, for example, held artifacts they destroyed and pillaged that go back to the earliest known artifacts in human history! Hopefully after all this devastation  it can be recovered and restored. So, Mad Dog, certainly know ISIS, for many reasons, even Secret reasons! So, do I think Iraq will Revalue the new currency? Absolutely, Adam's correct, they will delete leading zeros on rate .00086 presently some or all, probably two, and all zeros off note from 25,000 example to 25 Dinar. Thus initially about $0.10 per $1.00 USD. No lop, a revaluation that to some might appear a lop, but equates marginally close to a 25,000 note being around $2,200-$2,500 US, That in our government foreign currency accounts thus pay the cost plus for the War, and them some credit debt Iraq owes U S, our government holds their cast, in foreign currency accounts. Thus, Iraq is in debt to US for many  decades in the future! Good news is without external politic interference there is not much left to do to RV, unless something or someone is hindering the endpoint we all seek. RV should be quite close at hand !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, In this since 2004 said:

If the last election was any indication, then I believe there about 60 million plus people who believe as you do.  I am for sure one of them.  Imagine how many people didn't even vote because they thought it was a lost cause?  I bet there about 20-40 million of them that wish they could be counted among the more brave of us that were willing to voice our opinions. Thank you for your service Sir.  My daughter serves in the Navy and I am extremely proud of her and all our military.

I say, Go Gitmo.  I wonder why Obama couldn't close it.

• Upvote 6

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2688006/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-critically-injured-air-strike-iraq/

JIHADI 'AIR RAID' ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ‘critically injured in air strikes in northern Iraq’, local reports claim
The bloodthirsty terror chief is one of the world's most wanted men
BY HOLLY CHRISTODOULOU
23rd January 2017, 8:57 pm 

FEARED Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been critically injured in an airstrike, according to local reports.
The bloodthirsty terror mastermind was said to have been wounded after a US-led coalition bombing raid in Al-Ba’aj in northern Iraq.

AP:Associated Press
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has reportedly been critically injured in US-led coalition airstrikes
But it isn’t the first time reports have emerged claiming that al-Baghdadi has been either hurt or killed.
The Pentagon said last month it believed the IS leader was still alive, despite repeated efforts by US forces to take him out.
If the coalition managed to kill the feared jihadi, it would come as a huge blow to the terror group, which is already losing its grip on the Middle East.

The IS leader is one of the world’s most wanted men 

The Pentagon says US spy agencies believe he is alive and running the terror group
Last month, the US government increased the bounty for the chief from $10 million to $25 million.
It will be handed over to anyone who comes forward with information on his whereabouts that will lead to his capture or death.
Baghdadi has kept a low profile after announcing himself as leader of a renewed Muslim caliphate in Mosul.

But in November, the deluded leader made a desperate rallying call to his warped followers — telling them they will WIN the battle of Mosul.
In his first message for over a year, the self-declared ‘caliph’ told jihadists to make infidels’ blood “flow like rivers”.

Reuters

The only known video footage al-Baghdadi is from a sermon he gave in 2014
But in December, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson admitted al-Baghdadi was no longer present in the embattled city.
He told parliament: “It is a cruel irony that some of the intelligence we have, you may know, suggests that the gentleman in question has actually vacated the scene himself and is nonetheless using internet media to encourage people to take part in violence.”
Having ruled over Mosul in a barbaric two-and-a-half year reign of terror, maniacal ISIS leader al-Baghdadi has cemented himself as the world’s most wanted man.
Iraq-born al-Baghdadi sleeps underground in a suicide vest and is becoming increasingly paranoid, ordering executions whilst under attack from Iraqi and Peshmerga troops

Edited by Lorre
  • Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

We live in hope that he will deliver.. We live in hope that the people of Iraq will have the freedom to enjoy the fruits of their wealth.. We live in hope that we will all enjoy the fruits of our wait ... Soon.. Or should that be Suddenly ..

karma will get you ISIS ...

🙏🙏🙏

NoviceInvestor, Very eloquently stated and we vote for "Suddenly".   Yup "ISIS" cowards will pay for their "EVIL" they have inflicted on innocent people in the world.....Say hello to my little friend.....BOOM Direct Hit On The Enemy.....:ph34r::ph34r:,  Mission Complete 4 now!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4