Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank's Doaڕۆژ: delete the zeros of hard currency for the time being

yota691

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

Governor of the Central Bank's "Tomorrow Press": Iraqi dinar is not in danger and delete the zeros Postponed 15/01/2017 12:37 BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: The Central Bank, said on Sunday that there is full control of the Iraqi dinar, revealing that the deletion of zeros from the currency, deferred for the time being. 

Yota Thanks, DV,  Today CBI postponed or deferred deletion of the zeros,  Believe this we will not know the final plan until it is executed which means International IQD recognized, RV / RI, LD's issued simultaneously removing large notes but not necessarily in that order.

"Central Iraq" supports the currency delete the"zeros" dinar

Posted by: Arabian Business Egypt in Breaking News , Latest News , Arab economy , banks and insurance 6 days ago 0 1542 visit

Revealed on the Keywords Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, he began to develop the first steps of the support of the Iraqi dinar project. 
Keywords and said in a statement, said that the aim of the deletion of three zeros is to support the Iraqi dinar, and make it a competitor to foreign currencies, pointing out that this strategic project will serve the country's economy, as the dinar will be included in the global basket of currencies in the vital exchanges.He added that the bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of the project, it is expected to start at the beginning of 2017. He pointed out that the introduction of the new currency does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about 10 years.

DV,  On 8 Jan 2017  Markinsa provided an article above Central  "supports the currency delete the zeros" dinar.

My 2 cents is this back in 2015 the CBI stated the delete the zeros would start in early 2017 so for me that means 1st quarter IMHO.   This is coming together on many fronts Liberation Of Mosul, misinformation / disinformation, delay, lots of money poured into Iraq which means follow the money, All countries wanting to invest in Iraq, Banking Reforms being executed, important laws to be passed "HCL", Federal Court, Accountability & Justice, etc.   I am a firm believer deep in my gut that we are close and we all hope that it happens in the next few weeks or so and yes I do believe it will.

Yes I do believe the GOI, CBI & Parliament will not show the Ace Card when we expect it to happen, but the time will come when they will show us the RV / RI of the IQD and that my DV friends is sooner than later IMHO.

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Yes I do believe the GOI, CBI & Parliament will not show the Ace Card when we expect it to happen, but the time will come when they will show us the RV / RI of the IQD and that my DV friends is sooner than later IMHO.

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

From your velvety TIGER lips to God's ears ! ;)

Thank you for your positive post. :)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

"Central Iraq" supports the currency delete the"zeros" dinar

Posted by: Arabian Business Egypt in Breaking News , Latest News , Arab economy , banks and insurance 6 days ago 0 1542 visit

Revealed on the Keywords Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, he began to develop the first steps of the support of the Iraqi dinar project. 
Keywords and said in a statement, said that the aim of the deletion of three zeros is to support the Iraqi dinar, and make it a competitor to foreign currencies, pointing out that this strategic project will serve the country's economy, as the dinar will be included in the global basket of currencies in the vital exchanges.He added that the bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of the project, it is expected to start at the beginning of 2017. He pointed out that the introduction of the new currency does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about 10 years.

DV,  Please remember these are direct statements from the CBI and based on some of the wording "International Recognized Currency as well as Increase in Purchasing Power of the IQD" jumps out and slaps me right in the face....Ouch, But It Feels So Good!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Ouch, But It Feels So Good!!!!!!!!

Oh, you're one of THOSE kinds of TIGERs.... :eyebrows::P

We're glad you're here with us....

seems the ho'bummer administration's destruction of our country has led to The Ringling Barnum & Baily Circus having to call it quits.

So now we'll just park your cage in TheCLOWNTHUG's basement next to his computer so 

the two of you can keep eachother company from now on ! :wub:  Our own DV Circus up in here ! :D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Oh, you're one of THOSE kinds of TIGERs.... :eyebrows::P

We're glad you're here with us....

seems the ho'bummer administration's destruction of our country has led to The Ringling Barnum & Baily Circus having to call it quits.

So now we'll just park your cage in TheCLOWNTHUG's basement next to his computer so 

the two of you can keep eachother company from now on ! :wub:  Our own DV Circus up in here ! :D

Yes Yes:D....Believe me I am elated to be a part of this DV Family and one day in the near term look forward to the "Post RV Party" with all of my "New Friends" 4-life

• Upvote 6

There are very solid reasons why software goes through rigorous testing before being put into live production environment. This the same for cars and any other product comes to market to be bought and sold. Are there mistakes, sure there are but a vast majority of mistakes are found during the testing phase of a product's life cycle. The IBAN being released was part of the electronic banking testing being done in Iraq. Remember the slurry of articles last year of electronic banking, ATMs and electronic cards? This also relates to payments that Iraq will need to do to companies such as oil companies and investments that Iraqis are trying to bring into the country. The IBAN is needed to communicate with banks outside of Iraq but it must be certain that inside of Iraq it can handle it. For that they need to test it before they can implement it. They aren't going to buy it then see whats in it. 

Articles pertaining to all fighting has been completed on the "east coast" is referring to the eastern part of Mosul. Its a translation error. Getting rid of ISIS is about securityof Iraq true but it is also preventing the further invasion into Iraq. Mosul wasn't the only fight and it will not be the last. If you had been following the fight with ISIS, then the repelling of ISIS started much closer to Baghdad, with the dam and oil fields between Baghdad, Erbil and Mosul. This isn't because this is the last thing they needed to do. This is because if they didn't they would have very well lost Iraq as ISIS was taking more land by the day, so it was a must do.

Using logic, rather than irrational reason, one can understand the flow of things. The RV will happen not because I wish it to or we see a grain of sand moves in that direction. The RV will happen at the right time for Iraq. Besides it is better to invest in a country or investment when it is low and growing rather than in the middle of its ascendancy. Many times I have a trader say, I missed the bottom and its too late now. Any big players that are going to get into the game are already in the game otherwise their investment is worth less than when it will be after the Dinar RVs. why? Its a numbers game. A 1,000 percentage increase is much better than a 300% increase no matter how you think about it. I will take 25,000 dinars at 1182 to 1 than 25,000 dinars at a 1 to 1 and increase it to 3.32 or whatever. Sure there will always be the exchange but no more valuable than buying when its at the bottom and increasing from there. Only wish I have is that I could have entered back in 2005 rather than 2014. However in 2005 I was debating muslims and heavy into the study of Islam. Not to become one but rather to understand why they are like they are. A topic for another day.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Mas tequila amigo :mexican:

Giving alcohol to animals must be a crime somewhere.... including Vegas.... :mellow:

Especially since that White Tiger showed up drunk at his job there and mauled one of his 'fancy-Prancy' handlers.... :huh:

Oh, what the heck, get the keg & the funnel --TIGERGORZOW, WILJOR's CAMEL  n' TheOWL gonna party with da OSG's:undocumented:

ANIMAL FARM ! :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Giving alcohol to animals must be a crime somewhere.... including Vegas.... :mellow:

Especially since that White Tiger showed up drunk at his job there and mauled one of his 'fancy-Prancy' handlers.... :huh:

Oh, what the heck, get the keg & the funnel --TIGERGORZOW, WILJOR's CAMEL  n' TheOWL gonna party with da OSG's:undocumented:

ANIMAL FARM ! :lol:

:bravo: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome gals, will be on helova shindig for sure :rodeo:

• Upvote 4

"This is an old article from Sep 2014, Remember Nouri Al Maliki appointed Mr. Ismail to this position the same guy who brought charges against Dr. Shabibi.  Both Turki & Ismail were appointed by Maliki.  His allegiance is still with Maliki IMHO.  Lets hope once RV / RI lift off Dr. Shabibi will be front & center vs behind the Magic Curtain.

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi is an Iraqi economist who served as the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2003 to October 2012. Wikipedia

September 12, 2014 in Iraq Banking & Finance News, Politics

By John Lee.

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Ali Mohsin Ismail (pictured), has been appointed Governor o the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), replacing Dr Abdulbasit Turki [Abdul Basit Turki Saeed].

His position as GSCOM is to be filled by Dr. Hamed khalaf Ahmad.

Mr Ismail said he was leaving his former position with full confidence and trust in his successor.

(Source: Iraqi Govt)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2014/09/12/central-bank-gets-new-governor/

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Mr Ismail said he was leaving his former position with full confidence and trust in his successor.

They never have, never will trust each other at any time ever never ever....

these warring Bedouins are slick, brother... slick, slick, slick...

and it's been a real problem for Iraq since the liberation to separate the snakes - from the OTHER snakes....!

Iraq's gubment be like the hair o' da Medusa....  all tangled up in treachery, greed, deceit......

So we wait.

• Upvote 1