Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KRG TO RESTRUCTURE MINISTRIES AND INSTITUTIONS

Wiljor

Ministerial and Managerial positions to be refilled 
Iraq, January 15, 2017 

ERBIL — Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) is planning to restructure its institutions during the current year, a member of Kurdistan Region parliament said.

“2017 is said to be the year for restructuring the Kurdistan Regional Government, as part of which the vacant positions will be filled again,” MP Abbas Ghazali told BasNews on Saturday.

However, he pointed out that any change in KRG’s structure is bound to the success of negotiations between the political parties.

BasNews has learned that along with refilling the vacant positions, including ministerial positions, some sub-institutions will be dissolved with others added wherever needed.

Following the eruption of disputes between Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and Change Movement (Gorran) back in December 2015, KRG sacked Gorran ministers and other officials from the party. Since then, the positions are left unfilled, awaiting a political consensus in the talks.

basnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z14618028

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Wiljor thanks for the updates. I always like to check out your posts.  :twothumbs:

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Caribbean Water Trampoline and Beach he some how has an inside scoop !   and I do not even see a news paper !

Always pleasure Chuck, and, what do ya think jeep?  I don't even have to cut the grass  :cigar:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Thank You Wiljor....I'm looking forward to another stay at The Live Aqua or perhaps Nizuc in the ear future . Viva Mexico !

Both very nice hotels blueskyline and next time stop by for a Don Julio 70 años and a :cigar:my friend  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Both very nice hotels blueskyline and next time stop by for a Don Julio 70 años and a :cigar:my friend  :tiphat:

Is Isla Mujeres a place to go or avoid?  Playa Norte doesn't sound so good if the only place of entry to the island.  Maybe a place where the rabble rousers get sent for a time out.

Just now, Synopsis said:

Is Isla Mujeres a place to go or avoid?  Playa Norte doesn't sound so good if the only place of entry to the island.  Maybe a place where the rabble rousers get sent for a time out.

Isla mujeres is very nice Synopsis, away from the hustle and bustle of Cancun. People who visit there are looking for more  of the island feeling, laid back atmosphere.  Playa Norte is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen and the blue turquoise water like a giant pool. An awesome place indeed  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wiljor said:

Isla mujeres is very nice Synopsis, away from the hustle and bustle of Cancun. People who visit there are looking for more  of the island feeling, laid back atmosphere.  Playa Norte is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen and the blue turquoise water like a giant pool. An awesome place indeed  :twothumbs:

Thank You for the background, Bro!

I am good to go there to visit with some Tim's to boot!

Well, OK, I was trying to do a play on the words used for the names.  :o

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

Thank You for the background, Bro!

I am good to go there to visit with some Tim's to boot!

Well, OK, I was trying to do a play on the words used for the names.  :o

Go Moola Nova!

Awesome bother, if you need any more info PM me and would be an honor :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Bot

17 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah I am in the middle of Mexico.  Some feel it is boring etc.  Not me.  I like that it is close to the border etc.  I am in the mountains here. 

Much more cheaper than living near Cancun.  But man...cancun is beautiful. 

I have friends that prefer the mountains in Mexico...I am not sure of where exactly but they siad it is soooo serene and not touristy at all