Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...US Banks & Disinformation.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Guru calls out the banks over RV disinformation.

Predicted disinformation expected as the RV draws nearer.

What say you?

Not verified. Your opine.

13 Jan 2017  Bruce:  

The Intel that has been coming through since Tuesday call has had some quiet moments, but some good Intel has came through.  I feel we are in a good position to receive the blessing we call it before the end of the week. I am not trying to call it or say exactly when it is, but I do feel positive about this week or weekend.

Bruce:  All I know is that the rates for the Dinar and Dong are solid on the back screens and have been that way at solid bank screen rates since January 1, 2017.  You say what about the movement of rates up and the banks trading up on the rates? That was misinformation. Also I found out that misinformation by those individuals are no longer able to put that information out. In the last two to three days those who were putting out misinformation and corrupting memos of our major banks were caught and are now not able to do that anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Luigi...you left out more of the Brucie two-step. :butt-kicking:

Bruce:  .....rates are solid and need to be solid. They are in the range Shabbi liked. In Parliament Shabbi made comment on December 26, 2016 (even though parliament was in recess until January 10th. Hmmmm how did he do that??) that the Iraqi dinar could handle a rate over $16. That falls in line what he said back in 2012 at the International Chamber of Commerce meeting in Washington DC. I heard him speak. That was a real thing. I was around for that. (Shabibi was removed from the CBI by Maliki in 2012.) The fact he mentioned back then that rate is encouraging. Everybody should be content with screen rates for Dinar and Dong. I don’t speak to the other currency as much. ZIM as of November 1st was showing 1 to 1 with the USD. That is a very viable rate when this thing goes.

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Luigi...you left out more of the Brucie two-step. :butt-kicking:

Bruce:  ...... ZIM as of November 1st was showing 1 to 1 with the USD. That is a very viable rate when this thing goes.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:  Does that mean that Trillion Zim note will be worth $1 Trillion US? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where do these morons come from? :trash2: