Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Umbertino....I like the music you post

Karsten

I have to say Umbertino....You post some great old stuff I forgot about years ago that I listened to as a kid in my car on 8 Track and later Cassettes. I even have all the Spagetti Westerns with Clint Eastwood and all his buddies.....Great DVD's.

But it gets old with all the BS you post about the politics here that you know nothing about or how the people here feel.

Granted the last person who thought he was Ruling the World, well thankfully that is over now...........Neither, you, your fellow country men will have to listen to that gibberish any more...nor do we here soon.

That said, at the same time can you try to keep your political  feelings and thoughts about a country (the USA) on your side of the pond......Maybe send your feelings out in a constructive manor against Radical Islam, maybe start fighting against all those muslims that are destroying your country and everything around you.....

In  short....Just sayin maybe you should clean up your own back yard and maybe give a hand out to your neighbors before you start trying to fix the US of A...........

I have a feeling we have got a damn good handle on that and really wont be needing any Italian help..........Remember Monte Cassino 

Just in case you forgot or for that matter never learned the Americans have been handling the worlds crap for decades. we have fought and we have died to save countries like yours, bailed out  counties that turned their back to support others.....

http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/WWIIEurope/p/World-War-Ii-Battle-Of-Monte-Cassino.htm

Stick to Music, Pasta and a really good Capericola or  Prosciutto recipes and we can all be happy.....Cappeesh.

Post up some music and me happy.

Karsten

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've been praying for Umbertino and even put my email out there. And I have this feeling that he may well be a she.

No He's A Short Bald Giddy Italian Dude - He's Shared Quite A Bit About Himself Over The Years ! ;)

But I'm Not Sure If He Might Have A Penchant For Women's Clothing ! :o

:D   :D   :D

Sorry Humberto - I Had To Do It ! :rolleyes:

:lol:     :lol:

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

No He's A Short Bald Giddy Italian Dude - He's Shared Quite A Bit About Himself Over The Years ! ;)

But I'm Not Sure If He Might Have A Penchant For Women's Clothing ! :o

:D   :D   :D

Sorry Humberto - I Had To Do It ! :rolleyes:

:lol:     :lol:

You're a Friend ( I deem you as such) and from good friends I will always accept anything cos I know they'll never say nothing with malice, bad intentions or will to hurt...

Just for good fun ..which is awesome and always welcome

So you're alright ( you and others) with me, buddy

Again ..I do believe in democracy and free speech and expression...so I have to accept whatever comes ( action - reaction...Sure..I know that) even from people who don't like me...That's the internet and one better accepts it that way or simply give up posting

The fact that I would never attack anyone for their ideas..evidently doesn't hold any weight here as everybody is different ( and thank God for that).. But that's me and people have the absolute right to be different

On a last note...If the Boss ( Mr. Montana) says one day that I should stop posting politically-oriented articles..I'd bow and do it right away.

Fair enough?

Peace out everybody

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

You're a Friend ( I deem you as such) and from good friends I will always accept anything cos I know they'll never say nothing with malice, bad intentions or will to hurt...

Again ..I do believe in democracy and free speech and expression...so I have to accept whatever comes ( action - reaction...Sure..I know that) even from people who don't like me...That's the internet and one better accepts it that way or simply give up posting

The fact that I would never attack anyone for their ideas..evidently doesn't hold any weight here as everybody is different ( and thank God for that).. But that's me and people have the absolute right to be different

On a last note...If the Boss ( Mr. Montana) says one day that I should stop posting politically-oriented articles..I'd bow and do it right away.

Fair enough?

Peace out everybody

Oh, ohhhhh but you do!!! You hide behind your articles without a response.  How else are we to not assume that your are out to attack our FREEDOMS.  Think about what you wrote above, and tell me you are not attacking your DV family members for defending their FREEDOMS.  Umbertino, all we ask of you, is to respond to your threads.  Not drive by and drop little bombs on us... because if not, the lack of respect for you will continue.  And truly I would not rather feel this way towards anyone.  You're a threat to me and my family and I will protect my family, freedoms and liberties.   Don't take this with a grain of salt, we Patriots will defend at all cost.  :tiphat:Peace out to you!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

Fair enough?

Peace out everybody

Many of us thought we were your friend, too, Umbertino.  I've known you for 6+ years!  Friendship is a two-way street... where concerns are expressed (as in "Your Posts") and discussions develop.  But you don't participate.  FAIR?  NO... by anyone's standards.  YOU are the only one on DV that does this!  (other than Luigi)  We all, as members feel an obligation to answer to one another, one way or another, as civil as possible... even in discourse.  Why do you, and only you, feel differently?

So, your disdain and contempt for your fellow members (friends) shines through.  How is insulting us... FAIR?

I've reached out to you... many times... many ways... to no avail.  And you wonder why I (we) question your integrity?  I even reached out to you very specifically yesterday concerning the Obamacare thread you posted... looking for a compassionate conversation with you, that I felt WE could share and learn.  I'm actually flabbergasted at the absence of empathy toward me in this instance, as it is a very painful issue and "button" you pressed.  Don't you even consider the consequences?

How is any of this behavior from you considerate or respectful... much less fair?  Really.... how do you rationalize such contempt?  Aren't you a "people person"?  Or is it a ruse?

So... fair enough, you asked?  NO.

Jax

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[prop-uh-gan-duh] -  noun

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/propaganda

the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also :  a public action having such an effect

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda

After reading the above definitions of propaganda, is it really a surprise that many Americans would be upset with your constant uncommented on posts?  Is the propaganda you post designed to help or harm America?

The propaganda you post is just that, propaganda.  In order to make that propaganda semi-acceptable you should at minimum defend the position or point out your disagreements with said propaganda.  If so you would not be considered a drive by bombthrower.  Since you have refused to do so, you leave it to the reader to try to determine just what exactly your thoughts are regarding the propaganda you post.  Since the propaganda you post is always slanted in a hard left direction, logic would dictate that you agree with the propaganda positions you post.

Yes, you are free to post anything you want, everyone understands that and nobody above has said otherwise (when Jax says “please stop” he means stop posting without comment).  But understand freedom works both ways and as Americans we are also free to voice our thoughts regarding not only the propaganda posted, but also our thoughts of the one flooding the forum with communist propaganda without comments.  Since there are never any comments from you, it is fair to say that all you are doing spreading propaganda.  Why should that be considered acceptable?  You may claim you are just bringing information for discussion, but since you never discuss it your reasoning rings hollow.

I wish you would change, but I do not believe you will.  If you do not change and continue posting propaganda without comment, please try to understand you will continue to get the same response from the rest of the forum.

• Upvote 3

Comrade Umbertino,

DV is primarily an American forum but we enjoy a rich diversity of thoughts and opinions from all corners of the earth.  You are a member here and we want to value the input and contributions of every member.  But some are banished to the Lopster Pot for agitating the community with subversive negativity.  As an admitted Thought Criminal, I'm happy that Adam hasn't created a Gulag Pot... what fun would that be?  

What would the difference be?

It's not that I don't "like" you (you're really quite lovable when you're not bumping your music or posting race-baiting, class envy, climate deceptions and all the other 💩 lies your steady diet of commie junk food produces).  It's that I don't trust you.  You clearly have an agenda... and it's anti-American.  

Please stop.

WHN

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Comrade Umbertino,

DV is primarily an American forum but we enjoy a rich diversity of thoughts and opinions from all corners of the earth.  You are a member here and we want to value the input and contributions of every member.  But some are banished to the Lopster Pot for agitating the community with subversive negativity.  As an admitted Thought Criminal, I'm happy that Adam hasn't created a Gulag Pot... what fun would that be?  

What would the difference be?

It's not that I don't "like" you (you're really quite lovable when you're not bumping your music or posting race-baiting, class envy, climate deceptions and all the other 💩 lies your steady diet of commie junk food produces).  It's that I don't trust you.  You clearly have an agenda... and it's anti-American.  

Please stop.

WHN

:bravo:.........:cigar:......  :backflip:.........:twothumbs: ......... :lol:......  !  

God Bless America

and

God Bless WHATSHERNAME !

Winner of The'OlSarge'sGals POST OF THE DAY Award !

• Upvote 4