Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Picture in Congressional hall

Concerning the picture in the Congressional hall depicting our Law Enforcement Officers as pigs is a digrace to America.  These people go out and lay their lives on the line everyday. To have our Congressman even think about hanging this picture up much less arguing about is a slap in the face to every American.  Time we stand up and vote this trash out and put true Americans in.

• Upvote 7

I saw where this was taken down twice now and again Rehung my Members of the Congressional Black Caucus.....Who....Wait for it......Were going to file a Compliant with Guess Who....None other than the Capitol Police.

They came it is a Violation of the artists 1st Amendment Rights......Just because you can doesn't mean it is right. Say I paint life like nudes of 1st ladies in various positions does that mean they should be hung in Congress?

The Congressional black Caucus is turning out to be nothing more than an extension of obama, al sharpton , jackson, blm and all the other race Baiting Blacks crying Racism.....

It is pretty darn simple...if you are white, black, pink. purple or yellow and don't want to get shot don't point a gun at a cop or anyone that just just might be packing a gun Legally.

If you are so put off by the Police than the next time you need one call a drug pusher, pimp or your that might be sympathetic to your misfortune.....Note....you called them and don't blame a cop when the drug pusher, pimp or other thug rapes your butt.

Just sayin a little respect goes a long ways....but one needs to learn respect and the way kids are raised today it is way to late and the respect is at the end of a gun most likey fired by and officer that would have rather done anything but pull the trigger.

Parenting Starts at Home, teaching Respect starts at home and sure as hell not out on the dark streets with your kids looking for victims to rob or rape.

Change is coming and many of those in DC aren't gonna be happy.

Again, just my 2 cents worth and soon I will be broke.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

Capitol building to remove controversial pigs as police painting

Published January 13, 2017 
A controversial painting on Capitol Hill depicting a police officer as a pig will be removed after sparking a scuffle between Democratic and Republican lawmakers, the architect of the Capitol Stephen Ayers told Fox News Friday.

Ayers determined the painting violates the House Building Commission's rules and will be removed Tuesday after the federal holiday.

Rep. Dave Reichert, R-Wash.,the former Sheriff of King County, Washington, wrote to Ayers demanding the artwork be removed, and arguing the painting “is in clear violation of the Suitability Guidelines outlined in the official rules for the competition.”

In particular, Reichert asserted that the rules bar art that depicts “subjects of contemporary political controversy or a sensationalistic or gruesome nature.”

Democratic and Republican lawmakers repeatedly passed it back and forth in a growing ***-for-tat. Most recently, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., took it down late Tuesday afternoon and brought it to the office of Democratic Rep. Lacy Clay. The painting came from his Missouri district.

Clay once again hung it up, saying he was "an expert at hanging artwork."

Rohrabacher called the painting an “insult to all police.”

The painting was hung last June in a tunnel between the Cannon and House Office Buildings at the Capitol.

Fox News' Chad Pergram contributed to this report.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 3

What a sinister act to intentionally leave it up over the MLK 'holiday'.... <_<

The Right Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King would surely be appalled at the behavior of

these self-righteous Black agitators ! :angry: 

And condemn them for encouraging the Black community to lash out, loot, riot and slash and

burn the American landscape in the name of "Black Justice".....

And we can only imagine his disappointment in these so-called 'Black leaders' who support the likes of BLM

and who have destroyed and bastardized the original intent of the NAACP,

abused the Affirmative Action programs and now call for the slaughter of "whitey" and kill the "pigs in blankets"...:facepalm3:

If Rev. King could see how the folks he fought so hard and gave his life for have allowed themselves to be enslaved -- again --

and are re-victimizing THEMSELVES because of pure unmitigated IGNORANCE.... it would surely break his heart all over again. :facepalm:

Yup.... the left built that, folks....

• Upvote 3

It is despicable and it's disgracefully to demonize the police who keep everyone safe.  What hypocrites!  These pedophile Satanists running the world are doing whatever they can to try to undermine the US so they can create a global government and economy.  But hopefully with Trump - which is having a trickle down effect on the rest of the world, they will be stopped. I hope we see more things like this:  http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/12/hungary-set-ban-soros-linked-organisations/  

• Upvote 4

I just wonder why no one sees what is happening in this country. It's the most amazing act of mind control the world has ever seen. We don't need to physically fight these pinko libertards, all we need to do is ignore them. I was reading in another thread about the protesters at the inauguration. Why doesn't everyone not see that those snowflake commie demonic controlled freaks just want to start a fight. They think that will force Obama to stop the inauguration and stay in as POTUS. I pray that no one give these George Soro's employees what they want. IGNORE THE STUPID. Trust Trump to do exactly what he said he'll do.   

• Upvote 4

Because if left (no pun intended) un-checked, they breed like the vermin they are, LGD....

When ya got a vermin infestation, the WORST thing ya can do is leave it alone !

There MUST be consequences for their actions against The Republic.

We're not sayin' guillotine like France did (though THAT'D be preferred by us...<_<)

Perhaps re-education by professional cult de-programmers to free their hijacked minds from the indoctrination...

An entire year of American Civics & REAL American History Classes,

with internships as janitors in the House & Senate Buildings with night Classes at The Library of Congress,

followed by 2 years in The US Military whilst taking computer courses from Liberty University - which they pay for out of

their meager Military pay (might teach 'em to respect what our Military does now for them whilst getting krap pay for their right to act the fools ! :angry: )

Trust US.... it might be worth the investment.

So 3 years later, if they're still little commies --- Revoke their Citizenships & ship to Kuba.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I just wonder why no one sees what is happening in this country. It's the most amazing act of mind control the world has ever seen. We don't need to physically fight these pinko libertards, all we need to do is ignore them. I was reading in another thread about the protesters at the inauguration. Why doesn't everyone not see that those snowflake commie demonic controlled freaks just want to start a fight. They think that will force Obama to stop the inauguration and stay in as POTUS. I pray that no one give these George Soro's employees what they want. IGNORE THE STUPID. Trust Trump to do exactly what he said he'll do.   

As I just expressed in another thread... and echoing the Gals post above!

You win the war over time... through persistent, honest, objective battles!  Let the enemy expose and defeat themselves... this takes time.  Stupidity can only be fixed through honesty... evolving past their indoctrination.  Some will... many won't.  But the war is Philosophical, first... issues-oriented, second.  The more constant attention to exposing their ignorance (think Jesse Waters interviews! LOL), the more shameful behavior should be eradicated, rather than accepted as "today's" norm.  Those that don't evolve... as there will always be... are the stupid ones.  Once a person becomes honestly educated... hence truly enlightened... it's hard to ignore.  Ever wonder why the true tendency for a Liberal is to evolve into Conservatism, but not the other way around?  Objective reasoning is the powerful tool of truth... hence the behavior of honesty... hence the gift of self-esteem and the empowerment of Individualism...

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Because if left (no pun intended) un-checked, they breed like the vermin they are, LGD....

When ya got a vermin infestation, the WORST thing ya can do is leave it alone !

There MUST be consequences for their actions against The Republic.

We're not sayin' guillotine like France did (though THAT'D be preferred by us...<_<)

Perhaps re-education by professional cult de-programmers to free their hijacked minds from the indoctrination...

An entire year of American Civics & REAL American History Classes,

with internships as janitors in the House & Senate Buildings with night Classes at The Library of Congress,

followed by 2 years in The US Military whilst taking computer courses from Liberty University - which they pay for out of

their meager Military pay (might teach 'em to respect what our Military does now for them whilst getting krap pay for their right to act the fools ! :angry: )

Trust US.... it might be worth the investment.

So 3 years later, if they're still little commies --- Revoke their Citizenships & ship to Kuba.

I understand and believe me that I find it very difficult to not wanna bust some heads too. The difference is that I have in the past busted heads, literally, and therefore unlike most folks here I know exactly what that means and what the memories of one's actions will do to your mind. Believe me when I tell you that there are two things you don't want to ever see come to pass.

Civil war 

And me resorting to violence. 

Ever wonder why it is always the combat vet that is the last one to want to fight? 

Having said all that I will follow the will of my God and do exactly as he calls me to. And if that is to bring on the pain then so be it. 

All I'm asking for is for everyone to consider that we do not have a political problem in America, we have a spiritual problem. And I have always found prayer to be the most powerful weapon known to man. Just ask Texastorm, he found his daughter because Holy people prayed. You ladies know that I love and respect you so please don't take this the wrong way, but you both know that real love conquers all. EVERYTIME.

• Upvote 2