Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 11 Jan 2017

Adam Montana

Bitcoin... Which of these fits you best?  

346 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own any BitCoin?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you feel like you understand it?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is it something you are interested in?

• Yes
    • No

Sandfly Adam and Mods...waitin' for that wonderful "Hail Mary" moment for the Dinar...

..in the meantime...take these wonderful Cheesehead moment's that prove...

..it can happen!!! :eyebrows: :cheesehead:

Image may contain: 4 people, meme and text

For those who don't understand this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kJltRF3nLI ;)

• Upvote 4

Thank You for the very upbeat Wednesday weekly update, Adam!  Yes, I have "already made the decision!" day yesterday, er, well, quite some time ago!  Thank You to You, Your affiliates, the moderators, the administrators, and to all the other fine DV participants for their value added inputs and making the post Moola Nova preparations!  Happy 2017 and All The Best!

:twothumbs:          :tiphat:

Regarding BitCoin, I would like to use the BitCoin wallet to put funds into and out of to pay for expenses around the time of the Moola Nova.  Longer term, I would like to consider BitCoin, and BitCoin related options, for post Moola Nova investment.

I have a BitCoin wallet set up PC based.  I would like to know some options to be able to use my iPhone to transfer funds into and out of BitCoin to pay for expenses and how to link to a pre Moola Nova bank account.  Post Moola Nova, I would like to set up additional bank accounts to move money around to pay expenses.  This "non investment option" BitCoin use would not be for substantial money transfers but for more immediate needs.  What I am looking for is a way to avoid carrying cash, traveler's cheques, prepaid VISA cards, etc. that could show up on some monitoring list especially during travel.  I, of course, want to be absolutely 10,000%+ legal but want to remain significantly anonymous in my transactions while functionally able to meet my financial obligations around the time of the Moola Nova.

I am not asking for financial, communication, banking, etc. advice, I am looking for ap options and ap set up suggestions.

Any comments DV participants could make are greatly appreciated!  Thank You!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Also on the "sides" menu... the DV Lottery pool! You can't win if you don't play! I'll get my numbers in 
there later... come be part of it!

DV Members, Please join us to "WIN" this PowerBall 2nite as stated by Adam you can't win if you don't play.   We are all looking forward to share the blessings with our fellow DV members so get your PB Ticket  before cutoff.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Buzzy...I'm your Huckleberry on the Bitcoin...I've heard about Bitcoin and am interested in learning...but aint got a clue...I'm goin' to need to borrow DT's colorin' book...:)

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I'll Have To Pick Up A Copy Of Bitcoin For Dummies ....... If They Make It In A Coloring Book .......

....DT go ahead and pick up some crayons for me to borrow too.....-_-  :rolleyes:  :P  :D  :lol:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for the very upbeat Wednesday weekly update, Adam!  Yes, I have "already made the decision!" day yesterday, er, well, quite some time ago!  Thank You to You, Your affiliates, the moderators, the administrators, and to all the other fine DV participants for their value added inputs and making the post Moola Nova preparations!  Happy 2017 and All The Best!

:twothumbs:          :tiphat:

Regarding BitCoin, I would like to use the BitCoin wallet to put funds into and out of to pay for expenses around the time of the Moola Nova.  Longer term, I would like to consider BitCoin, and BitCoin related options, for post Moola Nova investment.

I have a BitCoin wallet set up PC based.  I would like to know some options to be able to use my iPhone to transfer funds into and out of BitCoin to pay for expenses and how to link to a pre Moola Nova bank account.  Post Moola Nova, I would like to set up additional bank accounts to move money around to pay expenses.  This "non investment option" BitCoin use would not be for substantial money transfers but for more immediate needs.  What I am looking for is a way to avoid carrying cash, traveler's cheques, prepaid VISA cards, etc. that could show up on some monitoring list especially during travel.  I, of course, want to be absolutely 10,000%+ legal but want to remain significantly anonymous in my transactions while functionally able to meet my financial obligations around the time of the Moola Nova.

I am not asking for financial, communication, banking, etc. advice, I am looking for ap options and ap set up suggestions.

Any comments DV participants could make are greatly appreciated!  Thank You!

Go Moola Nova!

Couple tips... on my iPhone I use Blockchain and MyCelium. Coinbase is another one that a lot of people recommend, but they require personal information and I'm not comfortable with that at this time.

MyCelium is new to me at this time, but blockchain works flawlessly for me on my iphone for transfers, via the web for purchases, etc. I have yet to find a problem with it. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 6

47 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Couple tips... on my iPhone I use Blockchain and MyCelium. Coinbase is another one that a lot of people recommend, but they require personal information and I'm not comfortable with that at this time.

MyCelium is new to me at this time, but blockchain works flawlessly for me on my iphone for transfers, via the web for purchases, etc. I have yet to find a problem with it. :twothumbs: 

Much Thanks for the follow up, Adam!

:tiphat:

I will definitely look into Blockchain and MyCelium.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2