Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Masum Approves The budget For Fiscal 2017 Act And Sends It To The Official Gazette For Publication !

DinarThug

3 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DinarThug Thanks,  Excellent news......Now we will see what is hidden behind the curtain hopefully the "BIG Surprise".

Always keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

IF there is anything hidden in the budget at all. I hope so, I really want to buy a home.

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, copper13 said:

WooHOOO!

Any Day Now!!!👍🍺

Don't get to excited my friend you mite hurt your self, us ole timers have been thru this before many times year after year so wish in 1 hand & :bs: in the other then see what hand fills up faster.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Flash101 said:

Don't get to excited my friend you mite hurt your self, us ole timers have been thru this before many times year after year so wish in 1 hand & :bs: in the other then see what hand fills up faster.

Flash101, I have to disagree with you on this one my friend. Being in this venture since 2004 I consider myself an ole timer as you state an I have never been thru any of this until now. The list is endlessly on what Iraq has changed in just the past year, this budget being ratified the 10th January is a first. That's not BS, that's for real. 

I think your still hung up on the al-Maliki train an all the guru roller coaster ride BS....If folks aren't excited about the news coming out of Iraq the past couple of weeks they are probably in the LOP camp. Just my opinion of course from an ole timer...

• Upvote 14

14 minutes ago, DoD said:

Flash101, I have to disagree with you on this one my friend. Being in this venture since 2004 I consider myself an ole timer as you state an I have never been thru any of this until now. The list is endlessly on what Iraq has changed in just the past year, this budget being ratified the 10th January is a first. That's not BS, that's for real. 

I think your still hung up on the al-Maliki train an all the guru roller coaster ride BS....If folks aren't excited about the news coming out of Iraq the past couple of weeks they are probably in the LOP camp. Just my opinion of course from an ole timer...

11 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

One more step in our journey, now we have to wait to see what else is necessary. Sure hope "the fat lady" is clearing her throat and practicing her notes getting ready to sing before too much longer. 🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Flash101 said:

I agree Flash but this news is still awesome. Can't wait to see what follows.

• Upvote 2