Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump names son-in-law Jared Kushner as senior adviser, testing anti-nepotism law

Kushner, who had Trump’s ear in an informal role during the election, will need to argue a federal anti-nepotism law does not apply to him

Alan Yuhas

Tuesday 10 January 2017 10.18 GMT

3234.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=c7ebf2699874f0130eec655930ba3e9b
Jared Kushner, son-in-law of of the president-elect.
Photograph: Carolyn Kaster/AP

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/09/jared-kushner-senior-adviser-donald-trump

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think Kushner does a fantastic job of keeping Donald from going completely off script......I can't imagine how the PEOTUS would react to some things if he were left completely untethered.  As long as Jared severs ties with his holdings that could be construed as insider trading, I have no problem with his being an adviser.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not only that, but it's NONE OF YO' DAMN BIDNIZ, umbertino.

You wanna talk down our American Patriots and our way of life and our Republic...?

You wanna be a little bomb-throwing anarchist at our government, do ya...?

Taken a hard look at your own backyard lately...?

looks like you kommies did a real good job there, huh... proud of THAT are ya, umbertino...?

Why don't you come over here and tell it to our faces instead of hiding behind your keyboard like a

little sniveling rat kommie koward...huh?  <_<

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Not only that, but it's NONE OF YO' DAMN BIDNIZ, umbertino.

You wanna talk down our American Patriots and our way of life and our Republic...?

You wanna be a little bomb-throwing anarchist at our government, do ya...?

Taken a hard look at your own backyard lately...?

looks like you kommies did a real good job there, huh... proud of THAT are ya, umbertino...?

Why don't you come over here and tell it to our faces instead of hiding behind your keyboard like a

little sniveling rat kommie koward...huh?  <_<

"Keep it respectful"....that's the rule.........learn it, know it, live it.   B)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Respect is earned....

he had it coming in -- he violated US ---

complete lack of respect for US through his relentless kommie campaign to insult, belittle, divide and besmirch US.

He no longer has our respect or trust.

HE BUILT THAT.  <_<

Actually on this forum....it's not.  It's a ground rule, plain and simple.  <_<  Don't like his posts....don't read them.  Pretty simple really.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

We already said he had it coming in... even footing with the rest of us here...

HE has violated the basic tenet of humanity, much less this site , by relentlessly insulting US.

We' won't get into it with you, SHABS... the fact that you take his side and your own convictions are as

red as his own, we'd be wasting our time.

You two can go sharpen your sickles together and plot how next to 'hammer' away at decency and how

to hide behind eachother after lobbing your little anarchist bombs all over the place here.....<_<

:jester:

Good Day. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

We already said he had it coming in... even footing with the rest of us here...

HE has violated the basic tenet of humanity, much less this site , by relentlessly insulting US.

We' won't get into it with you, SHABS... the fact that you take his side and your own convictions are as

red as his own, we'd be wasting our time.

You two can go sharpen your sickles together and plot how next to 'hammer' away at decency and how

to hide behind eachother after lobbing your little anarchist bombs all over the place here.....<_<

:jester:

Good Day. 

It's called human decency......try it, you may find it enjoyable.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sentinel7 said:

Ya ladies act like a Democrat 

You mean create and found the KKK, violate Black Voter Rights, enforce school segregation,

enslave the masses to the gubment teat, break all our Laws, harbor criminal aliens in fake sanctuary cities,

elect felons, let felons loose from prison, pay for votes, pay dead folks relatives' to vote,

accept foreign donations for our fake charities, create fake race wars encouraging the take-down of Law Enforcement,

elect illegal aliens to high gubment positions and school boards, take over our Universities and enforce komminism there,

murder un-born human beings, act out with violence when they don' get their way, legitimize child prostitution,

enslave childrens' minds with kommon kore, eradicating Religion, importing terrorists who want to murder US,

taking over the 5th estate for illicit purposes to overthrow the Republic ...

we could go on and on --- their evil never ends.....  

Naw... we're good, thanks... no demoncrats here, SENTINEL !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump: new role as DC power couple raises alarm

Ethics experts renew concerns over nepotism and conflicts of interest inherent in Trump’s son-in-law as senior adviser and Ivanka’s role in the family business

Lauren Gambino in Washington

Wednesday 11 January 2017 07.37 GMT

2456.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=8d44680266d3a4922d7b7a81c2040eb0
Jared Kushner and Ivanaka Trump watch as Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally.
Photograph: Mike Segar/Reuters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-nepotism-conflicts-of-interest

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

***///  You and your kommie ilk are the only ones who are "alarmed", umbertino.

Jealous much...?  You must be to consistently stick your nose in our business over here.

Don't you think PEOTUS Trump and his army of Constitutional lawyers have looked at this hard ?

Are you implying these American Patriots are law-breakers like that usurper ho'bummer... and his

terrorist-supporting pal HE had in our White House -- Valerie Jarett...? 

Did THAT make you angry, too...?

Tell us.<_<

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///  You and your kommie ilk are the only ones who are "alarmed", umbertino.

Jealous much...?  You must be to consistently stick your nose in our business over here.

Don't you think PEOTUS Trump and his army of Constitutional lawyers have looked at this hard ?

Are you implying these American Patriots are law-breakers like that usurper ho'bummer... and his

terrorist-supporting pal HE had in our White House -- Valerie Jarett...? 

Did THAT make you angry, too...?

Tell us.<_<

Come on sarge he's just posting news stories. It's not like he is writing them, then sticking toothpicks in your eyes to force them open so you have to read it. Only evil doers would use torture. Right?

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Come on sarge he's just posting news stories. It's not like he is writing them, then sticking toothpicks in your eyes to force them open so you have to read it. Only evil doers would use torture. Right?

B/A

It is torture, and offensive to his fellow DV members that he pretends to care about, B/A... the cowardly type... the daily poop on the doorstep and run away kind.  Until he expresses respectful commentary/opinion accompanying his relentless posts... his label perpetuates at his own hands, not ours.  Man-up.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

It is torture, and offensive to his fellow DV members that he pretends to care about, B/A... the cowardly type... the daily poop on the doorstep and run away kind.  Until he expresses respectful commentary/opinion accompanying his relentless posts... his label perpetuates at his own hands, not ours.  Man-up.

I do think it would be nice to add some commentary/opinion. Lord knows everyone else here does! LOL

B/A

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

I do think it would be nice to add some commentary/opinion. Lord knows everyone else here does! LOL

B/A

In the spirit of consideration, respect, and sharing... it's kind of the mature reciprocation most of us enjoy, even in discourse.  Any other "method" is suspect and probably agenda driven.  Only he can offset that by participating, with some sense of honor and honesty.

THE epitome of such participation is exemplified by RV ME's posts.  An opinion/preamble in the beginning... and sometimes a reflection at the end!

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

EXACTLY RIGHT.

Coming here to drop crap bombs like the little anarchist he is... <_<

Comes here to offend and antagonize American Patriots --- it's sick.

If you aren't offended -- you condone his method and his hate of US.

He's a hater... we thought your team didn't like "the hate", BA..... <_<

If you're offended by Trump's fake hate and hate his hate, why don't you hate umbertino's hate...? :huh:

Hmmnnn.... hypocrite syndrome.... yuh... the left suffers from THAT a lot.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

EXACTLY RIGHT.

Coming here to drop crap bombs like the little anarchist he is... <_<

Comes here to offend and antagonize American Patriots --- it's sick.

If you aren't offended -- you condone his method and his hate of US.

He's a hater... we thought your team didn't like "the hate", BA..... <_<

If you're offended by Trump's fake hate and hate his hate, why don't you hate umbertino's hate...? :huh:

Hmmnnn.... hypocrite syndrome.... yuh... the left suffers from THAT a lot.

Okay, it's time for happy hour...

B/A

This recent exchange in regards to Umbert is truly bizarre.

Does anyone truly think that a music guy who lives in Italy that is a fellow member

of dinarvets is actually an evil subversive trying to ruin our republic,
while YOUR very own corrupt political parties are trying to throw President Trump
to the dogs with BS accusations and trying to derail their president elect
before he is even inaugurated?

Who is more of a threat to our republic? The likes of John McCain and a host of
other supposed "conservative" republicans or Umbertino in Italy?

Who is salivating over the prospects of yet another war trying to target Russia with
false allegations and then accusing Trump of collusion? Umbertino or is it YOUR very
own corrupt political parties again with John McCain and Paul Ryan leading the march?

Who has torn apart our once constitutional republic under the guise of our corrupt
two party system of criminals in charge, do you think it has just been "liberals" or
is anyone willing to admit the "conservatives" role throughout the last 100 + years or
is a question like this too difficult to answer honestly?

Come on folks, do not allow political blindness to destroy your critical thinking abilities
and keep us divided. What the hell has happened to some of you?

Many of you are very aware of how the game is being played by your very own political
parties, so why not start addressing your angst against those who sit inside Washington
who do not give a rats a$$ about how you feel?

We are being toyed with by these freaks and it appears all anyone here can do is attempt to
find someone they can take out their frustrations upon instead of going after our real threats
composed of corrupt parties and endless geo-political wars and who are doing their best to
derail our president elect.

No one thinks this is bizarre behavior? While our republic is going through continual
degradation and being torn apart with or without Obama, Bush or a host of other criminals,
this is the best path for us to take, pursuing on as Trump calls it a "witch hunt"?

Is it any wonder how our corrupt politicians continue to get away with murder while we do little
more than piss at each other ignoring the 800 pound gorilla staring us all in the faces?

Justify it any way you feel, but it does not change the fact that we are missing the mark
and being misdirected and distracted by pure bull$hit and most of you know this yet
for some reason, you just cannot help yourselves.

Focus, and we better STAY focused because President Trump's greatest challenge
is his OWN party, and his voters need to hold them accountable for the
treasonous politicians they are as well as with many democrats who are just as much
of a joke.

YOU are BETTER than what you are portraying here. Go after your very own parties who
think nothing of you, and let them KNOW you are holding them accountable for their
CRIMES. Does not that make more sense?

Get involved outside of the ballot box for gods sake, and do not give EITHER party
an inch more in their attempt to keep us all divided against each other. All else is HOT AIR.

Stop being the whining, crying "snowflakes" you all despise, and START being part
of the solution to take this republic BACK out of the hands of criminal occupiers.
Support Trumps efforts NOW outside of the ballot box, or else your own parties will derail his
efforts, and that my friends is fact.

WAKE UP and get focused please because
we have a new president that appears to sincerely WANT to deal with those he already
knows are corrupt...in his OWN party, not to mention all the other posers.

• Upvote 1

Respectfully, Jim... "taking the Republic back" IS what we are doing in this battle you are witnessing... against foreign and domestic subversives... especially confronting premises and narrative.  YOU know that!  

Why can't we focus on the bigger picture, as you describe... AND the smaller ones that are thrust in front of us here on a daily basis?  It is not an either/or thing.

Further, personally, I have clarified that my angst and disappointment is more in the disrespect to fellow members that Umbertino chooses to employ.

I AM BETTER... and I intend to live up to it, either in battle or diplomacy... should "the other side" choose to engage.

Carry on, my friend!

• Upvote 5

I did my best Jax, and I still call it bizarre behavior and at this time misdirected.

Personally, I am focusing upon domestic subversives too numerous to mention

who I know for a fact what they are up to, and it includes BOTH parties.,

"liberals and conservatives".

We have a new president being sworn in soon, that needs all of our help

and support in our efforts to "drain the swamp", and Trump alone will never do it.

We best keep our focus or we will lose this country not because of Trump, but

because of those in his own party and it is time for us to be vigilant with what they

are attempting to do to him. Pretty soon, some of you will devour each other if we

do not unite against our real enemies who are at this moment pressing hard to

destroy Trump and they reside right HERE, in our own republic.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

I did my best Jax, and I still call it bizarre behavior and at this time misdirected.

Personally, I am focusing upon domestic subversives too numerous to mention

who I know for a fact what they are up to, and it includes BOTH parties.,

"liberals and conservatives".

We have a new president being sworn in soon, that needs all of our help

and support in our efforts to "drain the swamp", and Trump alone will never do it.

We best keep our focus or we will lose this country not because of Trump, but

because of those in his own party and it is time for us to be vigilant with what they

are attempting to do to him. Pretty soon, some of you will devour each other if we

do not unite against our real enemies who are at this moment pressing hard to

destroy Trump and they reside right HERE, in our own republic.

Our real enemies are those who spread lies and deceit amongst us.  The media is an enemy, lying journalism is our enemy. The enemy comes in all forms.   Umbertino may appear sweet and quiet, but behind his computer he has an agenda. His actions speak louder than you think.  Don't be fooled by his demeanor. 

We all have a duty to protect our freedoms, and if that means starting with the smallest threat, then so be it. We should not allow a person to specifically target our freedoms, Umbertino is doing such.   

Don't get me wrong, I'm watching all avenues of destruction, and I'm sure others as well.   

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Respectfully, Jim... "taking the Republic back" IS what we are doing in this battle you are witnessing... against foreign and domestic subversives... especially confronting premises and narrative.  YOU know that!  

Why can't we focus on the bigger picture, as you describe... AND the smaller ones that are thrust in front of us here on a daily basis?  It is not an either/or thing.

Further, personally, I have clarified that my angst and disappointment is more in the disrespect to fellow members that Umbertino chooses to employ.

I AM BETTER... and I intend to live up to it, either in battle or diplomacy... should "the other side" choose to engage.

Carry on, my friend!

:twothumbs::tiphat:Good on ya, JAXinJ !

"you can't deal with terrorists"

Rhetoric won't cut it with the kind of evil that continually assaults our Republic here.

• Upvote 2