Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - THE END OF THIS RIDE IS ALMOST OVER !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting That Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates - It Doesn't Last As Long For Phat People !

Mailman17   THE IRAQI DINAR HAS AND ALWAYS WAS SET UP TO BE A RESERVE CURRENCY.

THE U.S. BRITAIN AND THE PARIS CLUB NOT TO MENTION IRAQS NEIGHBORS CAN ONLY BENEFIT BY HOLDING THE DINAR AS A RESERVE.

THE MERE FACT THE U.S. DOLLAR IS STILL CONSIDERED A RESERVE CURRENCY IS MIND BOGGLING...YOU ADD IT UP.

IF YOU BELIEVE THEIR M0 OR M2 IS THAT HIGH OUTSIDE IRAQ WITHOUT FACTORING IN THAT MOST LIKELY 80% OF THAT NUMBER IS HELD BY FOREIGN GOVTS, THEN YOU GOT A SCREW LOOSE.

THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT NUMEROUS TIMES WITH 2 SETS OF BOOKS. WHEN ADDING UP IRAQS M0 AND M2 FIGURE IN VIRTUAL CURRENCY AS WELL...NUMBERS ON A BOOK, NOT ACTUAL PHYSICAL CURRENCY.

THIS IS AND ALWAYS WAS WAY MORE THAN WE COULD IMAGINE REGARDING PAYOUT.

WE ARE NOBODY IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS. THE AVERAGE IRAQI HAS SQUAT IN DINAR.  AND IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH AN OPTION BY THE BANKS IN IRAQ TO COMPLY TO THEIR RULES WHEN DEPOSITING. 

AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED, WE TOO WIL BE DEALT WITH FAIRLY, WITH THE BANKS MOST LIKELY TURNING OVER OUR DEPOSIT FOR CREDIT AND OUR MEASLY DINAR GOING INTO THE U.S. FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE.

THE AMOUNT OF DINAR OUTSIDE IRAQ HAS BEEN FIGURED IN AND IRAQ WILL BE FINE COVERING IT AS IT WILL BE A VIABLE RESERVE USED BY OTHER COUNTRIES.  ...LETS SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES.

THE END OF THIS RIDE IS ALMOST OVER. AS ALWAYS...JMO AND IN REGARDS TO IRAQS STATED FINACIALS...LOOK IN THE PAST...ITS THERE...THEY'RE FINE.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

No offense, but I have been hearing this ride has been almost over since I got on my train nearly eight years ago. It's like the train is slowing down but, we keep going by the station. I hope you are all correct in your thoughts.

Edited by Seabee
  • Upvote 6

I have been a mailman fan for about 10 years now. He wasn't a Medic Ed McMahon...he was smart enough to jump ship from Medic when Medic started becoming an egomaniac. I have never thought of Mailman as a guru...more like a straight shooter. Like him or not, the guy is smart and doesn't post a lot of crap. He knows his stuff

• Upvote 8

35 minutes ago, ezrapound said:

I have been a mailman fan for about 10 years now. He wasn't a Medic Ed McMahon...he was smart enough to jump ship from Medic when Medic started becoming an egomaniac. I have never thought of Mailman as a guru...more like a straight shooter. Like him or not, the guy is smart and doesn't post a lot of crap. He knows his stuff

Did'nt mean for it to sound negative...just meant the two seemed somehow connected. Like him or not I guess is a personal choice

1 hour ago, ezrapound said:

I have been a mailman fan for about 10 years now. He wasn't a Medic Ed McMahon...he was smart enough to jump ship from Medic when Medic started becoming an egomaniac. 

He Left Because Med Banned Him In April Of 2013 ! ;)

Med: I AM GOING TO SAY THIS TO CALM SOME OF THE MEMBERS    WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN MAILMAN AND I    WAS JUST BETWEEN US    IT WAS NOT MY CALL TO BOOT HIM    IT GOES FARTHER BACK THAN JUST ME  SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED EARLIER  AND I SAID I CAN CONTROL IT  I COULDNT APPARENTLY

NOW NOONE    IS IN JEOPARDY OF BEING BOOTED JUST CUZ THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH MM17 OR ME    I AM NOT LIKE THAT    BUT IF YOU TRY REDICULOUS BS    WHICH SOMEONE IS    THEN YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF

• Upvote 2

Here's More From Mailman ...

1-10-2017   Newshound Guru Mailman17   LETS FORGET ONE SECOND ABOUT IRAQS GOLD, NATURAL GAS AND OILS. ALBEIT THOSE ARE VERY IMPORTANT RESOURCES TO HAVE AND THEY HAVE PLENTY OF IT. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT MANY FORGET THE PAST NEWS REGARDING IRAQ. PHOSPHORUS IS AN ELEMENT USED IN MAKING MANY THINGS, PARTICULARLY STEEL PRODUCTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MEDICINE. AS REPORTED YEARS AGO...THE WORLDS SUPPLY OF THIS VERY IMPORTANT ASSET/COMMODITY/MATERIAL WAS AT A LOW OF 15%.  IRAQS PHOSPHORUS RESERVE IS ENOUGH TO BRING THAT NUMBER UP 10 100%. IF IT IS THAT IMPORTANT, THAN THE OTHER ASSETS THEY POSSESS ARE ICING ON THE CAKE.

1-10-2017   Newshound Guru Mailman17   NOW, WITH THAT SAID, ADD IN THE OTHERS, ESPECIALLY THE NATURAL GAS. THIS IS WHY THE WORLD BANK IS THINKING IRAQ WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP 5 RICHEST NATIONS IN THE WORLD.  IF THAT DOESNT QUALIFY THEM TO BE A RESERVE CURRENCY, I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES. BUT TO BECOME THAT, THEY NEED STABILITY. AND THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE WORKING ON.  WHEN IT COMES DOWN, THE DINAR WILL BECOME WHAT IT WAS INTENDED TO BE.  AND LETS FACE IT, THE US DOLLAR IS OVER PRINTED IN THE MARKET, YET IT REMAINS A RESERVE.  FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND AS ALWAYS...JMO.

AS REPORTED YEARS AGO...THE WORLDS SUPPLY OF THIS VERY IMPORTANT ASSET/COMMODITY/MATERIAL WAS AT A LOW OF 15%.  IRAQS PHOSPHORUS RESERVE IS ENOUGH TO BRING THAT NUMBER UP 10 100%.    

I don't mean to be Captain Obvious here ... but, if the world's supply of phosphorous is at 15% how can adding what reserves Iraq has make it more than the total world's supply?  Iraq's component is already factored into the 15%, no?  

Data I looked at for 2012 says Morocco and the West Sarah's hold 75% of the world's reserves.  Iraq is listed at under 1%.

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, BJinMontreal said:

AS REPORTED YEARS AGO...THE WORLDS SUPPLY OF THIS VERY IMPORTANT ASSET/COMMODITY/MATERIAL WAS AT A LOW OF 15%.  IRAQS PHOSPHORUS RESERVE IS ENOUGH TO BRING THAT NUMBER UP 10 100%.    

I don't mean to be Captain Obvious here ... but, if the world's supply of phosphorous is at 15% how can adding what reserves Iraq has make it more than the total world's supply?  Iraq's component is already factored into the 15%, no?  

Data I looked at for 2012 says Morocco and the West Sarah's hold 75% of the world's reserves.  Iraq is listed at under 1%.

So your saying this guy is full of sh&$. No surprise there. Good job doing the homework. Effin 1%, geeeez