Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWIFT and BIC Code of Iraq, All banks, All cities

yota691

54 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Why would anyone go to Vegas after this?  Do you purposely want to lose the money you just received?

That's right Botswana ! I rather drink it away in the Caribbean surrounded by beautiful brownskin maidens not even knowing or caring what day of the week it is. 🌴

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thursday October 2016 20 10:01

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced the Rasheed Bank , on Thursday, expressed its intention of introducing its IBAN system to transfer money in and out of Iraq , referring to the use of the overall banking system through the application of this system. 

The bank manager Rashad Khudair in a statement Sumerian received News, " The bank has a cycle training on the use of IBAN issuing bank banking customers own identity program , "noting the importance of " the program in the unification of the bank accounts of all banks operating in Iraq figures in preparation for the use of the banking system overall, which leads to improving the level of financial and banking services. "

He Khudair , "it was a timetable for lecturing on the branches and staff of the current account and savings managers to explain the importance of the International Bank Account Number setting , " noting that " the bank will pay under this system to transfer money in and out of Iraq for all customers bank through that account." 

Mentions Iraqi banks have not kept pace with developments in the work of international banks developments, and has been linked through the use of telephone and fax machines, and did not interfering internet only after the year 2004 and is seeking the Ministry of Finance to the banks associated with them to develop through the introduction of modern technologies and linking banks globally automatically, to facilitate the transfer of funds to and from Iraq.

Thanks Yota! Just think how much more money banks will make now in Iraq by charging transfer fees in addition to exchange fees! Follow the money my friends because we are already in !

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, unirod said:

Thanks Yota! Just think how much more money banks will make now in Iraq by charging transfer fees in addition to exchange fees! Follow the money my friends because we are already in !

I'm in but no money in my pockets.

• Upvote 2

K first I have not read all this but I have a few questions

Has Iraq ever had an IBAN number before? (since they changed from old saddam notes to the ones we hold now)

If so did they get a new number or have they reinstated the old one?

I remember somewhere forever ago that if they get a new number they would have to issue a new currency...I believe that is the new currency we hold....

Help a crazy cat out someone

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

The DinarVets hope to all go there to meet one another in person after this is over and have some fun together...:)

not necessarily to gamble. :shakehead:

( After this gamble,,dontcha think we've all had more than enough of THIS to last us all a lifetime...?!  :huh:)

I was married to Husband in Vegas...best gamble ever!!!!!!!

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, 429 said:

You can have some of my emeralds, sir; I rarely use them all up. and I rarely use any rubies at all so if you need those...

Emeralds for TigergorZow, Wiljor and you.

Thank You, 429!  Looks like my emeralds were restocked so I am back at it!

:twothumbs:          :D

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I agree. Stay guarded and let's see what happens. Someone stated Iraq needs an IBAN number to be international. I don't know if that is true or if every international currency has a number. Yota posted that 69 countries had a number, so that would mean many do not.

B/A

Interesting point....120 + countries don't use the IBAN system including the U.S.,Russia and China..

Anyone care to speculate as to why?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

That's funny you said that Texstorm i married one lol

No doubt brother you're in good company ! Funny that some people think I'm racist but I really do judge each and every individual by how they treat me and how I treat them. It's a two way street and I feel the damn same way about white folks as well. Every body is their own person ! 

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

No doubt brother you're in good company ! Funny that some people think I'm racist but I really do judge each and every individual by how they treat me and how I treat them. It's a two way street and I feel the damn same way about white folks as well. Every body is their own person ! 

Yes sir i agree, i tell her everyday how lucky i am.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Yota, good morning my friend, you just blew the roof off the DV sky dome. :backflip:

This is awesome news my friends and this is not a small step in the right direction this is a giant leap to the finish line :goodnews:

I pray you are right! My heart believes you are correct but my brain says that this is Iraq. They've had forward motion before and then come to a complete stop. (Please be right! Please be right!)

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Not just yet - but soon enough I expect. Best get yourself in the " Prepare to Standby " to quit your job mode.   :D

I would institute a Champagne Cork Poppin' & Drinkin' and  Cigar Lighting & Smokin' training program. When it comes to doing things the Professional way , there ain't no substitute for training !  :salute:

I'm glad I didn't see this early this morning. It might have pushed me over the edge when dealing with my boss today. Guaranteed if this happens and I can afford to pay off my house, I will be gone so fast her head will spin (and she will wonder why she hears Johnny Paycheck in the background).

• Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, txdinargirl said:

I'm glad I didn't see this early this morning. It might have pushed me over the edge when dealing with my boss today. Guaranteed if this happens and I can afford to pay off my house, I will be gone so fast her head will spin (and she will wonder why she hears Johnny Paycheck in the background).

Been there, txdinargirl.  Hang in there; I really don't think it will be much longer.  And I am excited for you at the thought of being able to be liberated!!  Go RV!!

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

The DinarVets hope to all go there to meet one another in person after this is over and have some fun together...:)

not necessarily to gamble. :shakehead:

( After this gamble,,dontcha think we've all had more than enough of THIS to last us all a lifetime...?!  :huh:)

I vote on meeting down at the fish camp. Fishing is the only gamble I care to do.

• Upvote 4

Central Bank supports the international account number (IBAN) in remittances

09/01/2017

Central Bank supports the international account number (IBAN) in remittances

BAGHDAD / JD / .. central bank announced the adoption of International arithmetic figure the "IBAN" starting from the second of January of 2017 in all local and foreign remittances.
According to a statement of the Central Bank received / JD / copy of it: we will adopt international arithmetic figure the "IBAN" starting from the second of January of 2017 in all local and foreign remittances for the purpose of unification of bank accounts in all banks operating in Iraq numbers.
He added that the new version of the account numbers will contribute to improve the level of financial and banking services, as well as common mistakes exceeded in some banks and financial institutions in the use of customer accounts when remittance figures. / End / 22 / 

• Upvote 9

01/10/2017 (00:01 pm)   -   the number of readings: 205   -   the number (3822)

Central Bank supports "Eban" system to control internal and external transfers

 Baghdad / peace Zidane 

 Bankers: The system applies to insider hurts private sector

The central bank adopted the international mathematical figure "IBAN" to reduce errors that occur in the transfer of funds from inside and outside Iraq. But experts considered the application of this system on the internal transfers will stand an obstacle to the development of the private sector. 

The central bank said in a press statement received "long" version of it yesterday, it was "adopted international arithmetic figure the IBAN starting from the second of January of 2017 in all local and foreign remittances , " attributing the cause of action to "unite the bank account numbers in all banks operating in Iraq. " 
The central bank stressed that " the new version of the account numbers will contribute to improve the level of financial and banking services, as well as common mistakes exceeded in some banks and financial institutions in the use of customer accounts when remittance numbers." 
The "IBAN" system includes a bank branch code and routing and account number and his goal, and determine the path of the missing information from the payments, but the bank can not send money transfers to any other bank only after making sure of the sender 's identity and the purpose of conversion. 
In the meantime, Ali Tariq, Executive Director of the Association of private banks, (range) that " the international bank account number includes 23 ranking include the name of the bank branch and the type of account and currency , " stressing that "converting letters to numbers reduces errors that get in the remittance process banking ". 
He added that Tariq " The World Bank has urged the Central Bank of the need to apply the bank account system , " adding that " the programs launched by the Central Bank recently will contribute to the development of the banking sector." 
And between a member of Association of private banks that "any defect in the international bank account will lead to the return of bank transfer to the remitting bank." 
In the same context, he said Ahmed Abavi, international banking expert, (range), " The IBAN precautionary measure to prevent make way for money laundering," he said , "there will be centralized on the transfer of funds from inside and outside Iraq by the central bank action in order to know the sources of funds and where it is going. " 
Abavi stressed that " the transfer fees that Tstqtaha banks and money transfer will remain unchanged and the primary objective to recognize the legitimacy of the funds , " stressing " the need to unite the accounts may issue instructions for the purpose of financial transfers and give way to open multiple accounts internally for the purpose of daily operations for companies and individuals." 
He said banking expert "not feasible to use Iban internally because it would oppose the development of the private sector , " adding that " the aim of the Iban in Iraq is to unite bank accounts. Means , for example , if there is a company that owns more than one bank account are made one account and thus will affect the work of companies ". 
In the meantime, an economist just peace commented on the recent central bank action that " the use of the Central Bank of the bank account is an important step and reduces errors that get in the money transfer for people and institutions operations." 
Just he added that " the banking system is going to deal with bank accounts on the basis of figures and letters not as happened recently, when there is an error in the name of the sender are not taken delivery of the assignment." 
He said economic expert (range) that " the central bank began to implement programs that will develop the banking sector, most notably the divided national and international bank account system." " The central bank to tighten control over the work of the banking sector in order to avoid the errors that get in the banks and not to damage the reputation of the banking sector."

• Upvote 10

9 hours ago, txdinargirl said:

I pray you are right! My heart believes you are correct but my brain says that this is Iraq. They've had forward motion before and then come to a complete stop. (Please be right! Please be right!)

You are right txdinargirl, "this is Iraq" Abadi and the global community have a mandate, and that mandate is to bring back Iraq from the ashes and raise them up to previous glory. We have been through many frustrations on this ride, many ups and downs, many disappointing days, weeks months etc... In my humble opinion the liberation of Mosul will have a big impact on the rest of these major issues falling into place. No one knows a rate or date, but if we can compile all the news as of late and read between the lines we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have an awesome group here, very smart and intelligent, people who have been here a while, folks from all walks and between all of us we know we are getting close. Hang in there and I'm sure you will be doing the happy dance right out of the office of your boss, a super day to ya amiga :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

• yota691 changed the title to SWIFT and BIC Code of Iraq, All banks, All cities