Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CITI Exchanging Now At 1 To 1.

Luigi1

8 Jan 2017  Splash: 

If allowed, could anyone elaborate on the 4 exchanges of IQD on Friday for $1?

TurtleIsland1:  I heard one xchanged at 1.17 and one at 1.14 supposedly at citi All is rumortel, third and fourth hand info

Nana2you:  This is very real….it was my friend…and she goes back to the bank tomorrow morning…She went into the bank and exchanged some dinar for $1.17 and walked out with a Black Card with $5,000 on it…she cannot spend it yet she has to talk to the bank on Monday…she is tired of waiting and just walked in this bank…They put almost $30,000 in her account…this is very very real…she was so excited

Nana2you:  she just went into a guy that was sitting at a desk and they did this ….she just exchanged one 25k note…she is a good friend I worked with for 13 yearsher friend went into the bank and got $1.14 SKR'S Right behind her so she was lucky the rate was showing just then for her…I cannot tell the bank

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

For years I have just lurked.  Quietly reading all the articles and for entertainment the rumors too.  This rumor has me laughing because they are saying they exchanged 25k at $1.14.  Now I am no math genius but I am pretty sure this does not total $30k.   Maybe they are using common core math.

• Upvote 5

Well, let me say first that I am no Luigi fan.  BUT I believe $1 is possible - not saying that it will be (I am for sure no guru).  Also, $1.14 x 25,000 is almost $30,000 ($28,500), so you can't argue that point.  Is this story true . . . I think not.  Could this happen . . . I think so.

• Upvote 3

What reason did they have to exchange in the first place? How did they know the rate was that high at that point? Do they go everyday and ask what the rate is? Why can't this person spend the money yet?

You keep asking questions, and you keep seeing the threads fall apart.

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

she just exchanged one 25k note…she is a good friend I worked with for 13 yearsher friend went into the bank and got $1.14

i don`t know guys and gals ,  { but if this friend only got  1 dollar and 14 cents for a 25,ooo  not  I think someone  did get taken too the bank    :o 

20 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Just my luck...I don't bank at Citi .

Girl Go Get a Beer and then drink it...then have three more...then come back and read this whole topic again from the start. I'm sure you will be able to see the flies begin landing all over your screen because the bull sh:t flowing from this one will draw every fly from a mile away.

Image result for bullshit fly

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

Girl Go Get a Beer and then drink it...then have three more...then come back and read this whole topic again from the start. I'm sure you will be able to see the flies begin landing all over your screen because the bull sh:t flowing from this one will draw every fly from a mile away.

Image result for bullshit fly

Yes, I know its BS...I was being facetious.

P,S,  I just want to slap that fly real hard. lol

• Upvote 3

On 1/9/2017 at 0:45 PM, currenzcraze said:

For years I have just lurked.  Quietly reading all the articles and for entertainment the rumors too.  This rumor has me laughing because they are saying they exchanged 25k at $1.14.  Now I am no math genius but I am pretty sure this does not total $30k.   Maybe they are using common core math.

but they got the past forever years also claimed next week it will revalue :maybe just common core stupidity