Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget Passed...To Gazette In Coming Days

Luigi1

8 Jan 2017  RayRens...

It is being communicated to look for the Budget to be published in the Gazette in “the coming days.”

The Iraqi TV is reporting an upcoming realization or turn-of-events in Mosul on Sunday. (I’m not sure what that could be, how about you?)

I am now up to 13 US banks, 1 credit union and four currency exchange companies openly accepting the Iraqi Dinar, just like any other internationally accepted currency.

There are probably more out there, I’m just sharing what is being reported to me from our membership.

4 reports came to me on Friday of dinar exchanges at a rate of $1 plus change!

2 are accepted by me as “solid” and I still await further information on the other 2.

BEWARE the 1st mouse syndrome, but be very aware of a leveraging opportunity.

Carpe Diem

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

8 Jan 2017  RayRens... 4 reports came to me on Friday of dinar exchanges at a rate of $1 plus change!

CNN Exclusive Video Of Luigi And RayRens (The Thelma And Louise Of IQD) Racing To The Bank To Cash Out !
X-2Z1b.gif

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN Exclusive Video Of Luigi And RayRens (The Thelma And Louise Of IQD) Racing To The Bank To Cash Out !
X-2Z1b.gif

:D     :D     :D

1 hour ago, sandfly said:

That was a good movie clown 

Economics Teacher: Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

Ferris SandFly's Day Off !

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 4

The ACTUAL RATE has NEVER been published in the budget.

When someone says it is, they'll cite oil volume and fuzzy math and figures from somewhere else and therefore you get a rate of ________________.
Well that's complete bull.

Remember that's what happened some years ago and I bet every year since when the budget publication is PUMPED TO THE MAX.

As long as ISIS is in Iraq there won't be any monetary reform anyway, so THAT is what you need to look at.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/8/2017 at 0:15 PM, Luigi1 said:

LUIGI SAID UP THERE.......

I am now up to 13 US banks, 1 credit union and four currency exchange companies openly accepting the Iraqi Dinar, just like any other internationally accepted currency.

---- Care to list what banks?

4 reports came to me on Friday of dinar exchanges at a rate of $1 plus change!

---- Really? WHO is exchanging at what rate over a dollar?
If this is true it should be public information, so no harm in telling us, right?

I CALL YOU OUT!

Edited by MisterNope
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

You are saying Luigi said all of this 💩. Since this was only your seventh post, At the top of the OP article it states RayRens say... 

you need to realize without pulling out your hair, this section is purely for entertainment purposes as to what other so-called gurus are saying on other sites. Luigi, as much as we harp on him for bringing this bile here, is just that bringing the bile the dinar pumpers spew. Look at this section as dinar "fake news". Make fun of Luigi but if you get angry it should be because he can't spell or he continues to bring the bile here. Don't get mad at him for something he did not spew though. You will learn why this section is called the rumor section. The person you should call out is RayRens.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

Fine.

Why are these liars still allowed to post stuff?
These false statements serve NO ONE except dinar dealers who might be giving kickbacks to pumpers.
I'm sure that's been kicked around for the last DECADE.

WHAT A SHAM. 
I don't care about being a Debbie Downer, I just want people to be accountable for their words.

My questions still remain unanswered........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

MisterNope, even the President elect of the USA calls out "fake news" when he sees it and does not give them the time of day. With that being said, this section, as Theseus has pointed out is for pure entertainment, take it for what it's worth, :bs: Whether the deliverer of the stuff posted here believes it or not is not our concern hence the title Rumor and does have his posts in the correct thread. Everyone is titled to his/her opinion and I would not call Luigi a liar, just a messenger. I very rarely post here, just for that reason but do like to stop by now and then to see what kinda bs is floating around, after a while it's all the same with a twist of the words here and there. Dinar Vets is the most respected site on Iraq Dinar and related news and we discuss intelligent and important issues on other threads, not here. 

Perhaps try joining us on other threads, give your opinion, state your case respectfully, have some fun. We are an awesome group with highly knowledgeable and educated people with something of worth to contribute. Our man Yota with more then 60 thousand posts, Dinar Thug, who gives the news cnn (clown news network) brings top drawer articles and many more folks who contribute regularly. We are all here for the same thing and that is to see our investment pay off, but until then dive in, join us, and as somone  once posted here which I go by, and that is "chew the meat and spit out the bones" 

just my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Luigi1 said:

I am now up to 13 US banks, 1 credit union and four currency exchange companies......

.....and a partridge in a pear tree. (says RayRen, channeling his inner Tony.)

tree

Don't ask. I just thought it was stupid funny !!:lol:

• Upvote 2