Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain Bank allocates telephone and e-mail for the completion of transactions of the citizens

yota691

07-01-2017 10:22 AM
image.php?token=ab4befcb4fadd91012512eb64a3b9738&size=

Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday, the allocation of telephone and email to receive citizens ' complaints and expedite the completion of their transactions. 

According to the bank, that ' the Rafidain Bank allocated a phone and an e - mail in order to receive complaints from citizens and listening to their comments, opinions and inquiries about what the work of the bank and its branches in Baghdad and the provinces , and the reporting of suspicious cases'. 

He noted that 'allocated number [07901940112] to receive phone calls and citizen complaints and comments about their transactions and completed and processed quickly', pointing out that 'email is [raf-media@rafidain-bank.gov.iq] and [emailcenter9@yahoo.com ] citizens to receive messages in the event of exposure to any kind of blackmail and respond to them and be with them directly or ring arrived filing the complaint in the complaints of citizens existing in the public administration of the bank fund. '

• Upvote 3

Rafidain Bank allocates telephone and e-mail for the completion of transactions of the citizens

11802.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Rafidain Bank, announced Saturday, customize it, and an e-mail for the purpose of receiving citizen complaints, and rapid completion of transactions.
According to a statement of the bank, "Economy News" got a copy of it, he was "allocated number (07901940112) to receive phone calls and citizen complaints and comments about their transactions and completed and processed quickly."
 He added, as "e-mail (raf-media@rafidain-bank.gov.iq allocation) and (emailcenter9@yahoo.com) citizens to receive messages in the event of exposure to any kind of blackmail and respond to them and be with them directly or ring arrived filing complaint citizens' complaints found in the public administration of the bank fund. "

mm
separator.gif
Views 0   Date Added 07/01/2017 - 13:44   Last updated 01/07/2017 - 13:44   No. Content 6368
  • Upvote 3

Now the banks are getting the point, " know your coustomer"...  now they can shift away from Yahoo... ( The Yahoo site is not what it use too be.. )  to much  advertising, scrolling, and causes lag, and an environment for virus infection through these ad sites...( J.m.o.)

• Upvote 3

Rivers: dedicated phone and an e-mail to the completion of transactions of the citizens

economy

Since 01.07.2017 at 09:53 (Baghdad time)

15.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday for customizing a phone and an e-mail for the purpose of receiving citizen complaints, and rapid completion of transactions.

The bank said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he was "allocated a number to receive phone calls and citizen complaints and comments about their transactions and completed and processed quickly."

He added that "it was also customize an e-mail to receive citizens' messages in the event of exposure to any kind of blackmail and respond to them and to be a link directly with them or filing a complaint in the complaints of citizens existing in the public administration of the bank" .anthy 29 Fund / A 43

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, nannab said:

And we all be like moving on up to the wealth side. I don't know

why but two weeks from now keeps popping in my little head. I

guess it is no worse than any one else's opinion. My penny's worth :D

Two weeks from now is Jan 21st. One day after the inauguration of Donald Trump and two days before my 54th birthday. I can live with that for a present. Oh, and I have said that I feel in my heart that this whole thing reminds me of the Iran Hostage crisis when Ronald Reagan was inaugurated. And you know who lives in both our hearts nannab. 

• Upvote 5

On 1/7/2017 at 10:58 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Two weeks from now is Jan 21st. One day after the inauguration of Donald Trump and two days before my 54th birthday. I can live with that for a present. Oh, and I have said that I feel in my heart that this whole thing reminds me of the Iran Hostage crisis when Ronald Reagan was inaugurated. And you know who lives in both our hearts nannab. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I'm half a month your junior and it would be a MOST EXCELLENT Birthday present! 

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 2