Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank Claims Rate Changes On Some Currencies.

Luigi1

5 Jan 2017  Ralphie...

Thought I might jump in the "mix" with my own bank story. On my last bank statement from Chase Bank the following sentence appeared in bold black letters, "We've updated your deposit agreement regarding transactions in a foreign currency." Curious and wanting more information, On Sat. Dec. 31, 2016 I called the Chase location where I have purchased most, not all of my foreign currency and asked to speak with the branch manager for further clarification regarding the sentence that appeared on my bank statement. I was informed that they have a record of my foreign currency purchases and the specifics can be read on their web-site to clarify how Chase determines the exchange rate for transactions in foreign currencies. 

In a nutshell, I simply asked what their fee was to exchange foreign currency to U.S. dollars, and was told 3% of the total exchange. The following Tues. Jan 2, 2017, I again went to this same location to see if their had been any movement on any of the currencies I hold whether purchased from Chase or not.

I asked the teller who I have made numerous purchases from if she would review her screen for such. She did, and informed me their has been movement on some of the currencies I hold, which is everything we have all heard, but not at the rate we are looking for. 

I told her I would check again another time, and as I was about to leave, she leaned over the counter and whispered that on Mon. Jan. 9 2017, she had heard that "new rates with increased values" on several foreign currencies are to be available

. To conclude, all of the above coming from a bank, this particular bank sounds very encouraging, but the point of my entire comments, ( not trying to be a "stick in the mud" ) but everyone, especially Guru's and intel providers need to understand that any and everything is subject to change and the entire banking industry, as excited and expectant as they may be, are only the facilitators in this process and are in charge of absolutely nothing, especially the time we are all waiting for. As for the new rates with increased values on several foreign currencies being introduced on Mon. Jan. 9 2017...........let's just say, " I'm not waiting with baited breath."

Ralph.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Luigi found this thread...

This just came in...

Bruce agrees that Monday the 9th is a day to watch.

5 Jan 2017  Bruce: 

Meetings between the IMF and top new people in charge have gone well. The US Treasury is good.  All are on same page. They reached agreements all moving forward without resistance. We heard that as of yesterday or last night. All ready to go. We are rolling forward now with this and position have notification to come anytime now. I am not saying tonight or tomorrow necessary, but we could be receiving the information we want to set appointments.

Some appointments are set for Monday.  Hope we all are in position to do that. Stay in faith for it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Luigi foud this thread...

This just came in...

CBI has the three day holiday weekend it asked for.

All eyes are on the 9th.

1-5-2017   Newshound Guru FrostyTheSnowman  

Friday is an Iraqi HOLIDAY...known as "Armed Forces Day" which celebrates the 96th ANNIVERSARY of the activation of the Iraqi Army on Jan. 6, 1921.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///  It's all just so sad....  Startin' to think euthanasia ain't just for sick old dogs anymore.... <_<

..."c'mon ralphie... here, brucie... c'mon boy... g'boy !

gonna take ya out to the farm... yes, we are, yes we are...

you'll love it there, c'mon boys.... good dogs !"

:P:lol:

Spare Ralph. He put a lot more effort into his story than Bruce ever does. I give it an 8/10. Not perfect, but entertaining and well-put together.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Well Ralpie made one error. If he went to the bank on Tuesday, then that would have been Jan 3rd. The 2nd was Monday. He said Tues Jan 2, 2017. So something is in error.

The error was you and everyone else responding thinking their was a thread of truth to the story.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

As for the new rates with increased values on several foreign currencies being introduced on Mon. Jan. 9 2017...........

And Ken the prophet said the RV would hit when the DOW hit 20,000... Well it's Friday, the DOW is at 19,994 right now. Monday is the 9th.

GO RVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

B/A

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

5 Jan 2017  Ralphie...

she leaned over the counter and whispered that on Mon. Jan. 9 2017, "new rates with increased values" on several foreign currencies are to be available

Ho Ho Ho Ralphie ! :o

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3