Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Four arrested over Facebook Live video of man tortured amid anti-Trump taunts

umbertino

Chicago police are investigating a video appearing to show a man tied up and assaulted while attackers shout ‘**** Donald Trump’ and ‘**** white people’

Sam Levin in San Francisco

Thursday 5 January 2017 14.05 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/04/facebook-live-stream-video-man-attacked-chicago-trump

So four young adults kidnap a "mentally challenged" or "special needs" (choose your own euphemism) individual and torture him, force him to drink toilet water, cut him with a knife, ash a cigarette or joint in a knife wound in his scalp and this is not looked at as a hate crime from the get go? Never mind that the  suspects are all of one race and the victim is of another race so there is the appearance of racial bias. The cops basically said that these are "kids being kids."  What about the victim's civil rights or is that just for if it's the other way around? What if the victim had been black and the assailants had all been white? Wouldn't make them any less guilty.

Where's Jesse Jackson? Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the outrage?

Hey Barry! This could have been my son. So you gonna call another beer summit and talk about this? You're from Chicago, Barry. Where's the outrage!?

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, 429 said:

So four young adults kidnap a "mentally challenged" or "special needs" (choose your own euphemism) individual and torture him, force him to drink toilet water, cut him with a knife, ash a cigarette or joint in a knife wound in his scalp and this is not looked at as a hate crime from the get go? Never mind that the  suspects are all of one race and the victim is of another race so there is the appearance of racial bias. The cops basically said that these are "kids being kids."  What about the victim's civil rights or is that just for if it's the other way around? What if the victim had been black and the assailants had all been white? Wouldn't make them any less guilty.

Where's Jesse Jackson? Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the outrage?

Hey Barry! This could have been my son. So you gonna call another beer summit and talk about this? You're from Chicago, Barry. Where's the outrage!?

Exactly what raised our ire over here, FourTwoNiner... to a T.

Well posted, friend, well posted.

ho'bummer dispatched his Lack-o-Justice tools to Ferguson for a FAKE "hands up, don't shoot" scenario...

where are those same feds now...?

If the races were reversed here, the MSM, ho'bummer, the feds, BLM, would all be screaming bloody murder !

• Upvote 5

UPDATE:   all charged with HATE CRIMES.   About damned time.

But ya know THAT never would've happened without immense outside public pressure.

It's also being reported that young man, their victim is in terrible condition both psychologically and physically.... 

it's a horror show for him, poor man.

If any of these monsters ever see the light of day again, it'll be too soon.

But whatta ya bet they get a LIBERAL LEFT-WING judge and get off with probation and a slap on the hand .

We'll see.....<_<

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

UPDATE:   all charged with HATE CRIMES.   About damned time.

But ya know THAT never would've happened without immense outside public pressure.

It's also being reported that young man, their victim is in terrible condition both psychologically and physically.... 

it's a horror show for him, poor man.

If any of these monsters ever see the light of day again, it'll be too soon.

But whatta ya bet they get a LIBERAL LEFT-WING judge and get off with probation and a slap on the hand .

We'll see.....<_<

Hey SGT the good ole US of A has gotten so sensitive that I think they'll  all get community service after this BUT IF THIS WAS THE OTHER WAY 1 WOULD THINK DIFFERENTY 

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I think O'bummer should take them out for a beer just like what he did in his 1st term. Then everything will be alright again like it never happened.

Or, if I had a boy he probaly would have looked like him/ one of the guys arrested.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Or, if I had a boy he probaly would have looked like him/ one of the guys arrested.

LOL

All four of them look like they have attitudes where are the parents and how were they raised w/hate. 

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, patrickgold said:

hate has caused a lot of problems in this world and it has not solved one yet

Yet... if more people hated evil enough... much more WOULD be solved!  I reserve my right to hate, especially that which oppresses my freedom and liberty.

• Upvote 4

Facebook refuses to explain why live torture video wasn't removed sooner

Company won’t say why video showing a man bound, gagged and cut with a knife amid shouts of ‘**** Donald Trump’ wasn’t taken down for 30 minutes

Olivia Solon and Sam Levin San Francisco

Friday 6 January 2017 07.37 GMT

949.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=bfee88f0190cf1b6a6e076433b6ca3ef
Facebook live stream video of man bound and gagged in Chicago posted on Youtube
Photograph: YouTube

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Yet... if more people hated evil enough... much more WOULD be solved!  I reserve my right to hate, especially that which oppresses my freedom and liberty.

Hi Jax

I don't participate in hate my time here on this planet is to short for that I try to live my life to the fullest with positive out going people and good friends that watch out over all of us even the Native Americans here are good spiritual people and they're the ones to have something to gripe about not the people with hate in there hearts much like the ones in Chicago.

• Upvote 2