Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There's no goat like Mtn Goat!

Mnt Goat

• January 4, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today. We were told the cabinet held its first session of 2017 on Tuesday, January 3 2017, headed by Dr. Haider al – Abab.

So, we know the parliament is not too far behind also as they told us they will hold their first session on Jan 7th. The legislative part of the government is getting back to work.

So much news on the “project to delete the zeros” recently. As we know they told us recently there will be yet another phase implemented for this project and it will launch three new lower denominations and they plan to do it soon. We learn (and confirm) today that the merchants also know about this upcoming change and want it real bad. They are tired of over a decade of having to rush to the bank to exchange dinars for dollars to pay their debts. In fact they are jumping the gun and thus CBI had to come out with this news to clarify the change is not yet done. Why do the merchants want it real bad? How does the launching lower denominations effect them?

By launching the lower denominations they can begin paying their foreign obligations directly using dinar. But in the process the dinar must go international and must have some real value to compete with other foreign currencies. We know they also fully intend to remove themselves out of this “closed” economy (non sanctioned economy).  So with this move the merchants will no longer have to exchange dinar to dollars to trade. They will no longer have to pay a spread to the banks, to the CBI or sleazy street money exchangers. They also look forward to more currency value and the lower cost of goods and services. This all means higher profits. It also means more varied goods, products and services available to them to sell since more foreign entities will want to come to Iraq and do business. They are very anxious!

I also believe the publication of the budget law is now being intentionally delayed for some reason. I talk more about this below in the news letter today.

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

Central denies dropping the old edition of the Dollar

12/26/2016

A spokesman for the Acer Bank Jabar told I followed NOAA “The news that I talked about not dealing in dollars the old edition are completely untrue and baseless.
(this is not negating the upcoming project to delete the zeros as was stated to be ready for EARLY 2017. Instead it is simply telling the merchants that the project is not yet done. A clarification of their last notification that recently came out about a couple days ago about the upcoming project. So not yet they said. Also they said the currency auctions are still in effect and they must still get US dollars for dinars to pay foreign remittances. They are saying they can not yet use dinars international….at least not yet.

They are saying this process is in effect until the project to delete the zeros is implemented and they replace the old currency with the new currency. I quote from the article – “international banks will give allow for the replacement of old money and new editions period will inform citizens about this process by the official announcement by the Central” Bank. Just as I have been telling everyone all a long that the CBI will inform everyone when the time comes. No need for these so called “intel gurus” to tell you otherwise. Instead listen to the CBI!)

He added that “the process if they occur would be after receiving notification from the banking agencies and the US Treasury Department had been replaced dollar new currency.

Jabbar said that international banks will give allow for the replacement of old money and new editions period will inform citizens about this process by the official announcement by the Central Bank.

(now let me also finish up with the article and say many are disappointed in it and believe it is negative news. Negative…really? This only shows the train of thought of some people in this investment and how ignorant they really are in the matter. I feel if these people bring you articles and post them on the forums they could at least refrain from making an opinion if they are not knowledgeable enough to do so. I know they think they are but their response to this article proves they are not. How can you turn such a positive article to something so negative?

Let me tell you this article is amazing news and confirms and back ups the intent of the CBI once again to go to the next phase of the project to delete the zeros soon (very soon). It also gives us an insight into what the merchants are thinking and how they also know this change over to the new currency is about to happen. The merchants are jumping the gun and the CBI is trying to calm them down. They want to use dinars in trade directly and stop going to the currency auction windows. That is all this article is doing and nothing else. It is also confirming to us the CBI has not yet done the project, as many “intel gurus” are telling you it is already done. Oh,,,,this article is amazing! )

Administrative order delay infallible authentication on the Budget Law
(so what happened to the budget law. Where does it stand?)

Channel parents / follow-up
Parliamentary Finance Committee on Monday made it clear, the reasons for the delay at President Fuad Masum, is the ratification of the general budget of the current fiscal year the law.

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed in a press statement, said that “the general budget of the current fiscal year the law is still in the corridors of the Finance Committee is awaiting administrative orders of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for transmission to the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the aim (goal is ) of approved and published in the Official Gazette.”

Ahmed said, “The budget needed for a full month after its publication in the Official Gazette before the beginning of distribution of resources to ministries and state institutions,” noting that “the said period may sometimes goes on in the event of one of the political parties appealed to the budget of the Federal Court Act. (telling us the budget needs 30 days publication in the official gazette prior to opening it and distribution of the money to the ministries. They are saying the gazette publication has not even happened yet. This can be stalled even longer if there are any appeals to it. Folks I believe they are stalling this for reason to coincide this publication to some other event which is being held up. I believe the want to target the rollout of the lower denominations and new rate when this occurs.)

Rafidain Bank issued the smart card to the staff of the Sunni Endowment

Twilight News / Rafidain Bank announced on Monday issued a smart card (Key Card) for employees of the Sunni Endowment in order to receive their salaries through them to shorten the cash currency trading routine.

(they are telling us clearly that using the SMART cards will lessen the amount of cash in the hands of the citizens. The intent of these cards is not so much a matter of convience to the citizens as it is playing a major roll in the collection of the three zero notes and getting them out of circulation and keeping them out of circulation as they move forward with this project and closer and closer to the roll out of the lower denoms. They have told us they intend to collect nearly 75% of the currency issued. Anyone who tells you they are not collecting the 3 zero notes is not reading the articles.

Yes- going forward it will help prevent crime and make it less expensive for the govt to pay salaries and pensions. No more cahiers, no more long lines and delays in getting paid.)

Press office of the bank said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, said that “the bank and in coordination with the Sunni Endowment has issued more than 300 smart card to the staff of the moratorium in Baghdad and the provinces of Wasit and Qadisiyah within directed the bank to transfer salary payments through electronic payment tools to reduce trading exchange manual and reducing theft the robbery of the employees’ salaries, especially when transported from the branches of the bank to the circuit. ”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Edited by bostonangler

Mnt Goat

January 4, 2017

Article:  “Deletion of zeros from the currency adds a monetary value”

Quote: “The new dinars will reduce the ongoing cost of printing money. For example the new (25) dinars which will replace the 25 thousand dinars currency currently in circulation…”.

They are telling us that in Iraq a $25,000 note will be replaced by the new $25 lower denomination note.   In the BEGINNING of the next phase of the process this is what they plan to do. In another article about the same time frame they used this very same example to show us how within Iraq they will get the dinar in par 25k with the US dollar a 1:1 equaling $25 when the Iraqi citizens turn in these three zero notes.

But we know this is only the beginning since once this is accomplished they plan to revalue their currency.  …This initial step, even though it may appear as a revaluation, is in fact nothing more than an adjustment for inflation. But indirectly this new $25 note will be worth now equal to $25 US dollars so in essence it is a significant increase in the value of the dinar.

So after some time {I believe when the revalued rate is high enough and prices in Iraq have adjusted}, they plan to then launch even more lower denominations that are of the even lower face value such as the 5, 10 and 25 denominations. Why wait? They are waiting for these notes since these notes would not be so beneficial until the marked market price of goods went down to match.

Remember this too – I have said that we as investors may never even see this initial 1:1 rate at the banks since this will be the workings mostly of inner Iraq. When the rate does go international by this time it may be well within the range we as investors had hoped it would be 1:5+.

• 4 weeks later...

MT Goat don't know shiite ! Here at DV we have the smartest folks and real folks , along with a staff that doesn't let anything by them. Y'all can listen to these gurus if you want but I promise you this is the only site 24/7 that has dedicated staff and members who are on watch. Nothing will get by any of us because we are the gate keepers !

• Upvote 1