Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Invitation To Support The Dinar And The Strengthening Of Its Purchasing Power !

DinarThug

An invitation to support the dinar and the strengthening of its purchasing power

3/1/2017

BAGHDAD / Mustafa Hashimi

strengthening of the local currency is a national task they represent the sovereignty ofIraq and preservation of state stimuli represents a great responsibility lies with therelevant authorities in the light of a series of challenges taking place in the country.

Economic academic Dr. Essam Mahouelle called to be 2017 years to strengthen the dinar 's purchasing power 

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Someone on another site said this was old information and therefore old rates.  IS this an old article or not?

It's A New Article With Today's Date ! ;)

This Beat Be Bumpin' Bumpin' - This Beat Go Boom Boom ! :bump:

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The original article here does seem to be new from a simple Google search. I don't know who the author is and I wonder how much influence he has at the CBI. Having said that I'd like to say God Bless you Thuggs and thank you for enlightening us. About the only other thing to say is that if they actually did RV at that rate then,

:lmao:We're never gonna hear the end of how Rich Donald Trump is. :lmao:

What's that like $100,000,000.00 :facepalm3:

I found the poster of the article on Linkden. Although nothing found on the professor. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

An invitation to support the dinar and the strengthening of its purchasing power

3/1/2017

BAGHDAD / Mustafa Hashimi

strengthening of the local currency is a national task they represent the sovereignty ofIraq and preservation of state stimuli represents a great responsibility lies with therelevant authorities in the light of a series of challenges taking place in the country.

Economic academic Dr. Essam Mahouelle called to be 2017 years to strengthen the dinar 's purchasing power 

It's A New Article With Today's Date ! ;)

This Beat Be Bumpin' Bumpin' - This Beat Go Boom Boom ! :bump:

:D     :D     :D

DT!!  Just how many drinks I owe you already bro?!!:cheesehead:

Are you ready to party or what?!!! :mexican:

KEEPING THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITH!!! :praying:

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I quit dreaming of a three dollar V a long time ago.....at one dollar I am set....anything extra will ne awesome 

I'm in agreement with you SnowGlobe. I love the sound of this article but until Saleh or the Governor of the CBI says it, then no excitement from me, just nice to read. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Can you guys imagine what a 3 dollar RV would do to us?  I could not fathom what my life could be like.

Trust me on this - - - your Imagination will soar like never before . . . Never forget where you came from and always give back.

I for one will will donate to St. Judes Children Hospital and Wounded Warriors Project. 

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, jeepguy said:

hahahhhaha yeah , being president, " I can not hold all of this money, so I will let my children run this money for me, in the office, right out side of my office  , but I will not  say anything, too help them in the business side, of  any of my money , or this money,  or that money !  Saturday Night Live Current News, Breaking News - BelleNews.com

We've gone from a POTUS who IS a Successful Flim Flam Man who's sole purpose in life was to create record unemployment plus take everybody's money and " redistribute our wealth " to a Businessman ( soon to be sworn in as the next POTUS ) who for decades created wealth and jobs - I've stated to colleagues and family for decades that we NEED a Businessman in the White House. One who can't be owned by special interest groups - honestly I thought I would never see it. Glad to be proven wrong on this one. 

• Upvote 8