Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the chat room

jeepguy

We had good to great chats few years ago, but so many lopster, and na-sayers , then the Nadia feasco,. Kind of shut down a lot of interest in the chat area. But with all the great news now, would be nice to get a live chat about new year events...Kind of straighten out the information

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

We had good to great chats few years ago, but so many lopster, and na-sayers , then the Nadia feasco,. Kind of shut down a lot of interest in the chat area. But with all the great news now, would be nice to get a live chat about new year events...Kind of straighten out the information

Whadayamean?  I see Stangernan in there all the time, talking to himself!!! :P

Just kiddin' ya Stangernan!  But every time I look, I see your name!

JEEP... I remember back in 2010 - 2011 it was always hoppin'!

See you in there... when I can!

26 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We thought that was what we were doing here in these threads...? :huh:

We don't do all this computer stuff, twitty thing, e-mailing stuff,

so we may be using this DV forum all wrong... :(

Please advise ! :mellow:

Gals!  The chatroom is "live" instantaneous discussion... can be fun!  Just bring your quick fingers that match your wit!

Go to "Brouse"... then to "Chat"...

You can also see who's in there before you enter by looking below, where it shows all the members online...

Maybe see ya there!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///  :D  Never too old to try something new -- if it's harmless  (unlike the twitty thingy, facebooker & the e-mail !) :shrug:

Anyway -- we'll look into it --  Now we can be insulting, boring, superfluous and caustic in REAL TIME :lol::P

Thanks, JAXinJERSEY ! :hug:

OK Gals!  I'll enter chat periodically tonight if ya want to stop in to give it a whirl... or just to say hi!  Going there... NOW!!!

• Upvote 2

I think he was referring to Nadita - she was banned for trying to sway members into a shady deal of pre-RV cash-in.  You can probably search her name and find all the details.  It was quite the drama.  I remember last year at this time the chatroom was going crazy (even Adam was online there).  We were so pumped - it looked like it was any minute.  We definitely have more solid signs out of Iraq now, so I'm all for getting the chatroom going again.

• Upvote 1