Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you an accredited investor?

Shedagal

Hey, I got an e-mail today from the IRA company where I have my dinar-funded Roth IRA.  It was a survey-monkey based questionnaire asking questions to determine if I was an accredited investor.  It seems they are starting a new training program in 2017 for those who are on how to invest at that level.  At first I didn't think anything of it, but then it dawned on me that they may know something I don't.  More than likely its just "hopium" on my part; but a good RV would definitely put a lot of us in that category.  Has anyone else with a Roth IRA gotten this kind of e-mail? 

• Upvote 5

• 10 months later...
On 11/15/2017 at 6:15 AM, jb4388 said:

I'm interested in learning more about the process you went through for your dinar-funded Roth IRA.

Which company is your depository?

Thank you.

I did it through Dinar Trade (now Xchange of America).  The IRA company they recommended was Vantageiras.com.  I set up the ira with Vantage, bought dinar with ira through DT, and use First Depository in Delaware to hold the dinar.  As I recall, it cost around $300 or so to set up (not counting cost of dinar) and my yearly fees are $195 for ira and $100 for depository.  Hope this helps.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

Did Dinar Trade send you the dinar after it was purchased and you sent it to First Depository in Delaware ? I emailed Safe Dinar this morning and they said they could not send it to a third party. 

Thank you

No, DT sent it straight to First State Depository (sorry i forgot full name before).  We cannot have possssion of the dinar.  If you listen to Breitling, he and Bob The Tax Man have been discussing this lately.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jb4388 said:

Did Dinar Trade send you the dinar after it was purchased and you sent it to First Depository in Delaware ? I emailed Safe Dinar this morning and they said they could not send it to a third party. 

Thank you

With Safe Dinar, they ship the order to your residence and you have to pay for it on arrival.

Correct me if I am wrong... but someone said put the dinars into a ROTH IRA :ph34r:.... soooooooo the question is.... I believe you need to leave in that ROTH for min 5 years (right) before you can touch... SO, if the dinar RVs before that 5 year period AND Iraq implements a time limit to turn in the notes we currently have to make way for lower denoms ,.......HOW would you work that??? with your Dinar stuck in a IRA-ROTH for 5 Years...  will you be able to exchange within the ROTH??? :huh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NeedRv said:

Correct me if I am wrong... but someone said put the dinars into a ROTH IRA :ph34r:.... soooooooo the question is.... I believe you need to leave in that ROTH for min 5 years (right) before you can touch... SO, if the dinar RVs before that 5 year period AND Iraq implements a time limit to turn in the notes we currently have to make way for lower denoms ,.......HOW would you work that??? with your Dinar stuck in a IRA-ROTH for 5 Years...  will you be able to exchange within the ROTH??? :huh:

When I wrote Entrust this is the response I received. 

Hypothetical question now, in 2-3 year lets say the Iraqi currency increases  in value and I would like to exchange the IQD for US dollar but have it remain as US cash in my Roth is this permitted? Would their be a charge to do a currency exchange? You a direct us to sell the asset and deposit the funds +\- profits back into your Roth. The funds will sit in your account until you're ready to make another self-directed investment. 

At age 59 1/2  and after leaving the investment in the Roth for 5 years, I then would be able to withdraw cash from my Roth without any penalty's and it would be tax free regardless of the account value. That is correct. All of your investments grow tax-free since you pay taxes on the front end. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

you already paid the tax on the money you used to buy the dinar...this is the definition of a ROTH

But using your analogy then if I bought an ounce of gold for $1000.00 and I sold at $1500.00 I would not need to pay tax as this was paid on the front end as well.

Hmmmm ??? I some how don't think so.

but hey, that's just me.

pp

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

But using your analogy then if I bought an ounce of gold for $1000.00 and I sold at $1500.00 I would not need to pay tax as this was paid on the front end as well.

Hmmmm ??? I some how don't think so.

but hey, that's just me.

pp

That is the beauty of the Roth.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if Dinar can be bought (not for a listed dealer but) from someone local or someone you have made an agreement with lets say and the Self Direct IRA pays them for the dinar and the third party send the dinar with your name on it to the depository where you have a preexisting account? Thank you.