Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 December 2016

Adam Montana

Good morning, Happy Wednesday, and Merry Christmas!

(Or HannaRanaQwanzMas, if you prefer ;)

Well... it's the Holidays, everyone! I'm going to keep my eyes on everything,
but you all know that already. 

No RV to report, and I'll probably skip next week unless something major pops
up.

Even though there's no RV to report, I sure do love it when we get reminded 
that Iraq is truly one of the wealthiest countries in the world, their currency just 
needs to catch up. Check this out:

Before I get to the Weekly Q's, VIPs - I put a special post up in the VIP section
just for you all. Check it out here: https://goo.gl/V6Xg6j 

Here's the weekly Q's:

So Adam...are you workin' on your next masterpiece up there on the Frozen Tundra? :eyebrows:

15591385_10209816217196179_2493737614607429964_o.jpg?oh=0c65f9666dfa5bd5c5fab2eb47e766e4&oe=58ED734F

I was hoping you had some good news to share "right quick" so

we could trade our winter scenery for something like this!!! B)

Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, ocean, outdoor and nature

Did I mention how much I like that kind of scenery? Why, yes I did! In the VIP section. :D 

Hello Adam,

We are all excited and tired.  One would think that the U.S. Government would like this to happen before 2017 because, in a mere 3 1/2 months they get their dough.  If this goes to 2017, then they don't get their tax dollars for about 15 months.  I am quite sure The Donald would like a tax bump NOW!  Does that seem logical?:(

There is another way to look at it, unfortunately... if Trump does have an influence, and he owns 
any amount of Dinar, he may want to hold it off so he's more in control of any potential windfall
taxes. 

:twocents: 

Good Day Sir.!

I have seen many articles stating that there is about 30 Trillion dinar in chunky cash (under the mattress) inside Iraq.

How is possible for the CBI to increase the dinar exchange rate with 30Trillion dinars inside Iraq ?

Happy holidays and blessing.!

That figure gets thrown around a lot, but there's no way to prove or know WHO has that physical cash
or WHERE it actually is... regardless, I can put that worry to rest VERY quickly.

How much of that money is in large bills? A LOT. And how quickly could the CBI declare large notes 
NULL and VOID? It could easily be done in 30 days. 

Now, of that 30 trillion in "cash" that is floating around, how much of that is held by people who are 
wanted for crimes? How much of it is simply "lost", out of the country, held in a safe somewhere and 
simply will not be able to be cashed, before the large notes are declared "dead"? 

I think it stands to reason that an EASY 50% of that number will simply vanish and not have any influence
on what the CBI is liable for during the "Cash In" phase.

There is a lot more to say about it, but that's a good starting point. 

Bottom line for me is that "cash" number doesn't concern me at all.

:twothumbs: 

Since I'm feelin' feisty...here is one more way to "cat"-a-log last weeks chat!  

Adam Sir...please get this post back on track before we all loose our minds!!! :rolleyes:

Sandfly Y'all...and Merry Christmas!!! :tiphat:

Image may contain: cat and text

Why would I get anything back on track when y'all keep providing all this quality catertainment?! :lol: 

Merry Christmas everyone!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I was just warned someone is makin' a list...and checkin' it twice so I better be nice...sorry if I derailed your thread Adam...:unsure:...now Santa (even though you look  a bit like Liam Neeson)...I'm tryin' hard to be good, really I is!!! :rolleyes: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqG621-drmk

Sandfly Adam, and all your merry Elf's!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5

I got you on my list buddy:lmao:

8 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

I was just warned someone is makin' a list...and checkin' it twice so I better be nice...sorry if I derailed your thread Adam...:unsure:...now Santa (even though you look  a bit like Liam Neeson)...I'm tryin' hard to be good, really I is!!! :rolleyes: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqG621-drmk

Sandfly Adam, and all your merry Elf's!!! ;)

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I have seen many articles stating that there is about 30 Trillion dinar in chunky cash

Does This Chunky Cash Make My Butt Look Wide ? :o

:D     :D     :D

Merry Christmas Adam And The Mod Squad - I Hope That Santa Hooks Us Up Phat In The Coming Year ! ;)

B)     B)

• Upvote 4

I understand completely geman.

That's what makes football great.

I've been a Packer fan since the 60's in the Lombardi days and never waivered even when they sent in the High School team.

I even became a shareholder even though sometimes we have to drink them into end zone...

Best of luck and a Merry Christmas to you.

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

I understand completely geman.

That's what makes football great.

I've been a Packer fan since the 60's in the Lombardi days and never waivered even when they sent in the High School team.

I even became a shareholder even though sometimes we have to drink them into end zone...

Best of luck and a Merry Christmas to you.

Shareholder here as well! My wife likes to joke about Clay, she yells at the tv "I own that a$$ now go sack someone!" :lol: and technically she does own at least a small part of his butt... 

• Upvote 10

Sir, thank you for answering my question on the weekly update.!

Happy Holidays and blessings.!

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Does This Chunky Cash Make My Butt Look Wide ? :o

:D     :D     :D

Merry Christmas Adam And The Mod Squad - I Hope That Santa Hooks Us Up Phat In The Coming Year ! ;)

B)     B)

It does Clown 😀😀😀😀

Take care my friend.!

• Upvote 3