Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank Iraq describes a world's richest nations on earth

yota691

11401.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Description of the World Bank, Iraq "one of the richest countries in the world on the face of the earth."

Middle East director of the World Bank Farid Belhaj said that Iraq is "locked in a deep structural reforms and widespread at the same time, which is fighting a bloody war against the destructive power."

Belhadj said that Iraq's wealth from oil and gas constitute a solid guarantee for the repayment of loans. "

He pointed out that "Iraq is one of the richest countries on earth, Iraq has a huge potential, Iraq has the ability to pay its debts."

mm
Views 45   Date Added 21/12/2016 - 9:40   last updated 21/12/2016 - 11:57   No. Content 6160
  • Upvote 13

History of edits:: 12/21/2016 9:27 • 354 visits readable
World Bank: Iraq, one of the richest countries in the world on the face of the earth
[Oan- up] 
described the World Bank, Iraq "one of the richest countries in the world on the face of the earth."
Middle East director of the World Bank Farid Belhaj said that Iraq is "locked in a deep structural reforms and widespread at the same time , which is fighting a bloody war against the destructive power." 
Belhadj said that Iraq 's wealth from oil and gas constitute a solid guarantee for the repayment of loans. " 
He pointed out that" Iraq is one of the richest countries on earth, Iraq has a huge potential, Iraq has the ability to pay its debts. "
  • Upvote 14

21-12-2016 01:48 PM
image.php?token=a4908ffac421a3b6f96aa6547ddc5b2e&size=

Description of the World Bank, Iraq 'one of world 's richest nations on earth.' 

Middle East director of the World Bank Farid Belhaj said that Iraq 'locked in a deep structural reforms and widespread at the same time , which is fighting a bloody war against the destructive power'. 

Belhadj said that Iraq 's wealth from oil and gas constitute a solid guarantee for the repayment of loans. " 

He pointed out that 'Iraq is one of the richest countries on earth, Iraq has a huge potential, Iraq has the ability to pay its debts. "

• Upvote 8

41 minutes ago, yota691 said:

He pointed out that 'Iraq is one of the richest countries on earth, Iraq has a huge potential, Iraq has the ability to pay its debts

soooo , please ,  donate too the  "  golden dish of Iraq "  all funds will be greatly  repaid !    :lol:  { hahahha   it  really does sound like a  relief aid  advertisement  }   .....  but  seriously ,    we all  know  what Iraq has ,  that is the reason we  bought  the  Iraqi currency ,  it is a tender note , that  the central bank of Iraq  considers ,  a  valuable treasure , why else would they spend  millions on  scholars  , and , research teams ,  too study the  effects  of the rise  of the dollar  , and the de-value of the dinar !   { I kind of thought  , it was because , no one in Iraq knows about decimal points , and an eraser on the end of a pencil ...   just  erase that dirt spot  from the account ledger ooo,86  ...  isn`t  this language   the one that reads right too left any way ?   }     thanks for  the work  yota ...   ther really has been a lot of  great articles  in  just the last couple weeks ...   it  looks very good for the  1st quarter of  2017     

• Upvote 6

Morning Yota,

Thank You for the encouragement this morning. We KNOW this to be true. However, time has a way of beating you down if you allow. Thank God, I have used this time to "hedge" my bet on the factoid stated above. Again, THANK YOU, Brother for the pick me up, I needed it this morning!!!

Blessings All,

• Upvote 8

From the beginning I thought of this as a retirement fund you know like the one's

that you work 30+ years for. I figured if this does come true in less time all the better.

After the losses we took in 2008-2009 it still would not be as bad. Now on year 14.

:rocking-chair: then :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

As of late we have seen many articles posted by Yota and other members here that point to a major change coming for Iraq and its people. The world is betting on it, and is dumping, or should I say lending them billions to bring them back to the global group of rich nations. To my knowledge their is no other scenario like the one taking place right now in Iraq, so with that in mind I'm sure we here have all at one point or another consulted someone about the Dinar and its future. 

This is such a unique situation that one must perhaps do some soul searching to be sure that maaaaybe this could pay off. It's a crap shoot, a long shot, a shot in the dark or whatever you want to call it but, it is a SHOT. 

'Knowledge is key and being surrounded by this group of amazing folks here in DV we can have a wealth of information, good information provided by Yota and gang, so yes, the news as of late imo points to an RV of some sort, when and what remains yet to be seen. We all know the Dinar is being forcefully kept below market value so it is imo just a matter of time till it is "brought back to its former glory" 

Early 2017 is what I have my sights on for things move along quickly and see laws and events come to light. 

To all here in DV, may you have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2017. I look forward to meeting you in the very near future :twothumbs:

• Upvote 11

***///

Right, WILJOR -- imagine how much good all that US Taxpayer money ho'bummer threw on Iran would've

been better spent on Iraq.

Instead it went to financing more of ho'bummer's radical Islamic terrorist pals and the Iranian Generals who

are hell-bent on slicing Iraq in half, throwing The Kurds ho'bummer hates so much away and keeping the rest of

Iraq for themselves.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

11401.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Description of the World Bank, Iraq "one of the richest countries in the world on the face of the earth."

Middle East director of the World Bank Farid Belhaj said that Iraq is "locked in a deep structural reforms and widespread at the same time, which is fighting a bloody war against the destructive power."

Belhadj said that Iraq's wealth from oil and gas constitute a solid guarantee for the repayment of loans. "

He pointed out that "Iraq is one of the richest countries on earth, Iraq has a huge potential, Iraq has the ability to pay its debts."

mm
Views 45   Date Added 21/12/2016 - 9:40   last updated 21/12/2016 - 11:57   No. Content 6160

Yeah but how will they foreclose on Iraq should they defailt on their loans anyway? Another war? Maybe they can delay the inevitable by wrapping all their loans up in a package and credit swap with the IMF, or the alledged BRICS or someone. JMHO

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Right, WILJOR -- imagine how much good all that US Taxpayer money ho'bummer threw on Iran would've

been better spent on Iraq.

Instead it went to financing more of ho'bummer's radical Islamic terrorist pals and the Iranian Generals who

are hell-bent on slicing Iraq in half, throwing The Kurds ho'bummer hates so much away and keeping the rest of

Iraq for themselves.

Sadly since WW2 we have supported the world. Think where America would be if we didn't throw money at Europe, Asia, South America. Every administration has tried to police the world. Iran-Contra, The War on Drugs, The Marshall Plan, just to name a few. Annually we give billions to Israel, Afghanistan, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan. Hundreds of millions to India, Africa. To what avail? That is the question. I understand helping people in a crisis. I don't understand sending helicopters to Colombia to stop drugs when Americans keep buying. Shouldn't we spend our money on us? People hate welfare and social programs in America, but don't seem to have a problem if the money goes to South Korea, or Japan, or whatever country you can name... Hell, Muslim terrorist hate us, not because of religion, but because we have military bases in their holy land... Surely Saudi Arabia can afford their own defense. They are driving around in solid gold Rolls Royce's. Why are we parking B-1 Bombers there? I thought we didn't need their oil... JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Yeah but how will they foreclose on Iraq should they defailt on their loans anyway? Another war? Maybe they can delay the inevitable by wrapping all their loans up in a package and credit swap with the IMF, or the alledged BRICS or someone. JMHO

It says it in the article... We simply take their resources.... How long did it take to gain control of Iraq last time... About three days. Sure there has been an extended operation there, but the oil fields were under control quickly. Iraq getting loans from the IMF and WB will put them in a death spiral... It's like a title pawn operation. You can rarely ever pay them back. Iraq is making deals with the devil. Or you might say, The Illuminati.

B/A

• Upvote 1

***///

For once we agree with you.  We need to stop throwing US dollars at un-fixable sh!t .

Do you realise if we collected just the INTEREST DUE from these crap-hole countries,

we'd have little to no National debt...?!

Well, guess what -- Trump thinks so, too... let's hope he follows through with that,

starting with Mexico.

ho'bummer made carlos slim filthy rich with obamafone contracts which should have gone to

US companies....

Trump just met with slim... let's hope he brought THAT up.... as well as the huge tab they've run

up allowing the mass of humanity to breach US that we've had to coddle the hell out of to appease

the rainbow and pony-loving 'humanitarians' that give them all our sh!t for nothin' when they get here....<_<

• Upvote 4