Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25,000IQD = $75?!? - Please chime in

nadagooroo

I was given this information, and would like to get the boards opinions...
fire away!

P.S. Couldnt get into my "NOTAGURU" account, but somehow managed to get into my original account that I never got to use, so forgive to "0 posts" deal 
:wacko:

Entry Submitted by Rick Sarbo at 3:14 PM EST on December 14, 2016

Payout senatorial.....Now Asset Backed Currency and RV has occured !!!

1. Do to super inflationary consequences to our economy as per David Schmidts senatorial: the Dinar upon payout/ exchange Iraq will drop the 3 zeros (ex. 25,000 note)
and the Dinar @ $3.00 is = $ 75.00 as opposed to the 25,000 Dinar @ $3.00 = $75,000 that we are being told on the blogs....

2. Since we are NOW asset backed currency and the Dinar has RV'd..and the GCR is activated Now... CMKX is released. ????

The mission is completed? Hopefully

3. However, question?????

If private exchanges have already TAKEN place at WHAT rate were THEY? 

We all have heard about the 1st basket currencies the Dinar, Dong, Rupiah and ect......will the 3 zeros be Dropped?

4. Now David Schmidt says the following : if you have a Humanitarian Project "the 3 zeros will not be dropped" but you will be given 20% of the exchange for personal and 80% goes toward helping humanity?

5. Payout example A: Humantarian Project @ 10,000,000 Dinar @ $3.00 = $ 30,000,000
using the 80 % and 20% senatorial my personal exchange is $6,000,000 and at 80% ( $24,000,000) to my project.

Payout example B: If i exchange at the 3 zeros being dropped my personal net exchange will be $30,000 on an original 10,000,000 Dinars

Conclusion:
As per David Schmidt's example: It would be better to have a project under way to receive the 20% personal gain.

If you have bought a currency at a certain rate "how can they eliminate the 3 zeros on that currency upon exchange"?

I can see where they could print New currency after exchanges...but NOT before.

Example : Kuwait's exchange the Dinar was inflated to almost 5000 to 1 after the invasion by Iraq and said currency revalued back to $3.71 after the UN, IMF gave them the OK to RV

Rick Sarbo

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

55 minutes ago, nadagooroo said:

I was given this information, and would like to get the boards opinions...
fire away!

P.S. Couldnt get into my "NOTAGURU" account, but somehow managed to get into my original account that I never got to use, so forgive to "0 posts" deal 
:wacko:

Entry Submitted by Rick Sarbo at 3:14 PM EST on December 14, 2016

Payout senatorial.....Now Asset Backed Currency and RV has occured !!!

1. Do to super inflationary consequences to our economy as per David Schmidts senatorial: the Dinar upon payout/ exchange Iraq will drop the 3 zeros (ex. 25,000 note)
and the Dinar @ $3.00 is = $ 75.00 as opposed to the 25,000 Dinar @ $3.00 = $75,000 that we are being told on the blogs....

2. Since we are NOW asset backed currency and the Dinar has RV'd..and the GCR is activated Now... CMKX is released. ????

Evened you out with a green one (shouldn't be hurt with a legit question IMO). Short Answer No One Knows!!! Long Answer two options your 25K Dinar note becomes $75K or $75.00 and since most likely you paid $25.00 for it so that is a good return either way.  Now here is the rub as my Granny would say; I suggest you plan on $75.00 per $25K note and enjoy your return and possible be pleasantly surprised if $75K is your actual return than plan on the $75K and end up on the wrong end of the rod of justice because of making false promises. Because no one on this planet who actually knows will actually tell you the real What, When and How Much until after it actually happens because those that know the truth have the integrity to take that knowledge to the grave.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, its a hard pill to swallow.
The info came from my Mom, who invested after I did, but has followed the wrong "group" if you will, and who can tell their parents anything...right?
I dont buy into the "humanitarian rate", the "whales rate", the "banker's brother's friend's rate". I dont buy the Dollar is Gold backed now thing either...not till I see proof.
The article as a whole reeks of fiction, but...what if in all this fiction, there's that chance this LoP story is feasible?
Just looking for any input that I can relay back to my Mom, so she rethinks her intel sources a bit.

• Upvote 3

***///

You've got a good nose for sniffin' out the stanky Dinar carnival barkers, NADAGOOROO:twothumbs:

Good call ferreting out this classic work of fiction  ! ;)

Accepting this as gospel would've meant your having to wear a Tinfoil Hat the rest of your days ! :P

Don't worry... put this on the back burner and enjoy your family for now... it's the Holiday, after all.

It'll all work out when it's time.... in it's own good time....

Merry Christmas from 'OlSarge'sGals, kiddo !  :):tiphat:

/

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, nadagooroo said:

The info came from my Mom, who invested after I did, but has followed the wrong "group" if you will, and who can tell their parents anything...right?
I dont buy into the "humanitarian rate", the "whales rate", the "banker's brother's friend's rate". I dont buy the Dollar is Gold backed now thing either...not till I see proof.
The article as a whole reeks of fiction, but...what if in all this fiction, there's that chance this LoP story is feasible?
Just looking for any input that I can relay back to my Mom, so she rethinks her intel sources a bit.

Very few people can get a 200% return on an investment (25K Dinar note bought at $25USD and then sale it at $75USD) so no matter how much your mom invested that kind of return is a good one. But NO ONE KNOWS what is going to happen and I mean NO ONE!! (That has the real knowledge); Because in the real world 3 ways this can go #1 New currency issued and everyone must trade in old for new = $0.00 return profit, #2 25K Dinar note becomes revalued and is worth $75.00 and you sale it = 25K note - $25.00 initial investment returns $50USD Profit; #3 25K Dinar note becomes RV'd at a return of $75,000 per 25K Dinar investment return is historical. So what do you tell your Mom simple, Mom "I Love You" pour her a drink and then read her these three options. And FYI the Kuwait situation is not the same as the Iraq situation so don't try to compare the two.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, nadagooroo said:

To split hairs but technically the US Treasury Dollar and the US Federal Reserve Note are two different instruments so beware of misleading statements.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nadagooroo said:

I do know a bit better, and this sounds nuttier than squirrel dung, but thought I'd ask for feedback.

6 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Shoot, Id cash some in if true, hell yeah.

5 hours ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

Evened you out with a green one (shouldn't be hurt with a legit question IMO). Short Answer No One Knows!!! Long Answer two options your 25K Dinar note becomes $75K or $75.00 and since most likely you paid $25.00 for it so that is a good return either way.  Now here is the rub as my Granny would say; I suggest you plan on $75.00 per $25K note and enjoy your return and possible be pleasantly surprised if $75K is your actual return than plan on the $75K and end up on the wrong end of the rod of justice because of making false promises. Because no one on this planet who actually knows will actually tell you the real What, When and How Much until after it actually happens because those that know the truth have the integrity to take that knowledge to the grave.

5 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

What a crock!!!  Anyone can say they're gonna give to charity and get 80% tax free?

Sorry - too easy to get around that!!!

Not to mention this whole GRC nonsense popping up again!!!

5 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

You've got a good nose for sniffin' out the stanky Dinar carnival barkers, NADAGOOROO:twothumbs:

Good call ferreting out this classic work of fiction  ! ;)

Accepting this as gospel would've meant your having to wear a Tinfoil Hat the rest of your days ! :P

Don't worry... put this on the back burner and enjoy your family for now... it's the Holiday, after all.

It'll all work out when it's time.... in it's own good time....

Merry Christmas from 'OlSarge'sGals, kiddo !  :):tiphat:

/

That's y its da rumor section but 1 of the better post I've read in a long time.

So every1 gets a Morning Farm Fresh Greenie keep it clean + from

• Upvote 2

Dave Schmidt is a disgraced senator (  http://www.heraldnet.com/news/ex-sen-dave-schmidt-to-pay-10000-fine-to-settle-allegations-he-misspent-campaign-funds/) who seems to have gone off his rocker.  Here's an interesting editorial on Mr. Schmidt   https://mriqd.com/2014/03/28/rant-respected-state-senator-has-fallen-to-hack-guru/

I don't pay this guy any mind, but I'm still very optimistic about an RV at the beginning of the year.  Goooooooooo RV!