Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat

December 12, 2016

Hi Everyone,

There is nothing but good news today to report. This means NOTHING negative stopping or postponing the CBI efforts in going forward in EARLY next year with the “project to delete the zeros.

As we all gear up for the Holidays our spirits should be very high and we should feel confident that we will see some movement very soon in the Iraqi dinar value. I am not an investment manager, financial advisor or any such “guru’ but I can say you have to be BLIND not to see what is about to happen for yourself!

If I can summarize just where we are now, I would have to quote from one of the very intelligent followers who recently said the following. I quote from a response that GeorgeH  gave me from my last post:

“Hello MG,
Very happy with the way things are looking as you show more detail from the CBI, GOI, and economists. Maliki protesters are showing up more and more. Abadi is getting stronger, the bad guys are eating lead and oil is heading up, these are great events in our favor. I’m very excited for the beginning of 2017.
Thanks…J Reed”

Yes J Reed you are spot on and all is still very good. Who the hell could have predicted the oil downturn and the ISIS invasion. So we don’t know what we don’t know and what may lurk on the horizon.

But we can not get depressed over events we have no control over or that may never happen. But what we do know is very promising and looks very optimistic. This is all we should be thinking about. We are told we can expect some significant change in the currency value in the coming near future as in EARLY 2017.

Remember it may not start at the value you all want (i.e 1 dinar to 1 US dollar on exchange). A significant increase means many different things to many different people.

But why do many of you think about $3.71 or $4.25 rates anyhow? But think of this- when the CBI does make a move shortly it will FINALLY be a move in the direction we want no matter what the hell the rate is. YES FINALLY!

The rest is up to you to decide what rate is going to satisfy you and make you happy. Will you take the initial low rate? Or will you wait and watch it rise? Rise? To what levels?

We know that the CBI governor has said “the Iraq dinar will rise to it pervious glory days”. So you decide, but at least when the CBI does it’s initial move, we are out of this roller coaster ride, out of the Maliki dog house and finally we can see the light.

So during these next couple weeks I FULLY expect yet more of the re-education campaign by the CBI to teach the citizens what is about to happen. They still have not gone through all the details yet to the public. This will be our queue that we are yet even closer. Let’s all watch for these signs.

Articles Begin

Battle for Mosul Day 55: 31 Mosul Districts Liberated So Far

TEHRAN (FNA)- The comprehensive military campaign to liberate the Northern Iraqi city of Mosul continued on Sunday with the Iraqi volunteer forces ending the fifth round of military operations in the Western flank of the city of Mosul, while other units of armed forces declared that they have set 31 districts free in the city.

PMF Ends 5th Phase of Operation, 31 Mosul’s Districts Liberated

The Iraqi volunteer forces (Hashd al-Shaabi) ended the fifth round of their military operation in the Western flank of the city of Mosul as the country’s joint military forces have seized back 31 districts in the city.

“Hashd al-Shaabi has concluded its fifth phase of military operations in the Western flank of Mosul after liberating Tal Abta,” the Iraqi volunteer forces’ media center declared on Sunday.

On November 25, the Iraqi volunteer forces started the Fifth round of their military operation to capture the remaining areas in the Western flank of Mosul.

Meantime, the Nineveh Liberation Operation Command Center announced that Iraq’s joint military forces have managed to win back 31 districts of Mosul and are purging the ISIL terrorists from the newly-liberated areas.

How some investors are taking the ‘long view’ of Iraq despite war

Heinz-Peter Bader | Reuters
Iraq’s Oil Minister Jabar Ali al-Luaibi arrives at a hotel ahead of a meeting of OPEC oil ministers in Vienna, Austria, November 28, 2016.

As Iraq’s government battles against terrorists, a few investors aren’t entirely deterred from seeing opportunities in the war-weary country, which has yet to ascend to formal emerging market status. Some are taking a “long view” that calibrates inherent risks against potential opportunities.

Iraq is gradually emerging from a brutal two-year economic downturn, coupled with a bloody conflict with ISIS conflict and still percolating civil strife that has wreaked havoc on its infrastructure and institutions. Last month, one investor told CNBC a full-fledged economic revival would take at least a decade to come to fruition.

Bayati: approving the budget law has restored the parliament role and unity

{Baghdad} Euphrates News saw the National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati, said the House of Representatives started to regain its role and unity after the voice on the year 2017 budget law.

Al – Bayati said in a statement to Agence {Euphrates News} today , “We can not say it is perfect for the budget gaps where austerity compelling; but the result of this compatibility detect a good start and a breakthrough in the political process.”

The House of Representatives voted at its thirty – sixth regular Wednesday on the budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2017. (its done!)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 4

Lol - I Just Got Negged ! :o

The Goat Has Been Pumping For Years And Is Rumored To Be Ken Siegel - The Scumbag Pumper Owner Of Recraps ! <_<

Here's Some Old Goat Droppings From 3 Yrs Ago ...

:D   :D   :D

CNN. Broadcasting While GeorgeH Is Trembling With Excitement About Mountin' Goat !

11/06/2013

Hello all- just got an update from mnt goat and I'd thought I'd pass it along to the dinarian community here on TNT.  I am so excited I can barely write this post.
GeorgeH

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Guten Tag Dinarians. I will make this update brief.

Today all sources in Iraq have nothing but very good news.

The CBI is planning to bring up their new site and post new rate for final activation of their currency international.

I have been told this will occur between sometime early Thursday morning and late Friday night. 

I have converted to eastern standard times already for USA folks. As you know I have said this many times in past that this is the final step to RV process of their currency.

The final steps and process is now in play and if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

As you know I cannot guarentee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on each and every time so far.

Everyone in the CBI and the Finance ministry in Iraq seem very, very optimistic and I myself have never been more excited.

Could this really finally be over?

As I have said many times in past letters and posts no one knows the date or rate so let us all pray that my intel sources are now correct and we can finally have our blessing and rest after this long stressfull journey.

Peace and Luv to ya,

mnt goat

:lol:       :lol:

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

The Goat Humper and all the scumbags on Recaps are idiots. They all keep coming out with the same old tired BS. Over and over and over again. Great rate, it's already done, just waiting the announcement or the 800 numbers. Give me a break!!

You forgot about the black screens. lol

• Upvote 1