Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 12-14-2016

TexasGranny

OPEC Skeptics Flee as Output Cut Rockets Oil Past $50 a Barrel

Saudi Minister Jolts Oil Market in Whatever It Takes Moment

"The Saudis’ latest deal with non-OPEC countries could potentially boost Brent crude prices toward $60 this week,"

"The chain of announcements signal that Saudi Arabia is trying to push oil prices above $60 a barrel -- and perhaps closer to $70 a barrel"

Hi Adam, I'm sure you have been following the oil news lately :eyebrows: 

I took these headlines and quotes from a few articles............/you like? :D :cigar:

• Upvote 4

Just curious, we were all hot and bothered and on the edge of our seats a couple weeks ago, now nothing. Are you hearing anything you can share with us? Many of us wait to hear from you oh wise one. Thanks to you and the mods for all you do do .   oops a funny  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Hey Adam;

I hope you're well.

I've been a Lifetime VIP member for awhile now, and although, It's been a minute since I posted anything...I do read everything!

Anyways, first, I want to thank you & the Mod's for all that y'all do!

And Second, I have a lot of friends who work in the oil business & also friends in the Military, who have both been saying recently, that the scuddle butt is that the GOI is waiting & watching what is happening in Syria, before implementing any changes in Iraq. What are your thoughts?

Argyll

Hey Chief,

Have you had the opportunity to read the first review of the three-year (2016-2019) Stand-by Arrangement by the IMF.

I read 70 pages and looks like GOI and the Banking System still have a lot of work to do.

My question is:

Do we have to wait till 2019 for an increase of the dinar exchange rate?

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 9

• kcw locked this topic