Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

40mil Dinar for sale

Firehawk335

On 12/11/2016 at 11:56 AM, ghost757 said:

I am interested, but $850/1MM IQD is a tad over market. If you dont sell at 850, then I will take what you have left at $700/1MM IQD.

Best of luck,

-ghost

Did anyone here buy at the market rate???

If so, how did you do that? 😳

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2016 at 7:36 AM, jcfrag said:

Hi JC,

I probably should have been a bit more precise in my writing. I didn't mean "market" as in fx / bank / etc. -- I meant what the "prevailing rate" is at the moment. For instance, I just purchased a much smaller amount at $750/1MM IQD. From my perspective, the reason for my lower offer for all 40MM IQD is it was one sale, the seller will save on time / aggravation / potential shipping (and his only post was to sell IQD, so I view it as a bit more risky).  Not sure if your question was genuine, since you are so active, if it was, then I hope that this helps.

Regards,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 12/18/2016 at 4:47 PM, SocalDinar said:

Wow! what a group. You say I'm interested but not at his price?  That means you are not interested. What do you think this is pawn stars. Sheesh.,

Nope, it means EXACTLY what I typed, but thanks for your insightful wisdom. Every sale is, at its base, a negotiation. I found the seller's initial ask to be overly rich (as did others). I simply let him know that I am a buyer at a lower price, should he not find a buyer. If you found my offer to be offensive, I am sorry that your delicate sensibilities were offended. I made no value judgement whatsoever about the poster (as you have) -- just the value of his offer to sell.....Sheesh

Edited by ghost757
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:36 AM, jcfrag said:

Actually I got a lot of mine at the current market rate - when I was in Iraq in '04. Had one of the interpreters pick it up for me while on patrol in Kirkuk... 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, tankdude said:

Actually I got a lot of mine at the current market rate - when I was in Iraq in '04. Had one of the interpreters pick it up for me while on patrol in Kirkuk... 

I know you got a far better deal then I.... but then and again, you deserved some kind of benefit from your time over there!! :)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2016 at 8:57 PM, ghost757 said:

Nope, it means EXACTLY what I typed, but thanks for your insightful wisdom. Every sale is, at its base, a negotiation. I found the seller's initial ask to be overly rich (as did others). I simply let him know that I am a buyer at a lower price, should he not find a buyer. If you found my offer to be offensive, I am sorry that your delicate sensibilities were offended. I made no value judgement whatsoever about the poster (as you have) -- just the value of his offer to sell.....Sheesh

$850 isn't a terrible price, depending on the day that could still be under the CBI rate I believe, however like you said there's people often giving away Dinar at $600 or $700 so I think most buyers these days are looking for a deal. 

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say to is trending to be a Seller Market these days unless someone is just wanting out....I don't see anyone giving their Dinar away cheap. I just checked Ebay (not that that is a trusted source) but they're all over the place $120+ per $100,000 to $900-1200 for $1,000,000.

I would tend to agree....If the price isn't to your liking you aren't interested.....He didn't post $850.00 OBO.

Make counter offers in Private....once he take a low ball offer for $10,000,000 he would have to honor the same price $1,000,000

Be honest and not try to beat the guy up.

Just my 2 Cents worth.

Karsten

• Upvote 6

On 12/24/2016 at 11:27 AM, SocalDinar said:

Haggling is for Tijuana street shops 

Not necessarily Socal ! I am in retail and it's a way of life for these imagrants. " I have a very large family and many many relatives and they will all buy from you " Yeah one day if I live to be a 100........If you don't want to negotiate , just say bottom dollar or please don't contact me ! By the way....Love you brother and I hope that we will get the chance to meet one day....In a better light !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

Not necessarily Socal ! I am in retail and it's a way of life for these imagrants. " I have a very large family and many many relatives and they will all buy from you " Yeah one day if I live to be a 100........If you don't want to negotiate , just say bottom dollar or please don't contact me ! By the way....Love you brother and I hope that we will get the chance to meet one day....In a better light !

All Good Tex.  I'm not selling