Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly 7 dec 2016 (delayed till later or tomorrow)

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Chaos has arrived until Adam gets back!  :cheesehead:

3 hours ago, nannab said:

So we can run a muck a muck a muck !  :eek: 

Shhh ... Here Comes A Mod - Quick, Turn Off The Lights And Pretend We're Asleep ! :o

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 13

57 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Shhh ... Here Comes A Mod - Quick, Turn Off The Lights And Pretend We're Asleep ! :o

:D     :D     :D

You may fool some of the Mod's Thug...but if'n it's TG I'll warn ya she's got eyes in the back of her head and so she see's all and knows all... that and she shoots real straight too!!! :cowboy2: Bu it's your call buddy!!! :unsure:

As for Adam...Sandfly sir, I'm sure the news is worth waitin' for!!!  In the meantime take care of business and we will keep the light on!!! 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

You may fool some of the Mod's Thug...but if'n it's TG I'll warn ya she's got eyes in the back of her head and so she see's all and knows all... that and she shoots real straight too!!! :cowboy2: Bu it's your call buddy!!! :unsure:

As for Adam...Sandfly sir, I'm sure the news is worth waitin' for!!!  In the meantime take care of business and we will keep the light on and the cheese and beer chilled!!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

:lmao::lmao:  Tankdude  That is where I heard that saying outside of a great aunt  :wub:

back in the late 50's early 60's referring to us kids. Ya'll stop running amuck!!!! With her

Mississippi accent.  I thought it fitting for our gang. :twothumbs:  Oh and sometimes it was you

youngin's stop runnin amuck,

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Currency Exchange Rates, Euro Rates & Foreign Exchange Rates | Travelex

See if this one works! I'm such a moron!  :lol:

OK mystery solved...the rate being shown is from Arab Emirates Dirham to IQD and not USD to IQD. AND YOU ARE NOT A Moron...unless you voted for Hillarious then you are possibly a moron.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Hey everyone - I ran out of time this morning (actually last night too!) - got a business deal I'm trying to hammer out today and I probably won't get to do a proper update until tomorrow. 

Thanks for understanding!

:peace: 

adam where are You 😂 😂 i miss You and youre update 💖

• Upvote 3

Hey everyone! I really really reallllllly wanted to give this more time, but sometimes 
these business deals end up taking much more time than expected... this one was 
approximately 12 hours of intense negotiation, we called a break late yesterday and 
resumed this morning.

I boarded my plane on good terms with these people, and made a phone call during 
the connection to learn that we are actually on REALLY good terms... and yes, this 
is something the VIP members are going to enjoy learning about very much!

No more details at this time, I just wanted to thank you for your patience and give a
huge THUMBS UP to anyone wondering "How's those Post RV VIP things doing?"

:twothumbs: 

In dinar news, I think you're all fairly up to speed, and everything I wanted to touch on 
is mentioned in the Q's below, so I'm going to catch a plane!

:)

calkid11  ,Hello Adam, Anygood news towards the hcl yet. Thank you and the Mods for all you have done.

The HCA has been included in the budget for some time, and since they are making 
solid progress on the budget I consider that to be positive.

No actual HCL yet, but it's coming.

countryroads  Hi Adam, how are you doing?  And also, how are we doing (those of us with dinars)?

At this time, just what are the main hold ups on the HCL? Are they going to settle this quickly and peacefully, or are  they going to have to grab their "shootin' irons"  and head down to the OK camel coral?

:lol: I'm good thank you for asking, and I don't think they need to take the muskets down 
the coral yet :lol: 

The HCL is in a great spot right now, there's really nothing holding it back! It's just a matter
of paperwork I think. That's going to take time, but I don't see it taking a long time anymore.

:twocents: 

Freedomwish Just to jog my memory while I'm sober for the early part of this week......no other global agency such as the IMF, World Bank, WTO, etc has any influence to push that RV button either than the CBI itself when "they feel good and ready to" once that darn HCL is signed?  Some awesome articles been coming out as of late, just wondering if around now if we should just keep an eye out with you solely as an indicator on movement of the HCL?  Should there be any other concrete "signs" we should be looking out for at this current stage? :confused2:

Absolutely correct!

I don't foresee any specific "signs", other than that text message. ;) 

dinarolover  Hi adam .. How are You ?? Pls soms good News.

How far - close are we from the end end of the rollercoster ? Are we At the finish 🏁 now ?? is It possible that we can get the HCl in december ?

and what about the Oil Price ? Is It high enough for a big rv rate ? At Time of Saddam It was 3$ + ? Can we get back To that or am i dreaming To hard 😂 😂 pls give a shot what the rate can be My friend . Make us happy 😎 😎 have a Nice Day adam and All mods ... Followers everybody 💖💖

PPB is a good point question. In the last month it's definitely gone the right way, as
have a lot of things. I don't know what the "magic number" is, but it's going the right
way.

MEP01 Hi Adam,

Long time reader, first time questioner.

How many people are in VIP and what was the maximum you were going to allow? Just was wondering of the financial potential that is there.

Regards and thanks.

That's confidential. I keep a very close tab on the amount of members and the services provided
for both now and Post RV though.

Bama Girl  Hi Adam

Firstly, thank you for all your information and this platform of news for all of us. 

I've heard arguments that the HCL is in the budget and I've heard arguments that it is not. What are your thoughts on the subject? If you have addressed this before and I've missed it, my apologies. 

Thanks

There is an "Agreement" in the Budget, but not the "Law".

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Thank You, Adam, for the upbeat post. Many Thanks, too, for the business deal you worked for the VIPs. I look forward to hearing about it (and all the other VIP benefits) when appropriate.  Hopefully, Donald graciously conceded to your success in landing the business deal and is looking forward to working with all of us, too, in the future!

:o          :twothumbs:          :tiphat:

• Upvote 5