Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADMINBILL Sees The RV By Hump Day.

Luigi1

Luigi Found this little bit of tasty morel to wet your appetite.

Not varfied. Treat as a rumor. Your reaction.

12-4-2016   Intel Guru ADMINBILL  

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED WE WILL SEE THIS OVER THE NEXT 36 HOURS, AND IT WILL KEEP ROLLING FROM THERE...

THE SOURCES ARE VERY, VERY GOOD.  [...are you excited!?]  VERY - 11 YEARS IS LONG ENOUGH! LET'S SEE WHAT THE NEXT 36 HOURS BRINGS.

BUT REMEMBER 36 HOUR USUALLY MEANS 72.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

OK I know exactly when the RV will happen. It will occur on a week that has a Sunday proceeding a Tuesday and a Thursday that follows a Wednesday those I know for sure. Also it will occur when someone is sleeping and someone is awake. But not when someone is sleeping and awake at the same time. Oh yes one more thing and it will never occur when a Guru like Dr Dumbass-Clark (AKA so many names I've forgotten) or Absentminded-Bill says it will occur.

hope and change.jpg

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

OK I know exactly when the RV will happen. It will occur on a week that has a Sunday proceeding a Tuesday and a Thursday that follows a Wednesday those I know for sure. Also it will occur when someone is sleeping and someone is awake. But not when someone is sleeping and awake at the same time. Oh yes one more thing and it will never occur when a Guru like Dr Dumbass-Clark (AKA so many names I've forgotten) or Absentminded-Bill says it will occur.

hope and change.jpg

:bravo::bravo::bravo: Excellent Tell me how u really feel +1 from

***///

... and if it doesn't happen in the next 36 - 72 hours we can hunt you down like a dog,

box your ears, duct tape you to a sticky blue couch, load you onto okie's plane and shove

you out 20,000 feet over the Wells Fargo, right...?

We wouldn't want  you to miss being the first in line at their Currency Exchange window. <_<

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

... and if it doesn't happen in the next 36 - 72 hours we can hunt you down like a dog,

box your ears, duct tape you to a sticky blue couch, load you onto okie's plane and shove

We wouldn't want  you to miss being the first in line at their Currency Exchange window. <_<

WOW that's just mean of u.

***///

High time guru pumpers take a little responsibility for being dirty rotten dream-killers.

Their lies have driven more than one Dinar holder over the edge.

We just wanna see if they can take as good as they give....!

..."okay, open the rear cargo door !  Here's goes the couch and it's vile passenger...!"

Banzai over the bank.... cool. B)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

How about just an old fashion castration? But to be fair first offense we only take 1 and leave 1? It would be less work and a lot less expensive because with the amount of BS that comes from the Guru's we would need a pilot full-time.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

How about just an old fashion castration? But to be fair first offense we only take 1 and leave 1? It would be less work and a lot less expensive because with the amount of BS that comes from the Guru's we would need a pilot full-time.

***///

Rocky Mountain Guru Oysters is a dish best served cold. :P

We'll invite them all to dinner and make them guess who's eating who's and they

can serenade us all afterward in their newly pitched Soprano voices ! :lol:

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

How about just an old fashion castration? But to be fair, first offense we only take 1 and leave 1?

Does that mean 1 to 1 ???             :lol: : :lol:

29798_7ad6.jpg?c=f9ca

• Upvote 3