Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aajl..bde parliament session attended by more than 200 deputies to vote on the 2017 budget

yota691

History of edits:: 12/4/2016 22:01 • 22 visits readable
Parliament will vote on a tax on mobile Kartat tickets
[Oan- Baghdad] 
House of Representatives voted on Article 24 of the draft 2017 budget law, the imposition of a tax on mobile phones Karat and tickets.
Article - 24. 
First -astmrar tax on Kartat mobilization of mobile phone networks and the Internet increased by [20%] of the value of the card. 
Second -tafrd airport tax lump sum of $ 25,000 [twenty five thousand dinars] per ticket in all Iraqi airports [external travel and restrict revenue to the public treasury. 
Third -lozir Federal Finance to issue necessary instructions to facilitate the implementation of the items [first and second] of this article.
  • Upvote 3

History of edits:: 12/4/2016 22:04 • 23 visits readable
Vote on Article 24 of the 2017 budget regarding taxes mobilize the mobile phone and travel
{Baghdad} Euphrates News Voice of the House of Representatives, Sunday, agreeing to Article 24 of the 2017 budget.
Article 24, on: 
First -astmrar tax on Kartat mobilization of mobile phone networks and the Internet by 20% of the value of the card. 
Second -tafrd airport tax lump sum of $ 25,000 {twenty five thousand dinars} per ticket in all Iraqi airports outside {Travel} and restrict revenue to the public treasury. 
Third -lozir Federal Finance to issue necessary instructions to facilitate the implementation of items {First and Second} of these Almadh..itba
  • Upvote 5

More Reforms....

History of edits:: 12/4/2016 22:27 • 10 visits readable
Parliament will vote on reducing the deduction of salaries to 3.8%
[Oan- Baghdad] 
House of Representatives voted to reduce the salary deduction percentage of 4.8% to 3.8%.
According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives voted on article 33 relating to deduct 3.8% of the salaries of state employees in general to cover the popular crowd and displaced expenses and to commit the KRG to deduct the same percentage of the county staff" .. follow
  • Upvote 5

So who was it that was referring to Iraq GDP would takes years to establish and it would be mainly a oil revenue country....:lol:

History of edits:: 12/4/2016 22:21 • 3 visits readable
Parliament is required government institutions to buy local product
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} committed the House of Representatives, on Sunday, government institutions to buy its net domestic product.
A source told {Euphrates News} " The House of Representatives voted on the proposal , which was adopted by Sheikh Hamoudi compel ministries and provinces and departments not associated with the Ministry to buy their products or ministries of the local product." 
The resolution noted that "not less than the value added of these bundled products and manufactured 25% of the cost of import value added to them and to not be too local produce higher prices of imported counterparts by more than 10% , taking into account the quality and standards of quality." 
He said the "the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provincial commitment to implement the provisions contained in the law to protect Iraqi products."
  • Upvote 6

History of edits:: 12/4/2016 22:27 • 10 visits readable
Parliament will vote on a 3.8 deduction of employees' salaries
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} the voice of the House of Representatives, Sunday, agreeing to Article 33 of the 2017 budget law, relating to deduct 3.8 percentage of the salaries of state employees in general, to cover the popular crowd and displaced expenses and to commit the KRG to deduct the same percentage of the province's staff. .Continued 

• Upvote 5

Davis411 - I hope it goes through too - so that you don't have to eat your dog - and that I can my two cars that are 'down' fixed immediately. I may have created the latter problem 3 years ago when I told a close friend who passed in July that this thing is going to hit when I need it most - I recall specifically saying I will probably have 2 down cars ( neither of which I want to eat) GO RV!!!!!!!'

• Upvote 6

History of edits:: 12/4/2016 22:46 • 50 visits readable
Parliament refuses to vote on the five-year staff adjusted without leave
[Oan- Baghdad] 
the House of Representatives refused to vote on Article 39 of the draft budget for 2017 relating to the staff leave five years the law, if the parliamentary finance committee did not submit a proposal amendment will be deleted from the budget today.
There was a proposed amendment vacation three years, but also has not been voted upon.
  • Upvote 5

History of edits:: 12/4/2016 22:45 • 74 visits readable
Parliament refuses to vote on the five-year leave and requires modified
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} rejected the House of Representatives, Sunday, the vote on Article 39 of the 2017 budget, the special five-year leave of absence to employees, without Tadlleha.
According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News}, said, "The Finance Committee did not submit a proposal for amendment deletes from the budget today," followed ..
  • Upvote 4

30/11/2016

Twilight News / rejection of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, the vote on the article on the five-year grant leave to state employees for those wishing it.

The Council of Ministers on the sixth of the month of September has approved a bill to grant employees wishing to obtain a license for a period of five years with a salary my name.

He told a parliamentary source Twilight News, said that if the Finance Committee did not submit a proposal amending the Law of the holiday, it will be deleted from the budget today.

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, presence said:

Davis411 - I hope it goes through too - so that you don't have to eat your dog - and that I can my two cars that are 'down' fixed immediately. I may have created the latter problem 3 years ago when I told a close friend who passed in July that this thing is going to hit when I need it most - I recall specifically saying I will probably have 2 down cars ( neither of which I want to eat) GO RV!!!!!!!'

yes i really hope so

i have 2 dogs

gonna be hard to choose between dinner

then the other for desert

• Upvote 2

Yota, I know this is Adam's site but I honestly feel that without you his site would not be what it is.  I was always raised with the idea that you are only as good as those you surround yourself with. Clearly I'm doing great!  Thank you for allowing me and everyone else to surround you!  You are the Master! I bow to you sir!

• Upvote 5

Just now, ASUMama said:

Yoga, I know this is Adam's site but I honestly feel that without you his site would not be what it is.  I was always raised with the idea that you are only as good as those you surround yourself with. Clearly I'm doing great!  Thank you for allowing me and everyone else to surround you!  You are the Master! I bow to you sir!

ahhhhhh thanks

lets be honest here

you are talking about ol davis here

surrounding 

shhhhhh

its our secret 

• Upvote 1