Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament will hold its meeting this evening to vote on the budget

yota691

35 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Advocacy: National Alliance agreed to grant US $ 5 for each barrel of oil producing provinces

Political

Since 12/04/2016 17:13 pm (Baghdad time)

gfnnttynjty.jpg

Law: National Alliance agreed to grant US $ 5 for each barrel of oil producing provinces follow .. 

I cant remember her name on the far left . She looks like shes biting her tongue and with holding a tantrum.... I dont believe that is Shabs either . But I do feel he might be the one that said the Gig is Up , Hakim said to give it to them 

Edited by blueskyline
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The budget is important..........But perhaps this is the most interesting item posted on this thread.....

"expressed optimism about passing THE OIL ACCORD IN THE BUDGET".  So would that become the HCA or the HCL???  I have a feeling I already know the answer to that one, because the same thing happened last year.  But their wording this year is different.  Maybe they are adding it like our government adds an amendment to a bill.  That way, they take care of two things at once.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

"expressed optimism about passing THE OIL ACCORD IN THE BUDGET".  So would that become the HCA or the HCL???  I have a feeling I already know the answer to that one, because the same thing happened last year.  But their wording this year is different.  Maybe they are adding it like our government adds an amendment to a bill.  That way, they take care of two things at once.

I think we fixin to see a budget that includes the HCL ,,the guy in the middle knows it,,,,,and those other azzholes in the pic are extremely dissapointed the FOOT DRAGGING DAYS ARE OVER .

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

It would be an HCA. The HCL is a law in and of itself. You are right. Same steps as last year, then the agreement fell apart. It was to run for a year to see if everyone would get along. They didn't. This is just a repeat attempt. Although there was one article that said laws waiting to pass before the end of term and HCL was in it. Whether they do pass those laws is yet to be seen.

Edited by Integrativedoc
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

27020.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&watermark=wmada1,wmada2

President of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki during his attendance at parliamentary bloc call a meeting Tuesday May 17, 2016

Author: HH, MK 
Editor: AZ, HH 
4/12/2016 17:58 
Number of Views: 95

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

Rejected a parliamentary call block, on Sunday, to determine the percentage of the rally popular in the fiscal budget for next year in 2017, and stressed the need to authorize the Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi determine the ratio and the development of the structure of the crowd, and while suggesting to the approval of the National Alliance to install a share of petrodollars to the provinces oil producers, stressed the importance of the payment of the Office of the provinces to the central government by bonds.

The head of the Dawa bloc Khalaf Abdul Samad during a press conference at the parliament building and attended (range Press), that "the parliamentary Dawa bloc refuses to definitively put any percentage of the popular crowd budget," noting that "placed ratios and the issue of the structure of the crowd forming a left to the General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi. "

And on the demands of the deputies oil-producing provinces confirmed Abdul Samad, "The National Alliance has agreed to install the share of petrodollars to those provinces by $ 5 instead of 5% as well as giving 50% of the imports of the border crossing points to the provinces for the reconstruction of ports," adding, that "the oil-producing provinces debt to the government of Alaptroodlar amount will be paid through bonds or any other way to ensure that the rights of the provinces. "

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

It would be an HCA. The HCL is a law in and of itself. You are right. Same steps as last year, then the agreement fell apart. It was to run for a year to see if everyone would get along. They didn't. This is just a repeat attempt. Although there was one article that said laws waiting to pass before the end of term and HCL was in it. Whether they do pass those laws is yet to be seen.

And then Jubouri said..... "Jubouri: Ending the budget will give the messages that the country is on the verge of economic stability"      Strong statement  for just another HCA!!!!

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

And then Jubouri said..... "Jubouri: Ending the budget will give the messages that the country is on the verge of economic stability"      Strong statement  for just another HCA!!!!

This is not spelled out in a budget.

http://cabinet.gov.krd/uploads/documents/Draft Iraq Oil and Gas Law English__2007_03_10_h23m31s47.pdf

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

I think we fixin to see a budget that includes the HCL ,,the guy in the middle knows it,,,,,and those other azzholes in the pic are extremely dissapointed the FOOT DRAGGING DAYS ARE OVER .

or he is smiling thinking

look at davis, he thinks there is a rv coming

well i will trick him again

i will get his hopes up and crush them like so many other times

that could be why he is smiling