Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 12-7-2016

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, how are you doing?  And also, how are we doing (those of us with dinars)?

At this time, just what are the main hold ups on the HCL? Are they going to settle this quickly and peacefully, or are  they going to have to grab their "shootin' irons"  and head down to the OK camel coral?

Countryroads

• Upvote 1

Just to jog my memory while I'm sober for the early part of this week......no other global agency such as the IMF, World Bank, WTO, etc has any influence to push that RV button either than the CBI itself when "they feel good and ready to" once that darn HCL is signed?  Some awesome articles been coming out as of late, just wondering if around now if we should just keep an eye out with you solely as an indicator on movement of the HCL?  Should there be any other concrete "signs" we should be looking out for at this current stage? :confused2:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

Hi adam .. How are You ?? Pls soms good News.

How far - close are we from the end end of the rollercoster ? Are we At the finish 🏁 now ?? is It possible that we can get the HCl in december ?

and what about the Oil Price ? Is It high enough for a big rv rate ? At Time of Saddam It was 3$ + ? Can we get back To that or am i dreaming To hard 😂 😂 pls give a shot what the rate can be My friend . Make us happy 😎 😎 have a Nice Day adam and All mods ... Followers everybody 💖💖

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam

Firstly, thank you for all your information and this platform of news for all of us. 

I've heard arguments that the HCL is in the budget and I've heard arguments that it is not. What are your thoughts on the subject? If you have addressed this before and I've missed it, my apologies. 

Thanks

• Upvote 2

• kcw locked this topic