Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HINT HINT!!!!

bostonangler

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

START PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO ONLINE PRICES OF AUTOMOBILES AND ELECTRONICS IN IRAQ.

Well, I have been needing a new TV and Truck. Gotta wonder about the shipping $$$ though. :lol:

FYI this "Alpha" clown comes out of the woods every several months for a "snack" then retreats when his predictions fall through. He must be anticipating that a new dinar value will require Iraq to re-price everything in the country. From a piece of bubble gum to an Audi A8. One dinar will still be one dinar. A 300 dinar TV will still cost 300 dinar. JMHO.

• Upvote 2

I have often wondered on this long ride they call the "Iraq Dinar" why people haven't come up with better sources?  Take facebook as an example....there are many people in Iraq, both Citizens and foreign workers that one could befriend and glean information from.  If a person had a Warka account wouldn't it have been wise to try to develop a relationship with any of the bankers you had the opportunity to correspond with.  They are not unlike you or I.........they have families and concerns in life........isn't it thought to be important to have a good personal relationship with your banker?

The Internet is perhaps the greatest teacher we have today.  Try this

Google Iraqi Stores

You should come up with several Malls..........................Majidi and Family Mall

Click on either of those and you should see more info......such as which stores they have in them.

Pick a store and click on that, or google that store/Iraq

Perhaps it will take you to a web page for the store, or perhaps a facebook page for the store.

You will be looking for something that indicates what they are selling, and what the price is........is the price in IQD or USD or both?

I will give you a hint........until about 2 weeks ago all prices listed on these sites.......(and there are many of them) .....were in both USD and IQD

Now they're not....

Now find a familiar product and see what they are charging........take that and go to a IQD to USD conversion program.....

(Perhaps you should have been doing this occasionally while you have been on this long ride)

You can draw any conclusion you choose on what you think is happening to the rates over there !

Geez......I just posted in riddles........I may have to take a rest from all of this!!!!!

Enjoy your day!!!!

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...