Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important laws voted by parliament before the end of the legislative term

yota691

Important laws voted by parliament before the end of the legislative term

Il Giornale 6 minutes ago Add comment 0 Visit

BAGHDAD - The Journal News 
said the National Alliance, Wednesday, vote on important laws stalled in parliament before the end of the current legislative term.

According to MP from the Bloc citizen Habib Terminal's (Journal News), that there are a number of laws need to vote during the next term, including the Federal Court Act, which malfunction caused and is still waiting to vote for political conflicts, noting that the paper work of the new National Alliance included the provision of Court Act to Parliamentary vote before the end of the legislative term.

Adding that one of the important laws that called the National Alliance to vote during its meeting held on Wednesday, are the laws of the Federation Council, oil and gas as well as the amendments to the election law.

Terminal and pointed out that the coalition does not want to vote on laws majority, as happened in the project People crowd the law, pointing out that the crowd Act did not face strong objections by other parliamentary blocs except coalition forces and therefore, the vote was binding, stressing that the current legislative term will continue until vote on the budget bill, which will allow offering more than other laws.

It is said that the political body of the National Alliance held its regular meeting, which called on Wednesday to continue the dialogue with the political parties on a political settlement and accelerate the formation of High Commissioner for Human Alansan.anthy

• Upvote 10

17 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

how long does this session last until Dec 31 ???

These blow-hards have been talking about passing all the "important laws" since their first meeting back in the middle of January. Yet here we are, December 1st coming. I want to believe they will dig in and get things done, but I'm betting (and just my opinion) they will fiddle with the budget, pass it, then bail out for a month and start all over again. They are good at talk....not so good at doing. Meanwhile citizens freeze, starve, die in tent cities. Pathetic leadership.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

how long does this session last until Dec 31 ???

If I understand correctly, the regular legislative session was supposed to end today, November 30, 2016.  However, the end of this legislative session was announced to be after the 2017 budget is passed.  I am not sure if there are other conditions before the recess begins.  If I remember correctly, the next legislative term is supposed to start some time after January 1, 2017.

• Upvote 6

Yota Thanks, DV,  National Alliance which is the largest bloc needs to put extreme pressure on the GOI & Parliament to get this "HCL"  and other important laws approved and voted on in the current Parliament session.   Put some fire under their four-point-of-contact and put the carrot (Vacation/Holiday/Time-Off) on hold indefinitely until all important laws are 100% voted.  

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!! 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Get it done GOI.

All important laws have to be done before the end of 2016

2017 will be the year to bring Iraq and the dinar to the international market 

Go important laws

Go international 

Go RV

With you on this. 2017 is our year and everyone will benefit from the. The Iraq people, us and the world.  

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, yota691 said:

EE..They added a 30 days extension...couple or few weeks back...Im hoping they say to pass the 2017 budget law they have to pass oil an gas law..considering all these articles referring to the Salaries to the Kurds...Wishful thinking Hoping for the Best....

wishing with u my friend

ahhhh nope

praying

42 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While not trying to be rude, I am in this for me and me alone. If the Iraqi people benefit, great ! Being honest I put myself as number # 1. :)

pp

Nothing wrong with that. I am putting myself number one as well, we all are or we would not have purchased the dinar.  I feel that Adam's investments within Iraq after the RV will invest in it's people and if the are profitable then we are going to be profitable.  Believe me when I say that it has been a rough 8 years and I am looking yo secure my future as well as my children.  

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, King Bean said:

These blow-hards have been talking about passing all the "important laws" since their first meeting back in the middle of January. Yet here we are, December 1st coming. I want to believe they will dig in and get things done, but I'm betting (and just my opinion) they will fiddle with the budget, pass it, then bail out for a month and start all over again. They are good at talk....not so good at doing. Meanwhile citizens freeze, starve, die in tent cities. Pathetic leadership.

there good at taking Vacations, Postponing and stealing money

5 hours ago, davis411 said:

ok ok ok

i will be number 2

Na Davis you will always be #1 in our book.

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

While not trying to be rude, I am in this for me and me alone. If the Iraqi people benefit, great ! Being honest I put myself as number # 1. :)

pp

Nothing wrong with that PP. If we don't look out for ourselves first we can't help anyone else.