Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USD IQD 1:1 Right Now.

Luigi1

29 Nov 2016  TNT:

Hawkman:  Frank26 reported on tonight's conf call that Iraq is ONE TO ONE right now !!!!!
Daz: THATS WHAT WE WANT....BRING IT

CashGranny:  OMG! Really? 1IQD to 1USD????

Hawkman:  Delta called during his call and he would not repeat. But the IMF meeting moved up to Dec 5th is Key. According to Frank

Hawkman:  He believes we will see  Complete global rate in December

Hawkman:  Delete the Zeros Jan 1st. But rate he says in December

Hawkman:  IMF meets Iraq Dec 5th. Huge !!
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

How do the produce prices look if you lift / move the decimal point 3 zeros ???  The 990 becomes .99.....???

Man I hope that misspelling comment is about me ...        How do .........the produce prices look .........if you lift/move .........the decimal point...... 3 zeros ??? ...... The 990......becomes .99.....???

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, ranger173 said:

Why can't people speak proper English or type it. I've seen so many assault so on the English language here that it WA makes me wonder how educated we are

What?!! WA???  I can barely understand your own post! :o  You'd better check your own grammar, spelling, and punctuation there, Ranger!  And... welcome!  :)

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, ranger173 said:

Why can't  typneople speak proper Enthat's or type it. I've seen so many  assault so on the English language here that it WA makes me wonder how educated we are

Sorry for MY grammer. Sometimes smartphones spell for us. And thats Probably why a lot of things come out wrong I Stand corrected

• Upvote 1

***///

Wha-a-at..?!  :shrug:

After being here so long, we gotta tell ya, SPELLING is the least of our problems ! :lol:

Proper grammar aside, we all understand one another... we get into it over the silliest things,

spelling n' grammar are wa-a-a-y-y down on the list of reasons for mutual combat scenarios here ! :P

Besides, you look so sexy & mysterious in your picture here, we're gonna give ya a pass for hotness! ;)

:lmao:^_^ WELCOME Stranger Ranger !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Wha-a-at..?!  :shrug:

After being here so long, we gotta tell ya, SPELLING is the least of our problems ! :lol:

Proper grammar aside, we all understand one another... we get into it over the silliest things,

spelling n' grammar are wa-a-a-y-y down on the list of reasons for mutual combat scenarios here ! :P

Besides, you look so sexy & mysterious in your picture here, we're gonna give ya a pass for hotness! ;)

:lmao:^_^ WELCOME Stranger Ranger !

sexy and mysterious

ahhhh damn ladies

thats how u pulled me in so close

i guess davis kicked to the street and replaced

• Upvote 1