Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 11/29/2016

yota691

The central bank begins to run the National divider system
CBI announces the introduction of national and private divider system "exchange
Remittances through credit cards. "
The bank notes that the Court put to work this system plan first "operating phase
Five banks and collection company for POS ", while the rest will be starting with
Other banks issuing cards for payment before the end of this year.
National divider system and works to connect the banks network communications where one
It will facilitate a lot of banking matters and will eliminate the standard routine review
Banks and transaction will be completed as soon as possible, through the payment tools
E-represented credit cards of all kinds.
Iraq Central Bank
Baghdad
 November 29 2016

• Upvote 5

Tuesday November 29 2016 09:17

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced the central bank, on Tuesday, for the operation of the "National divider" system, noting that he drew up a court to work with this system plan first operating phase of the five banks and companies collect POS. 

The bank said in a statement Sumerian received News , a copy of which was "The run National divider and private system of exchange of financial transfers through credit cards , "noting that" the system will link the banks communications network where one will facilitate a lot of banking matters and will eliminate routine followed in reviewing the banks will complete the transaction as soon as possible, through electronic payment instruments represented credit cards of all kinds. "

The bank said it "has developed a court to work with this system plan first operating phase of the five banks and companies collect POS, while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year." 

Founded CBI independent bank under the law issued on the sixth of March from 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are being daily sessions for buying and selling currencies.

• Upvote 8

The National Divider System is a step in the right direction.

Soon we will see the CBI getting a IBAN ( International Bank Account number)

The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is an internationally agreed system of identifying bank accounts across national borders to facilitate the communication and processing of cross border transactions with a reduced risk of transcription errors.

Go CBI

Go Dinar

Go international 

• Upvote 13

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is an internationally agreed system of identifying bank accounts across national borders to facilitate the communication and processing of cross border transactions with a reduced risk of transcription errors.

Go CBI

Go Dinar

Go international 

Thank You for the marker, Laid Back!  The issuance of the IBAN could very well be imminent indicator of the IQD revaluation!  With all the communication and banking infrastructure already in place for international transactions, the fine tuning may be nearing completion and the IBAN could be a critical key once the implementation of the critical laws are in place, Iraq has exterminated ISIS, and the foreign troops/militias (Turkey and Iran) are booted from Iraq.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for the marker, Laid Back!  The issuance of the IBAN could very well be imminent indicator of the IQD revaluation!  With all the communication and banking infrastructure already in place for international transactions, the fine tuning may be nearing completion and the IBAN could be a critical key once the implementation of the critical laws are in place, Iraq has exterminated ISIS, and the foreign troops/militias (Turkey and Iran) are booted from Iraq.

Totally agree with you my friend.!

All this is part of IMF conditions on lending to Iraq.!

We are getting close to see the dinar going international with a real market value.

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Go CBI

Go Dinar

Go international 

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Couldn't agree with you more gentlemen, the foundation has already been laid down and as always the technicalities are the ones that take the most time and with the implementation of the IBAN money will flow across boarders with ease. 2 things I feel holding this and perhaps other issues and laws being in place,  the liberation of Mosul, once that has been completed, which according to Abadi, should be wrapped up in a month, along with the electrical grid fully functional without power delays, we should be home free. 

Remeber money moves around the globe 24 hours a day and power interruptions won't cut it ;)

Super day Gents :tiphat:

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Totally agree with you my friend.!

All this is part of IMF conditions on lending to Iraq.!

We are getting close to see the dinar going international with a real market value.

10 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Couldn't agree with you more gentlemen, the foundation has already been laid down and as always the technicalities are the ones that take the most time and with the implementation of the IBAN money will flow across boarders with ease. 2 things I feel holding this and perhaps other issues and laws being in place,  the liberation of Mosul, once that has been completed, which according to Abadi, should be wrapped up in a month, along with the electrical grid fully functional without power delays, we should be home free. 

Remeber money moves around the globe 24 hours a day and power interruptions won't cut it ;)

Super day Gents :tiphat:

Super Day to you Gents, too!  Looking at the lay of issues and events, the reasons for the event not to occur seem to be dropping off at an ever increasing pace! Having a short list of key indicators is good to have to start the personal plan when needed!

:D          :twothumbs:          :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

I checked my warka account last week and I now have a IBAN for my USD savings account and for my IQD savings account. This is a very recent development and one that has me very excited, cause if my IQD account is set up for international banking transfers then at some point very soon I imagine that I will be able to transfer IQD to my bank account in the USA. It really seems like things are coming together

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Tonygrasso said:

I checked my warka account last week and I now have a IBAN for my USD savings account and for my IQD savings account. This is a very recent development and one that has me very excited, cause if my IQD account is set up for international banking transfers then at some point very soon I imagine that I will be able to transfer IQD to my bank account in the USA. It really seems like things are coming together

Thank You for posting TonyGrasso!!!

:twothumbs:          :twothumbs:          :twothumbs:

This is really, really good news.  Do you know the date (or approximate date) you became aware of the IBAN for your USD and IQD savings accounts?

With the IBAN in place (for you and others) looks like the IQD going international and revaluing is basically at our door step.

Any comments or updates are appreciated.  THANK YOU!!!

:backflip:             :backflip:             :backflip:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Tonygrasso said:

Wow thanks for sharing Tony, this is huge indeed my friend and looks like Iraq could be making the jump to light speed  :backflip: 

• I almost hate to say this but as Abadi has made clear "iraq should be liberated from ISIS in a month" then it should be party time :rodeo2:and then 10 Years Later can go ahead and use his rocking chair for firewood  :rocking-chair::lol:
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Wow thanks for sharing Tony, this is huge indeed my friend and looks like Iraq could be making the jump to light speed  :backflip: 

• I almost hate to say this but as Abadi has made clear "iraq should be liberated from ISIS in a month" then it should be party time :rodeo2:and then 10 Years Later can go ahead and use his rocking chair for firewood  :rocking-chair::lol:

:lol::twothumbs: - Sharpening the AXE as we speak ! MODS, we need an AXE ICON . . . ASAP !  :D

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

:lol::twothumbs: - Sharpening the AXE as we speak ! MODS, we need an AXE ICON . . . ASAP !  :D

It's been a long road hasn't it 10 Years Later..  And I still see a hurdle at the finish post .. I keep thinking Roll on January but the niggle in the back of the mind says hold yer horses girl.. 😊

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for posting TonyGrasso!!!

:twothumbs:          :twothumbs:          :twothumbs:

This is really, really good news.  Do you know the date (or approximate date) you became aware of the IBAN for your USD and IQD savings accounts?

With the IBAN in place (for you and others) looks like the IQD going international and revaluing is basically at our door step.

Any comments or updates are appreciated.  THANK YOU!!!

:backflip:             :backflip:             :backflip:

Synopsis, the IBAN has been showing on our Warka Bank account for at least a month. I would assume that the CBI would have already taken care of theirs as well. What I would like to know how many other banks in Iraq has their IBAN....

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, DoD said:

Synopsis, the IBAN has been showing on our Warka Bank account for at least a month. I would assume that the CBI would have already taken care of theirs as well. What I would like to know how many other banks in Iraq has their IBAN....

Go to the link below and select "Iraq", then hit then click on "Choose a bank".

https://www.iban.com/search-bic.html

• Upvote 4

Synopsis I logged on last week to find the new IBAN linked to both savings accounts. I tried to log on one week before that and the entire server was down. I hadn't logged on for a couple months so not sure if that was connected but it does fall in line with an article I read on here a few weeks past that talked about setting the banks up with the IBAN's. I have been in this since 09 

(Not as long as some, longer than others) and have been in this site for several years, as Mr.unlikely, not sure how I lost the handle but I must say that I love this site and all that everyone brings. Just glad to be able to bring something exciting, finally. 

For those of you who have a Warka account and can't get a response, send your email during their business hours, like one or two in the morning. I tortured this guy named Laith Alamir @ e-bank.ms@warka-bank-is.com. I also tortured another guy named Mohammad K Issa @ ifrd@warka-bank-is.com. Ton Breitling put out a list a couple years back with every email address at Warka bank, so when I had the account issue as some of you had I sent five or six emails a night until the finally gave in and contacted me with a link and temporary password. Good luck but be persistent. 

Man this got long so just one more thing and that is that banks are now starting to pay remittances by credit card, and they all will be by years end. One more piece of the puzzle falling into place:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It's been a long road hasn't it 10 Years Later..  And I still see a hurdle at the finish post .. I keep thinking Roll on January but the niggle in the back of the mind says hold yer horses girl.. 😊

Gosh, I hope no more Hurdles - I sucked at Track & Field    :tiphat:- - - - -  Very Very  :soon: I hope.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DoD said:

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

Go to the link below and select "Iraq", then hit then click on "Choose a bank".

https://www.iban.com/search-bic.html

1 hour ago, Tonygrasso said:

Synopsis I logged on last week to find the new IBAN linked to both savings accounts. I tried to log on one week before that and the entire server was down. I hadn't logged on for a couple months so not sure if that was connected but it does fall in line with an article I read on here a few weeks past that talked about setting the banks up with the IBAN's. I have been in this since 09 

(Not as long as some, longer than others) and have been in this site for several years, as Mr.unlikely, not sure how I lost the handle but I must say that I love this site and all that everyone brings. Just glad to be able to bring something exciting, finally. 

For those of you who have a Warka account and can't get a response, send your email during their business hours, like one or two in the morning. I tortured this guy named Laith Alamir @ e-bank.ms@warka-bank-is.com. I also tortured another guy named Mohammad K Issa @ ifrd@warka-bank-is.com. Ton Breitling put out a list a couple years back with every email address at Warka bank, so when I had the account issue as some of you had I sent five or six emails a night until the finally gave in and contacted me with a link and temporary password. Good luck but be persistent. 

Man this got long so just one more thing and that is that banks are now starting to pay remittances by credit card, and they all will be by years end. One more piece of the puzzle falling into place:twothumbs:

Thank You DoD, MarkInSA, and TonyGrasso for all the great information!!!

Looks like things are really coming together on the banking side internationally for international customers.  Paying remittances by credit card?  This ride may be about to enter the station!!!

:eyebrows:          :twothumbs:          :backflip:

• Upvote 2