Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 11-30-2016

TexasGranny

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Adam, I am curious about the OSI implications when this pops.I would like to join your VIP group but there is certain issues that concern me.Would your advisors assist with tax Implications with my country when we are good to go ? As you can guess I am Canadian.

pp

hahaha

i am in it VIP and Name Reserve etc

and still have the same question, slow learner here

• Upvote 2

Good Morning Adam...your probably feeling pretty good with the Packers wake up call! :cheesehead:

A couple of concerns........sounds like a database will be created to keep track of the Dinar exchanges, being a "legal" Law Abiding Citizen,

is the Gov. going to be tracking my expenditures to be sure the money doesn't go somewhere illegally?......and speaking of illegal....will illegal immigrants be able to "cash in"?  I will assume illegals would have to be tagged "where did you get this?"  How will that affect us?

Sorry for the rambling...just thinking out loud, but it sounds like we are getting close to life changing events!  Thanks for all you and your staff contribute (Yota) to this site!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2