Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurds request Baghdad and Erbil to commit Oil agreement

Wiljor

Kurds request Baghdad and Erbil to commit Oil agreement 

27/11/2016 11:51:00

Print

4950827112016_3.gif     KURDS REQUEST BAGHDAD AND ERBIL TO COMMIT OIL AGREEMENT 

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan's MP Abd-alqadir Muhammad said that the financial committee has not yet completed the 2017 budget law, excluding the voting on the law this week by the Iraqi Parliament.
PUK's MP announced in a statement to PUKmedia on Sunday 27 of Nov. that the Kurds are requesting the federal government in Baghdad and the Government of Kurdistan Region in Erbil to commit to the confirmed oil agreement, also asking to change one segment of the budget law which sais "If one of the parties hadn’t committed to the Oil agreement, the other part have the right to do so as well". The change shall include going to the federal court if any par didn’t commit.
Tensions between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the federal government hit a high in 2015, after officials from both sides accused each other of failing to abide by the terms of an oil revenue sharing deal that was struck by officials in December 2014, as Baghdad froze the Kurdish share of the national budget, an estimated $1 billion.
The KRG has since struggled to finance its staggering public servant expenses and the war against ISIS through international loans, austerity measures and its own oil exports.
Earlier this year officials from Baghdad and Erbil signed a new revenue sharing deal at Ceyhan Port in Turkey, under which the KRG would receive 17 percent of the federal budget in exchange for exporting 550,000 barrels of oil per day to the Iraqi State Organization for Marketing Oil (SOMO). 
Rawaa Samer 
PUKmedia 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Boozer said:

I also request and Demand you pass this ASAP ! Stop dragging your camel hoofs and do it ....I have a dog that needs surgery to remove a tumor if not soon I will have to put him down...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this.  Man I hope this happens soon so you can save your dog. We all have so many reasons or needs but it is sad to hear when they involve health. I wish you and your dog well.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Boozer said:

I also request and Demand you pass this ASAP ! Stop dragging your camel hoofs and do it ....I have a dog that needs surgery to remove a tumor if not soon I will have to put him down...

Just dropped $2400 on my wife's baby (dog)  don't take it the wrong way I love the dog too,,,,, but $2400 ...... guess I gotta soft heart.... or just stupid.... either way it keeps the peace and I don't have to get a pig yet... LOL   I love bacon!!

• Upvote 1