Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No USD out of Baghdad Banks?

HowieC

This was just posted on the FB page I belong too. I don't know who these guys are..or if there's any truth to it. Sure wouldn't mind confirming!

baxter says():Dont know if it means anything or not.... but my son.. who is in Egypt.. has a good friend in Baghdad.. and he is saying that it is impossible to get any USD out of the banks in Baghdad... has been that way for two weeks..

Pablo says():Oh? They are just using Dinars exclusively?
baxter says():Pablo... I guess... I dont know.... he just said you cant exchange dinar for USD at the banks

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, HowieC said:

This was just posted on the FB page I belong too. I don't know who these guys are..or if there's any truth to it. 

Baxter And Pablo Are Members Of The Pumper's BGG And Poppy's Site ! ;)

BGG's Sponsor Of His Site 'Dinar Corp' Was Shut Down For Fraud Last Year ! :o

:D   :D   :D

bggTom Sanders (BGG) – Nashville cat and bigtime pumper, BGG presents himself as a newshound but also says things like he has a contact at the CBI who confirmed the new lower denoms have been printed. Recently he and fellow pumper Poppy have been doing the conference call/prayer meeting thing to keep the faithful on board. Still looking into BGG.  (BGG is still pumping but he has fallen on hard times since his sponsor Dinar Corp was shut down after their owner was indicted for fraud.)

Dan Bloodworth (

poppyPoppy/poppy3) – Also from the Nashville area, Poppy participates in most of BGG’s audios providing the prayers and the intel to accompany BGG’s news analysis.

• Upvote 11

There ya go. Nuf said on this point. Adam do you agree ? Adam have you heard anything along this line.? The closest I have heard on this topic is that the CBI is limiting the amount of USD a Iraqi citizen can take out of Iraq, to $3,000  . Plus that said citizen must be traveling out of Iraq as well,otherwise they cannot get the USD. Adam is all this still correct?

:ph34r:  {  now  I  have  a friend  - sort -of -  in  the  eastern banks  of  the  nile ,  with connections  too the  house servants  who  know the  maids too the banker  who  has  money !   they said  the maid  has  a  heck of a time too get any money from that  cheep skate  for work  done  in keeping up  the  house !   not  dollars,  no  dinars   }  :o    :lol:   o kay    see what  I did  there !   :ph34r:   no as  good  as  the original   pumper I guess but  makes  for a good story  uhhhhh !   ;)  ------------>   uhhhhhhh   clowny   you don`t have too look my back ground up ,  you might  find  me   !!!     hahahahha 

Edited by jeepguy
had too make it more believeable heheheh
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

;)  ------------>   uhhhhhhh   clowny   you don`t have too look my back ground up ,  you might  find  me   !!!     hahahahha 

Forget U - I Want To Look Up The Hot Chick With The Guitar In Ur Avatar ! :o

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...