Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MANIFESTATION

manifestation

MY daughter purchased a membership on November 18, 2018 and her bank statement shows that it did go through but as far as

DV she has not received any information or acknowledgement.  Her purchase was for $24.99 on a link in my emails from DV and she has not had any way to log in

Edited by manifestation

31 minutes ago, manifestation said:

MY daughter purchased a membership on November 18, 2018 and her bank statement shows that it did go through but as far as

DV she has not received any information or acknowledgement.  Her purchase was for $24.99 on a link in my emails from DV and she has not had any way to log in

What username did she register. Most likely her emails have gone to her spam/junk folder. She does need to respond to her validation email. Do not post personal info, just the username she signed up with.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

TexasGranny, it sounds like manifestation's daughter used his email address to purchase her VIP membership.   If so, then it will have to be straightened out.  

Manifestation,  your daughter has to use a different email address, then create her own user name and password on DV.   THEN, she should purchase her VIP membership.   Hopefully, Julie can straighten it out for you if this is what has happened.   

• Upvote 1

Thank you paperboy for your imput.  My daughter said she filled out her information  before she submitted her charge card.  She received a banner on the DV site stating her information was received when she sent an email about what had happened but no one has gotten back to her.  She did send another email after the response from  TexasGranny and was notified that it was not delivered

Edited by manifestation
had to add info

Yes she was.  I have just purchased a membership for her and have a transaction number: #2869.  I have not received an email yet but even this is information she had not received so it may have been a bad link she was dealing with.  I have told her to cancel the charges on the other order and use this one when it is processed.  Thank you and TexasGranny for all your help.  I hope it goes smoothly now.

• Upvote 1