Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

33 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

Mark, fractional banking is used to make LOANS ONLY not for cash creation... When the bank makes a LOAN there is somewhere an ASSET  on the banks books worth the entire loan . As  an accountant(?) you should know that. IF the bank buys your dinar the ASSET will be the MARKETABLE VALUE of the dinar it took in  .That value Carries the RISK that the CBI/Iraq  will not make it good at the stated exchange rate and no one else will accept it.  After a while it would become  non-producing , then later a loss write-off.  The bank will weigh that risk and decide not to participate I'm sure.

I may not have been clear in this response ... Currency (dinar ) is NOT a loanable asset like a house or car.  If they paid dollars to you they are GONE from the system and they are stuck with the dinar.   Under its current law the FED can't take them, only deals in dollars.

• Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

Nice response to anything I've said.  Name calling is not an argument.  You've been asked many times to state the reasons why you think you will become massively wealthy in this and, of course, cannot.  But as you have started to point out, it could happen meaning you believe it might not. Can you give us the reasons why you believe an RV might not happen?  That would be interesting.  But of course you will come back with an addiction accusation even though you have seen I haven't been on here since September of 2015.  What's your excuse?

Uhhh I wasn't the one who said they were leaving.....calling someone a LIAR for LIEING is NOT name calling. It's pointing out the truth....u might want to try it EC. I'm not the one who can't seem to let it go.....so yes that's called an ADDICTION that even the simplest of minds can relate. You've never been vested (at least that's what you claim) and of all the forums on the WWW u closed ur eyes & picked this one-lol, come here and preach & talk down to people who are vested as if ur superior. You leave.....come back under another name (who really knows how many times you've done such)....and re-establish the same patterns....say your going to leave....& come back again within 48 hrs.....and others have a problem? WOW......seriously....you need professional help.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

LOL....that didn't take long (almost like celebs that threaten to move to Canada). At what point does honesty, integrity , & self respect kick in? Common sense would dictate that one that say's they are leaving.........they actually would. But one's massive "I'm right and ur stupid" ego mechanism kicks in again. Like I said earlier...it's a disease/addiction..Dr. Phil suggests shock therapy might be the only recourse, right before a lobotomy. Say what ya mean.....& do what ya say 

And what is your obsession with Dr. Phil and addiction? Do you have an addiction or are you addicted to his show? I've never seen his show nor do I have any addictions so I wouldn't know anything about what you're trying to convey.  Or maybe you're merely making an attempt at humor to hide your shame at what you've done?  Even if I did have an addiction to Dinarvets what is that to you? How does that invalidate the arguments I and Rockfly are making? You mean if we quit posting you'll believe us because we then can't be accused of addiction? You're digging your anti-intellectual mindset deeper. Next thing you'll be yelling is "Liar, liar pants on fire".  You need to come clean.

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

Uhhh I wasn't the one who said they were leaving.....calling someone a LIAR for LIEING is NOT name calling. It's pointing out the truth....u might want to try it EC. I'm not the one who can't seem to let it go.....so yes that's called an ADDICTION that even the simplest of minds can relate. You've never been vested (at least that's what you claim) and of all the forums on the WWW u closed ur eyes & picked this one-lol, come here and preach & talk down to people who are vested as if ur superior. You leave.....come back under another name (who really knows how many times you've done such)....and re-establish the same patterns....say your going to leave....& come back again within 48 hrs.....and others have a problem? WOW......seriously....you need professional help.   

I prefaced my oration with an apology for not leaving as claimed because of the elementary and misleading post Markinsa left.  Is that not okay?  Are your feelings hurt?  I believe you can handle it. I came here around the same time as you purposely to find out about it.  Not with my eyes closed as yours still are.  

4 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

And what is your obsession with Dr. Phil and addiction? Do you have an addiction or are you addicted to his show? I've never seen his show nor do I have any addictions so I wouldn't know anything about what you're trying to convey.  Or maybe you're merely making an attempt at humor to hide your shame at what you've done?  Even if I did have an addiction to Dinarvets what is that to you? How does that invalidate the arguments I and Rockfly are making? You mean if we quit posting you'll believe us because we then can't be accused of addiction? You're digging your anti-intellectual mindset deeper. Next thing you'll be yelling is "Liar, liar pants on fire".  You need to come clean.

Don't nothing bout Dr. Phil?....but know he has a show-LOL You even lie when you lie! You don't provide anything worthwild except negative thought in regards to Dinar.....and zilch/nada that hasn't been put forth before.

Edited by caz1104

4 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

I prefaced my oration with an apology for not leaving as claimed because of the elementary and misleading post Markinsa left.  Is that not okay?  Are your feelings hurt?  I believe you can handle it. I came here around the same time as you purposely to find out about it.  Not with my eyes closed as yours still are.  

Regardless of the excuse.....it's a LIE. Are you a parent?...if so...I guess it's ok to LIE as long as you apologize each time for doing it. Do u also teach your children ur not responsible for your actions and your word really isn't your bond?

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

And what is this insane claim you faithful keep saying about "No one knows what Iraq is going to do"? In other words it's a 50/50 proposition.  The sane among us have no business saying an RV won't happen because we just can't know that.  AS IF Iraq has the option to make itself the richest nation on earth but just hasn't done it yet.  Iraq has NO options. That's the problem. It is a war-torn, terrorist ridden, backward, in debt country.  We may not know what's going to happen next like the next terrorist attack or when they will get their oil producing infrastructure in line or who will be elected but we DO know what they will not do and cannot do.  And that's an RV.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Don't nothing bout Dr. Phil?....but know he has a show-LOL You even lie when you lie! You don't provide anything worthwild except negative thought in regards to Dinar.....and zilch/nada that hasn't been put forth before.

Are you saying that I can't know there is a show about Dr Phil when I hear people talking about it? Have you lost all your power of reasoning?  Do you realize the stupidy of that statement you just made?  It is you that cannot let go and has dinar addiction.  In fact, that would be a pretty good show to interview dinarians who mortgaged everything to get rich because you told them it was 'in the bank'.

Regardless of the excuse.....it's a LIE. Are you a parent?...if so...I guess it's ok to LIE as long as you apologize each time for doing it. Do u also teach your children ur not responsible for your actions and your word really isn't your bond?

It's not an excuse.  It's what I did.  And why would I need to apologize anyway. I did it mockingly. AS IF!  And did I say how long the farewell was for?  And how did this 'lie' hurt or affect anyone.  Don't you think you're being a bit obtuse and obnoxious here?  And what does this have to do with the Dinar? Do you realize you don't even argue for it anymore. All you can do is complain we're down here when that's what the tank is for.  What are doing here? Don't you know you belong in the Rumors section because Luigi is the only hope you have. 

15 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

Are you saying that I can't know there is a show about Dr Phil when I hear people talking about it? Have you lost all your power of reasoning?  Do you realize the stupidy of that statement you just made?  It is you that cannot let go and has dinar addiction.  In fact, that would be a pretty good show to interview dinarians who mortgaged everything to get rich because you told them it was 'in the bank'.

Einstein....ur the one who said u knew nothing about Dr Phil...WOW

It's not an excuse.  It's what I did.  And why would I need to apologize anyway. I did it mockingly. AS IF!  And did I say how long the farewell was for?  And how did this 'lie' hurt or affect anyone.  Don't you think you're being a bit obtuse and obnoxious here?  And what does this have to do with the Dinar? Do you realize you don't even argue for it anymore. All you can do is complain we're down here when that's what the tank is for.  What are doing here? Don't you know you belong in the Rumors section because Luigi is the only hope you have. 

Uhhh u said " i'll see yall in a few months".....48hrs I guess is close to that-smh. Man u have a problem.....u don't even know your lieing.....great parent

CS.  Take it  easy on CAZ... He is starting to have misgivings about an RV for the first time and is having a hard time accepting it ..   He's never made that big a mistake before.  He never questioned WHERE the money had to come from before .. Like  'tooth fairy " money it would be under the pillow when he looked. 

Now he has doubts and fears ... I know he said he could take the loss but there is principle(ego)  involved now..     

• Downvote 1

LOL!!! "Principle" , "EGO"....that's awful (Mr) Rich coming from u guys here in DA Tank. No fears from me....doubts? anyone that ever enters a financial venture has doubts...ain't nothing 100% till it's over. It's ONLY LOPsters that believe things are 100% before they even happen...1-800-crystalball Hotline....u guys/gals are priceless

Uh Oh....CaddyCrack has left again...LOL till he say's he's sorry & comes back...only to leave again.....then say he's sorry & comes back.....leave again.. say he's sorry &.comes back......leave again.....say he's sorry &.comes back............again & again & again....and NEVER vested..Nah he don't have any mental issues

Caz , by always evading the question  and resorting to trivial remarks only proves you don't have a clue.    But for some reason you wont give up (ego).   We  have brought up some points that have sound financial and banking basis ... I think you realize that .. you cant refute them or you would at least try .  A large RV of the dinar would put the world currency market into chaos  which the   Gurus  are calling the GCR.  I call it BUNK.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

Einstein....ur the one who said u knew nothing about Dr Phil...WOW

I have never watched his show but know he has one because I have seen him interviewed on other shows.  Is it that difficult for you to understand?  Now I know why I person like you bought dinar.  Why do you think an RV might not happen? Do you have an answer? Do you have an answer to anything?  Why is it you're always demanding answers from lopsters (like my past identity) but never are held to account when you don't answer ours?  I and Rockfl9 have asked you a dozen questions about the Dinar and you have not addressed one. Why is that? If you do not want to talk about the dinar then go back to your 'safe place' up in la la land. 

I'm sure you'll come back with another addiction argument because you have no answer.  I believe you would feel better if you just come clean which I know is something you'd like to do.  Just admit to your folly and you will feel released and free from your dinar bondage.  In fact, I am fairly certain you have already sold your dinar.

Are you going to answer our questions? If not, leave and don't come back.

http://newsabah.com/newspaper/101541

http://www.satelnews.com/العراق-بدء-إجراءات-حذف-3-أصفار-من-العمل/

http://www.alghadpress.com/ar/news/32797/البنك-المركزي-لـالغد-برس-مشروع-حذف-الاصفار-سيطبق-مطلع-العام-2017  

Answer me this, if Iraq wasn't planning on RV'ing their currency why do they keep publishing articles like the ones above?  To me and others, this means there is a possibility of Iraq doing what we think they're going to do.  Dismiss these articles if you wish, that is your choice, but as long as these articles keep coming out, Iraq LOPS, or they RV, I'm in this thing until the end.  It doesn't matter what M0, M1, M2, what the CBI has in reserves, there's a chance.

• Upvote 1

I have never watched his show but know he has one because I have seen him interviewed on other shows.  Is it that difficult for you to understand?  Now I know why I person like you bought dinar.  Why do you think an RV might not happen? Do you have an answer? Do you have an answer to anything?  Why is it you're always demanding answers from lopsters (like my past identity) but never are held to account when you don't answer ours?  I and Rockfl9 have asked you a dozen questions about the Dinar and you have not addressed one. Why is that? If you do not want to talk about the dinar then go back to your 'safe place' up in la la land. 

I'm sure you'll come back with another addiction argument because you have no answer.  I believe you would feel better if you just come clean which I know is something you'd like to do.  Just admit to your folly and you will feel released and free from your dinar bondage.  In fact, I am fairly certain you have already sold your dinar.

Are you going to answer our questions? If not, leave and don't come back.

"Leave and don't come back" LOL  "safe place"...now wait isn't it you that's been cryin " I can come here....I don't have to own Dinar...to come here...da da da... now your tryin to dictate who comes into the Tank.....You egomaniacs feel not only are u r the chosen ones ....but should dictate conversation & who enters DA Tank.....priceless & childish...in one.  

"changing name & circumstance"...better question why the need to lie...say's a lot about ones character when they have to keep lieing about themselves,or does that just breeze by your ability to comprehend? One of the most basic things in life to most. Kids & adult cheats are most common to use this tact.....Kids I understand (not condone)...but adults...nah. I suppose u were ok with Bill Clinton..when he looked u straight in the eye and "I have never had sexual relations with that woman"" - pathetic

Edited by caz1104

5 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

"Leave and don't come back" LOL  "safe place"...now wait isn't it you that's been cryin " I can come here....I don't have to own Dinar...to come here...da da da... now your tryin to dictate who comes into the Tank.....You egomaniacs feel not only are u r the chosen ones ....but should dictate conversation & who enters DA Tank.....priceless & childish...in one.  

Answer the question! Why do you think an RV might not happen? Do you have ADS or some other disorder that continually forces you to talk about something utterly unrelated to the topic at hand? 

Are you going to answer the question?

"changing name & circumstance"...better question why the need to lie...say's a lot about ones character when they have to keep lieing about themselves,or does that just breeze by your ability to comprehend? One of the most basic things in life to most. Kids & adult cheats are most common to use this tact.....Kids I understand (not condone)...but adults...nah

Answer the question or quit posting

Just now, caz1104 said:

I think I'll go home and get with my kids and show them.....this what "some" adults do...sad, but it'll be a good learning experience. - peace 

Ok I'll play along even though I know you're being facitious. 

Just now, caz1104 said:

I'll give a LOPster response........because I say so & ur stupid. And because I read it somewhere-- now you see how it feels.

Are those the responses I gave you today and yesterday? Those are your lines.  How does it feel when you cannot give your kids a straight answer on anything?  That's as bad as an outright lie which is of real damage.  Have you no courage? How can you be so evasive on everything you say.  How do you get through life that way?  How does anyone have respect for your character when you cannot even stand by your convictions and give a straight answer. What hope do your kids have?  Not the "I'll post again a few months later" but come back in a day.  If you think that is a major offense you must be a dean at Evergreen State college in WA.  

• Downvote 1