Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

On 5/26/2018 at 5:35 PM, rockfl9 said:

The CBI exchange rate is only valid in-country where it has absolute control.  Outside of Iraq the currency market controls on ALL currencies. Right now the IQD market is controlled by the dealers fueled  by the rumors of a big , big RV. Even if the CBI changes the rate to 1;1 the world market won't support system" rel="">support it because the dollar support system" rel="">support is't there .

Think , if the big change has already happened  WHO would jump in? THERE is no currency investor  THAT stupid!  Any one sitting on dinar will be left holding the bag.  

Let's get back to the Q !  Some body must know where the money  MUST come from !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

On 12/12/2016 at 11:55 AM, caz1104 said:

Money does and has just magically appeared

CAZ, I need an example from you.  But let's be sure we are talking the same scale of MAGIC .  A one cent RV would require 800 MILLION dollars of MAGIC !

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

19 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

CAZ, I need an example from you.  But let's be sure we are talking the same scale of MAGIC .  A one cent RV would require 800 MILLION dollars of MAGIC !

Seeing as u delved back months for this smidgen of my response, my guess u read entire response. And if it needs better clarification....maybe I was misjudged ur capability to read & comprehend, sorry my bad.

Ladies & Gents this a perfect example as to why NO ONE should take ANY advise from a cartoon character 

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Seeing as u delved back months for this smidgen of my response, my guess u read entire response. And if it needs better clarification....maybe I was misjudged ur capability to read & comprehend, sorry my bad.

Ladies & Gents this a perfect example as to why NO ONE should take ANY advise from a cartoon character 

CAZ  I read and comprehend you very well.  You have no idea at all where the vast amount of money to fund a RV of the dinar will come from  so you had to use the old " magic" answer. 

That old black magic has you in a spell... You weave it so well.  BTW hows your dinar business doing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

CAZ  I read and comprehend you very well.  You have no idea at all where the vast amount of money to fund a RV of the dinar will come from  so you had to use the old " magic" answer. 

4 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Whew >>>>  CAZ, I just read thru the  "Delta PO PO " thread .  You magic answer is better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 2/22/2017 at 2:35 PM, rockfl9 said:

Still no answer to the original question.... Come on guys . You all did your research. Where will all those dollars come from.

let's see.. The CBI will DECLARE the dinar equal to a dollar. No reason they just pull the trigger. Then all the central banks of the world decide to get in on the action. SO they just print up more dollars, pounds, euros etc.  You call your bank to make an appointment and they "exchange" your dinar for a small (?) fee.  See that was easy.  Till then you WAIT!

Well i did get one from caz,  It will all be done by MAGIC. Take your dinar to the MAGIC SHOP and put it in a top hat  , tap with a cane and SHAZZAMMM ! out comes more Guru po po.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Hello Rock ! Why are you so negative ? Seriously dude ! Life is a whole lot of successions , both of failures and successes. You can't get through life if you believe in absolute failures ! You wouldn't have the strength to get up again. Why is so hard for you to recognize that most of us here are just in it for the ride. There is no greed at this point, this ain't been nothing other than a learning experience for all of us. Come Monday morning my lady and I are blasting off to Antigua and I promise you that I won't give a damn about something that's not in my control. Get a life !!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Hello Rock ! Why are you so negative ? Seriously dude ! Life is a whole lot of successions , both of failures and successes. You can't get through life if you believe in absolute failures ! You wouldn't have the strength to get up again. Why is so hard for you to recognize that most of us here are just in it for the ride. There is no greed at this point, this ain't been nothing other than a learning experience for all of us. Come Monday morning my lady and I are blasting off to Antigua and I promise you that I won't give a damn about something that's not in my control. Get a life !!!

Hi Tex. In my sailing days i would charter out of BVI.   Never made it to Antigua , It is a hard 24 hour sail just to get there.  So enjoy your vacation . Rest assured that the dinar will not RV,RI , or do ANYTHING while you are gone . 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

Hi Tex. In my sailing days i would charter out of BVI.   Never made it to Antigua , It is a hard 24 hour sail just to get there.  So enjoy your vacation . Rest assured that the dinar will not RV,RI , or do ANYTHING while you are gone . 

LoL ! Thanks now I can rest easy.....who am I kidding, my woman is 30 and I'm 60.....who cares about the IQD ! Y'all figure it out.....I really don't care......even if it hits while I'm down there. Rock I ain't rich..... except in dinar and a beautiful woman and family. See you when we get back ! And just for reference and fun,  I laid my hands on 20 m IQD yesterday, the first time in 4 years ! God it's so wonderful to know I'm rich ! See ya !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

LoL ! Thanks now I can rest easy.....who am I kidding, my woman is 30 and I'm 60.....who cares about the IQD ! Y'all figure it out.....I really don't care......even if it hits while I'm down there. Rock I ain't rich..... except in dinar and a beautiful woman and family. See you when we get back ! And just for reference and fun,  I laid my hands on 20 m IQD yesterday, the first time in 4 years ! God it's so wonderful to know I'm rich ! See ya !

Ouch. I thought I was crazy for 17 years difference, but you, ahhumm get the straight jacket. Kidding, hope it works out better than mine. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, rockfl9 said:

That old black magic has you in a spell... You weave it so well.  BTW hows your dinar business doing?

RockFish

You're simpleton pat "eeyore" answer "It'll never work" is roughly at least 5 years old now. And your I'm here to help the poor, & stupid is just as old & tired. You prove daily why sane (and no this does not include urself) should NEVER EVER listen to cartoon characters.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, caz1104 said:

RockFish

You're simpleton pat "eeyore" answer "It'll never work" is roughly at least 5 years old now. And your I'm here to help the poor, & stupid is just as old & tired. You prove daily why sane (and no this does not include urself) should NEVER EVER listen to cartoon characters.

20 hours ago, caz1104 said:

I know.  . I never thought it would take this long.  But i have some consolation more of the old "go RVers"  have dropped out and a few more , even VIPs, are selling at least a little of their "stash" ,,.  A few more posting a need to get off this "ride"  .. I am learning a lot about the power of a dream.  When I read their pleas I almost wish there was a possibility it could happen for them.  At least when it is over they will be     left with a good lesson . 

Let me ask ( although I know you will only come back with the usual answer)  DO YOU think that a central bank can simply make up ANY exchange rate it wants ? That appears to be the line the guru's are pushing.  But they really need it now, why dont they , push the button ? Do you know ?  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 6/15/2018 at 6:33 PM, Texstorm said:

Well here we go again!

RKYMTNHI: THE reason you will not see any reputable input from Iraq about a change in the value of the dinar is that there is NONE.  The CBI with the help of the IMF/WB  is keeping  the GOI running as best it can. There is NO plan to increase the value .  Just keep it from crashing.

The CBI has 83T dinar in liability and only $51.5 M in reserves.  If you do the math the IQD is really worth only .000621 .  If the IQD were to float today that is where it would start.  FOREX Dealers are not stupid. Holding  to the OFFICIAL rate is the only plan.  The next budget may show some sign of reality/.

On 6/16/2018 at 3:52 PM, rockfl9 said:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Well here we go again!

RKYMTNHI: THE reason you will not see any reputable input from Iraq about a change in the value of the dinar is that there is NONE.  The CBI with the help of the IMF/WB  is keeping  the GOI running as best it can. There is NO plan to increase the value .  Just keep it from crashing.

The CBI has 83T dinar in liability and only $51.5 M in reserves.  If you do the math the IQD is really worth only .000621 .  If the IQD were to float today that is where it would start.  FOREX Dealers are not stupid. Holding  to the OFFICIAL rate is the only plan.  The next budget may show some sign of reality/.

WHAT is the cBI/MOF saying  ?  Inflation is stable , the exchange rate is stable.  WHY screw things up ? Everything is fine . Don't change.....

7 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

WHAT is the cBI/MOF saying  ?  Inflation is stable , the exchange rate is stable.  WHY screw things up ? Everything is fine . Don't change.....

OMG OMG OMG OMG you need to stop coming to DV and saving us. Poor you rockfl9 bringing up old news constantly and attempting to get people to listen and take your theory on things. Rock do yourself a favour and do something else rather than staying here in an investment your not in and get some order to your life. the people left in this investment are the hardcore ones. The hardcore ones including myself never listened to the lopters 10 years ago and will certainly not listen now. Im sure your a good person but seriously spending your time trolling a website maybe you could do something else that's more productive unless your addicted to the attention that trolling may or may not give you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

One thing you lopsters have helped me do is to become less verbally abusive when im being attacked for my opinion. Thanks lopsters for helping me change my abusive language and name calling lol

DB.  Im sorry that U have felt attacked by any lopsters, if they do it again they will be SPANKED. I do not expect to SAVE anyone , only to impart enough truth that they may save themselves. BTW what ever happened to THE MACHINE ?? Very logical fellow, 

Answer this. A 1:1 or any profitable RV IS a GIVEAWAY of billions of dollars of Iraqi WEALTH , not just to Iraqi's but also to thousands of  non-Iraqi INFIDELS !  YES, I am sure they know you exist.  WHY would they do it ?  Al-Sadr , a muslim cleric , may  gain logical control of the GOI. would he allow it ?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

King Bean has it WRONG. IF the cbi takes back dinar (3 zero notes !) IT LOOSES dollars from the reserves , NOT adds to ! After the $51.5M is GONE , it cannot buy back any more !!!  IT is BANKRUPT 1  NOT GONNA DO THAT>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

THE CBI can only control the conversion rate IN IRAQ.PERIOD .  The international currency market sets its own rate !  IF you dont know that better learn it. 

The dealers can set the rate today because they have the only supply.  

What if the CBI offers to sell all the dinar you want at the .00086 rate ?  Just print a lot of 25-50K NOTES, MAYBE ADD A 100k .  The dealers are out  of business and the CBI would initally sell a few million UNTIL people discovered that the CBI is intentionally FLOODING the market .  The RV idea is DEAD.  Now there is a lot of dinar in the market with nowhere to go.  NOW the CBI says  we will buy it back at .00080 or less !!!  Take it or leave it! Could they do that ?  YES , but most if not all central banks would not play that game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

8 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG you need to stop coming to DV and saving us. Poor you rockfl9 bringing up old news constantly and attempting to get people to listen and take your theory on things. Rock do yourself a favour and do something else rather than staying here in an investment your not in and get some order to your life. the people left in this investment are the hardcore ones. The hardcore ones including myself never listened to the lopters 10 years ago and will certainly not listen now. Im sure your a good person but seriously spending your time trolling a website maybe you could do something else that's more productive unless your addicted to the attention that trolling may or may not give you.

For real!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

One thing you lopsters have helped me do is to become less verbally abusive when im being attacked for my opinion. Thanks lopsters for helping me change my abusive language and name calling lol

HOWSOMEVER, here at DV, we yearn for the "verbally abusive" (as it is so earned)..............lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, chess said:

HOWSOMEVER, here at DV, we yearn for the "verbally abusive" (as it is so earned)..............lol

Chess where do you think the money will come from???  Will the FOREX just accept the RV and begin paying out ? That would be the biggest  GIVEAWAY in history. 

IF you don't know the FOREX is only an exchange market.  TO get 1$ per dinar someone must PAY $1 per dinar ( and expect to make a profit). Would they expect to WAIT to earn that profit  ??  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2