Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

The IQD is a unconvertible currency. It doesn't have a value anywhere else but Iraq. The CBI sets a rate (Managed peg) to facilitate commerce IN IRAQ . it has NO bearing anywhere else. Technically IT doesn't exist anywhere else. SO IF the CBI saw fit to change the rate ,they could , and only Iraqis would benefit.

Would any non-Iraq bank want to acquire any?  I don't think so. What would they do with it ? The CBI wont give up dollars . So they would be stuck with it . maybe FOREVER.

SO the event to look for is not a rate change but a policy change that the CBI is buying dinar in the currency market. Now  with the GOI needing all the hard currency they can get WHY would they buy back IQD??? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

The IQD is a unconvertible currency. It doesn't have a value anywhere else but Iraq. The CBI sets a rate (Managed peg) to facilitate commerce IN IRAQ . it has NO bearing anywhere else. Technically IT doesn't exist anywhere else. SO IF the CBI saw fit to change the rate ,they could , and only Iraqis would benefit.

Would any non-Iraq bank want to acquire any?  I don't think so. What would they do with it ? The CBI wont give up dollars . So they would be stuck with it . maybe FOREVER.

SO the event to look for is not a rate change but a policy change that the CBI is buying dinar in the currency market. Now  with the GOI needing all the hard currency they can get WHY would they buy back IQD??? 

I have stayed away from the Tank for a while Rock.  But at face value you are wrong here. The dinar has value anywhere some one is willing to trade something of value for them. Simple as that.  The real issue is that  there are a lot of dinar out there.  Trillions and trillions of them.  Note counts do not matter. Don't understand why people think that the amount of notes that equals 80 trillion matters. The issue is that there are over 80 Trillion dinar and every stinking one is a liability for the Central Bank.  People just need to do the math . thats all... Do the math.Come up with your own conclusions.  Its actually really easy once you get past the hype and hysteria.  But it is fun..... so if that makes it worthwhile.. so be it.. Have some fun!

• Upvote 1

Goolllleeee Gee  Socal good to hear from you...Ordinarily I would agree BUT what does an Iraqi produce that a western world importer want to trade?   They used to make shoes under Sadam but the quality was so bad no one would buy them. 

You are right on the other point though, it is hard to contemplate arbitrarily increasing the value of 80 Trillion dinar even 1%!...  Most (nearly all) dinarians don't do the Math...AND they don't  even try to understand  the rules of international finance. 

Unfortunately I see too many have their whole future wrapped up in the RV myth and that's not good.

• Downvote 4

Hi CAZ.  you still peeping over the edge of the tank.   Be careful!

I know you are well off .you ole financial wizard.....Got everything under control  by yourself , don't need no VIP OSI stuff.. As you said you have lost money before . got more irons in the fire to cover.  But you cant deny that at least  a few as I read their posts REALLY believe and NEED a big RV to survive. Some have just dropped out ( don't know why) others couldn't WAIT any longer and admittedly cashed out .Even lost some "In it to win its"... If you cracked that International finance book you would see that the only way the CBI sets the rate is to actually BUY dinar AT that rate.

with an 80T dinar liability and only $40-45B in reserves  can you explain HOW it could set a 1 cent RV??????

• Downvote 3

21 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

Hi CAZ.  you still peeping over the edge of the tank.   Be careful!

I know you are well off .you ole financial wizard.....Got everything under control  by yourself , don't need no VIP OSI stuff.. As you said you have lost money before . got more irons in the fire to cover.  But you cant deny that at least  a few as I read their posts REALLY believe and NEED a big RV to survive. Some have just dropped out ( don't know why) others couldn't WAIT any longer and admittedly cashed out .Even lost some "In it to win its"... If you cracked that International finance book you would see that the only way the CBI sets the rate is to actually BUY dinar AT that rate.

with an 80T dinar liability and only $40-45B in reserves  can you explain HOW it could set a 1 cent RV??????

Yo Einstein

This ain't no different than any other venture/investment...there will be some that invest more than they can afford to lose. There are sad tales EVERYWHERE not just in the dinar world. Folks lose EVERYTHING daily not just here. Being such a man of the world and NOW a master of Finance, one would think you would know such. I've asked before ( you never answer) but what the heck I'll try again. Seeing as you fancy urself as the "savoir" type, a lot like "sam is a idiot" & "mr I wish I was rich"(maybe family members of yours), tell me what other websites/forums do you visit/member of, that you do the same? You know, warn the Bobby Joe's & Sue Ellen's of the world about those mean ol people that cheat & screw them out of their life savings, or are u just Saint Rockfish of Dinar? 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Caz , Think of me as the "Lone Ranger" of Dinarland..  Fighting fraud and injustice wherever it is to be found.  I just happened to stumble onto this dinar RV thing ... Call it a scam , a con or simply a high risk "investment "  ,  it just cant be true.   I need someone to prove me wrong with facts. International finance does have a lot of unknowns , but the possibility of a central bank having the potential of increasing its buying power overnight is not one of them. At least not in this world of banking regulations and reporting..

So quit with the personal attacks and tell DV how you expect the great RV to occur. 

• Downvote 2

Personal attacks?....."Dinarians don't do the math....AND they don't even try to understand" nahhh old Rockfish wouldn't use personal attacks...smh. If you noticed I didn't even respond till you decided to throw out a BS general statement like that. Howz that book/manuscript doin? Just more BS  

22 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

RockFish

How much does Adam pay you to pump Dinar?

HaHa Caz that's a good one.  Actually I am surprised to still be here as I really expect I am eroding his business.

BUT again you keep avoiding my question!

How do you expect the cbi will increase the value of the dinar to produce a profit dinarians?  If you "invested" you must have had some kind of understanding. OR like most you just listened to the pumpers Brietling, Enorrste, Terry K etal and believed their BS ...Boy ,gotta get sum quick ,RV

tomorrow'.

15 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Why else would someone be here 5 years (DV) and not vested? Either insane, Psychotic, or a Pumper....which? 

No , Caz I am on a mission  in my own little way to shut down every dinar dealer.  The RV is a myth and the business is a fraud and I am sure they know it.  Its a modern version of snake oil. I have convinced my neighbors who were suckered in to sell.  I am expanding my horizons. It is sad that as long as they don't  cross the line there is little the law can do.

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

No , Caz I am on a mission  in my own little way to shut down every dinar dealer.  The RV is a myth and the business is a fraud and I am sure they know it.  Its a modern version of snake oil. I have convinced my neighbors who were suckered in to sell.  I am expanding my horizons. It is sad that as long as they don't  cross the line there is little the law can do.

So let's just say, there is an RV, won't you feel like a complete idiot that you involved yourself into somebody's business and you ended up giving  them the wrong advice.  I mean really, who are you to involve yourself into someone else's business????

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Markinsa said:

So let's just say, there is an RV, won't you feel like a complete idiot that you involved yourself into somebody's business and you ended up giving  them the wrong advice.  I mean really, who are you to involve yourself into someone else's business????

No, we are long time real friends. Poker buddys can safely say "Hey buddy looks like you screwed up here"  and it is well taken. But the sell  was their decision.  I just laid out the facts.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

No, we are long time real friends. Poker buddys can safely say "Hey buddy looks like you screwed up here"  and it is well taken. But the sell  was their decision.  I just laid out the facts.

Your friends show/tell you about their investments? They intrust YOU with their financial decsions?....REALLY?  Someone by their own account just started learning about Financial Investments & Foreign Currencies? Please provide names & contact info, I'd love to talk them into some sound (lol) investments...I have just as much expert background as you! LOL you LOPster/World Savoirs just keep it coming with the BS. LMAO

8 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Rock

you said the dinar does not have value anywhere outside of Iraq but then you said you convinced your neighbors to sell.. Dud they go to Baghdad????

Is that your Jim Neighbors impersonation?  Golly !!  Luan that ain't my thumb 

Shazaam!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

Hope you are staying out of the desert these days.

I actually have bought a few more claims. I have one up in Holcomb valley now ( Big Bear Mountain )  Heading out tomorrow to stay at my cabin and do a bit of digging with the family. Well they dont dig LOL.   but it should be a relaxing holiday weekend. Forecast at high 70s

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

I actually have bought a few more claims. I have one up in Holcomb valley now ( Big Bear Mountain )  Heading out tomorrow to stay at my cabin and do a bit of digging with the family. Well they dont dig LOL.   but it should be a relaxing holiday weekend. Forecast at high 70s

Neat    Good luck,  

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Your friends show/tell you about their investments? They intrust YOU with their financial decsions?....REALLY?  Someone by their own account just started learning about Financial Investments & Foreign Currencies? Please provide names & contact info, I'd love to talk them into some sound (lol) investments...I have just as much expert background as you! LOL you LOPster/World Savoirs just keep it coming with the BS. LMAO

We have been together over 25 years and not much that we haven't shared.  Cars, boats, football and women  as well as investments . Although  a couple have crashed on the woman part. I am sure you have acquired knowledge over the years . hope you ARE learning more about picking losers.  Thanks for the offer but its a closed group.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Downvote 2

Only the CBI will provide the dollars for your dinar!   Yep ,. The banks don't want it .  Forex wont trade it.  BUT the cbi isn't letting their valuable hard currency go!

THINK about it .  IF they RVd to one cent but would not actually buy it back at that rate WHO would want ANY?  Banks cant hold it because of Iraq's credit rating. Its market value is ZERO.  YOU are stuck with it .  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 5:57 PM, rockfl9 said:

Only the CBI will provide the dollars for your dinar!   Yep ,. The banks don't want it .  Forex wont trade it.  BUT the cbi isn't letting their valuable hard currency go!

THINK about it .  IF they RVd to one cent but would not actually buy it back at that rate WHO would want ANY?  Banks cant hold it because of Iraq's credit rating. Its market value is ZERO.  YOU are stuck with it .  

Experiencing a little writer's block, rock?.......Seems like you're trying to whip up some responses.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So let me get this straight, Rockfish who drinks the salt water kool-aid man no ever tell you not to drink the salt water? You stated earlier that the Dinar has absolutely no value whatsoever. Yet you took your derriere to the local dinar dealer which just so happens you name by name and is an hour away from you. You walked in, exchanged the dinar you held in your nicotine stained fingers and walked out with US dollars. Certainly, even someone as dumb witted as you can see the irony in what you espouse and how your actions have betrayed those espousals.

So what we have here is the espousal the dinar is worth nothing and yet you exchanged it for something. You exchanged it for something else which is the very definition of "value". Here is why, if you took the dinar, held in your nicotine stained fingers, to the local dinar exchange and said you would like to exchange what you hold for US dollars and got nothing in return, that would then be worthless. However, exchanging the dinar for other currency, or even other tangible or intangible goods or services, has a value on it. Mind you not the same value you originally exchanged it for, but nonetheless, it has a value you agreed to when you exchanged it for something else.  Losing money on an investment is called RISK. You took the RISK in the form of exchanging your currency for another in hopes the investment would yield a REWARD. You are bitter because you lost money on the investment and didn't realize a REWARD as you feel was promised to you or <fill in the blank here>. 

You then set off to convince others this investment, based off of your sole experience with the RISK outweighing the REWARD as the REWARD did not happen according to your expectations, it was therefore bad for everyone. And therein lies the rub. The potential was not realized at the time you removed yourself from the investment and therefore you became emotionally tied to it before, after and during the investment.

Do your neighbors a favor, never make another investment again with your own money, you are too co-dependent on it and it affects others around you. You would not like it when the RV happens and your neighbors become very angry toward you. And an angry mob mentality is something you won't want to contend with. You might even want to move away from your neighborhood to someplace like the moon per se. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Rockfish,

The majority of items purchased lose value immediately after taking possession. One wonders.. what school were you referring to when you stated you were taking "economics" classes?  If your afraid of losing value.....suggest you don't buy/invest in......................ANYTHING! LOL ...LOPsters the gift that keeps on a giving

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3