Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

I'll make it easy for u......We (RV hopefuls at DV) are all stupid, and have no clue in regards to foreign currency's. We will either lose a little,alot,break even, or lose the farm. LOPsters are the only smart people on earth and if we want to survive, we must revert to their way of thinking...otherwise we are doomed. With that said......ur work here is done. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No disrespect Caddyshack but you should move on from the everybody expects a one time jump to 3.22. I never believed that but you seem to throw that in there every time. Wether you believe it or not there is a possibility they will raise the value of there currency. A lot of people here would like to have that happen but I don't think they expect it. I think that clouds your judgement of what will or won't happen. I think they have a possibility of at least .01-.40 increase over time. I don't have facts go back it up it's just my feeling of everything that's going on over there. It's called speculation. I'm taking a risk that they can get things turned around. If they did get it turned around and increased there value .10 and they still don't have very strong currency.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Average joe40 said:

No disrespect Caddyshack but you should move on from the everybody expects a one time jump to 3.22. I never believed that but you seem to throw that in there every time. Wether you believe it or not there is a possibility they will raise the value of there currency. A lot of people here would like to have that happen but I don't think they expect it. I think that clouds your judgement of what will or won't happen. I think they have a possibility of at least .01-.40 increase over time. I don't have facts go back it up it's just my feeling of everything that's going on over there. It's called speculation. I'm taking a risk that they can get things turned around. If they did get it turned around and increased there value .10 and they still don't have very strong currency.

Joe, you are right.  Many have lowered their expectations quite a bit based on 'further research' and the fact they have been in it over ten years continually being told an RV would happen in the 'window' of next Tuesday and Thursday.  Back then the actual RV event was a certainty along with the 3 dollar rate. Some thought it would be the $32 program rate because that's what 'gurus' were telling them. Nearly everyone is gone now having sold their dinar or quit posting due to embarrassment.  

And that's where pitiful creatures like Caz come in. He bought in believing this was a sure-fire proposition and who can blame him?  I mean he had credible sources like Okie, Tony Renfrow, Bluwolf and countless others telling him so.  But now that he knows it is not going to happen he and other dinarts have taken to the reset position of, "Oh, I knew all along this was a very speculative risk and I am just betting money I can afford to lose and this is just another 'hedge' against my other portfolio investments and I can take it or leave it and I know I'm not going to make a billion dollar ROI and I'm just in it for the long haul like any other investment and I'll be more than happy with a 10% annual ROI."  It would be amusing if it wasn't so tragic.

But guys like you who are new and have a more realistic outlook are refreshing.  I hope you meant a 1% to 40% return.  That could be possible since China did it. It took a while but they did increase the Yuan by 25% over nine years being pegged to the dollar.  But Iraq needs to get on FOREX first.  No one outside of Iraq will honor a dictate of the Iraqi government and CBI of an RV.  Good Luck

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Markinsa, Hi.  Do you think you may be able to help Caz with the emotional trauma that has engulfed him?  I had indicated the other day that I was bidding him and the site "a fond farewelI" but was only gone for a day since there were posts addressed to me I felt I needed to respond to. In other words. I lied.  Well, he cannot come to terms with this assault on his senses that I or anyone would commit such a transgression and the fact I am still posting.  He is also afraid for my kids and the reign of terror and lies they must be living under. Although I have apologized for this most grievous of offenses he is still visibly shaken by it and I believe he may be having trouble digesting his food.  Who knows, the poor soul may need an enema.  I understand by reading your past posts you may have an advocate with the Father.  You are spiritually minded and may be able to help Caz by interceding to alleviate his sufferings. A simple prayer or the laying on of hands should be sufficient along with the usual daily recommended dosage of Metamucil.  For tougher episodes of Caz's epileptic trauma may I recommend Dulcolax.  This turbo-charged, gutbusting, colon cleansing jack hammer will leave Caz feeling refreshed, revitalized and clean. 

Thank you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Caddyshack,  I'm not new. I have been watching this site since 2008. How do you know caz or anybody else fell for the 3 dollar rate? Did he tell you that? You bash him for that continiously. I would get tired of that real quick. Adam has said all along that he could see a 10 cent increase. If caz believes it would be a 3 dollar rate why would he be here? It seems to me that he would be on the other forums that are preaching that nonsense. 

• Upvote 2

AJ40

I don't have an issue with differing opinions. I do have a problem with folks that come here just to argue and believe THEY are the only ones able to see this speculation for what it is. Caddyshack is just like so many other LOPsters that come and go changing names & circumstance to deceive, then try to lure DV members into arguments nothing more. They argue the same arguments continuously for no obvious purpose than to try to catch folks and then tell them how stupid they are......nothing new. Caddyshack even said in earlier post or a previous life(prior name) that he/she loves to argue. I could understand if a LOPster was here seeking REAL answers....but as anyone can see.....they believe they have all the answers. My question is if you know all the answers and state continuously that there is no feasible way that an RV can occur...........what the H*LL are you here. Answer: to stir trouble and stroke their perceived massive ego. And your right....just like the lottery...it would be great to win 300 mil lottery, and I'll play, but I'm not betting on it. Same with Dinar....I bet what I could afford to lose...If I win, great (whatever the rate is) ....If I lose, I'm cool 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Average joe40 said:

Caddyshack,  I'm not new. I have been watching this site since 2008. How do you know caz or anybody else fell for the 3 dollar rate? Did he tell you that? You bash him for that continiously. I would get tired of that real quick. Adam has said all along that he could see a 10 cent increase. If caz believes it would be a 3 dollar rate why would he be here? It seems to me that he would be on the other forums that are preaching that nonsense. 

BECAUSE THAT IS RATE THE DINAR WAS UNDER SADDAM HUSSEIN. THAT'S THE WAY THE SCAM WAS AND IS SOLD.  NOBODY GOT SUCKERED INTO THIS WITH A PITCH OF 10 CENTS.  Yes, Adam modified his stance to .10 and even predicted a date around four years ago.  I really don't know if Adam still believes an RV of some kind is a certainty or if he is like you believing it may or may not happen. It's my gut feeling he doesn't believe in it at all anymore.  He's much too intelligent for that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I did not get suckered into this Caddyshack. Im a big boy and knew that this sure sounded to good to be true.  But like you said a friend told me about this and it sounded good... Truth is im a pretty darn good electrical contractor but i knew nothing about world banking and foreign currency.  I jumped in anyway because i was told that if it happens it will be to late.  So I bought and bought dinar.  I don't know whats gonna happen.. Don't really care anymore what happens.  Its all good. It was fun and if it does RV i will be happy and if it does not well... Like i said i dont care. I was able to save up quite a bit of cash ( dinar ) which was found money when i sold most of it.  Bought some property and got a new hobby out of it.. I can not complain.  This venture taught me alot and i have a lot to show for it.

BTW no one likes a spelling nazi.

• Upvote 3

Caddyshack, When you look at the history of Iraqs currency since 1949 to the time Saddam took power the value ranged from 2.80 to 4.03. I believe the people who actually researched before they invested  saw this and it played a  part in their decision to invest. It wasn't the value under Saddam that made them decide to invest.

30 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

I did not get suckered into this Caddyshack. Im a big boy and knew that this sure sounded to good to be true.  But like you said a friend told me about this and it sounded good... Truth is im a pretty darn good electrical contractor but i knew nothing about world banking and foreign currency.  I jumped in anyway because i was told that if it happens it will be to late.  So I bought and bought dinar.  I don't know whats gonna happen.. Don't really care anymore what happens.  Its all good. It was fun and if it does RV i will be happy and if it does not well... Like i said i dont care. I was able to save up quite a bit of cash ( dinar ) which was found money when i sold most of it.  Bought some property and got a new hobby out of it.. I can not complain.  This venture taught me alot and i have a lot to show for it.

Now that was a candid response.  Much appreciated!  I couldn't care less about spelling and am not a spelling Nazi except when it comes to Caz because he is obnoxious incarnate.

• Downvote 1

Of course u could not ARGUE the facts  I presented, only that I misspelled a word.....now ain't that special. You've never answered why YOU someone who has never vested (sic) comes to DV just to argue with those that have. And why you feel the need to change your name? I would venture a strong guess that you're in the very low minority that do such. The Mods or Adam could correct me if I'm wrong. What do u possibly hope to gain? You have the answers....as you have put forth numerous times, why waste your time with those that disagree & have vested? Sounds a little psychotic & stalkerish. But you know that and I'm sure I'm not the 1st to present this most obvious observation.   

13 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

100% agree

I would guess your story is like a lot. Mine slightly different, not that it matters. I've invested/speculated in many differing projects & I'm about 50/50. End of the day I responsible for my success's just as I am for my losses. My better half is still upset with me over something that occurred  almost 7 years ago....and I have to own that as well. My hope is we all win or break even......but not guaranteed & I'm cool with that.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:39 AM, caz1104 said:

I'll make it easy for u......We (RV hopefuls at DV) are all stupid, and have no clue in regards to foreign currency's.

>>>>>>>>We will either lose a little,alot,break even, or lose the farm.<<<<<<<<

LOPsters are the only smart people on earth and if we want to survive, we must revert to their way of thinking...otherwise we are doomed. With that said......ur work here is done. 

CAZ , you are right... If you would have admitted that up front it would have saved  a lot of jockeying around.  You have a free will and can continue to believe in an RV. You aren't doomed, life will go on .. It will be an education process.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Downvote 3

10 hours ago, caz1104 said:

100% agree

I would guess your story is like a lot. Mine slightly different, not that it matters. I've invested/speculated in many differing projects & I'm about 50/50. End of the day I responsible for my success's just as I am for my losses. My better half is still upset with me over something that occurred  almost 7 years ago....and I have to own that as well. My hope is we all win or break even......but not guaranteed & I'm cool with that.

Thanks Caz.... Just took me some time to see that i was really being a Debbie downer here at DV.. Always better to look on the bright side of things. Just a better way to live our lives. Getting ready for 3 days tent camping and gold mining right now. and awwwww... bummer the wife does not want to come along with the boys this weekend  Its 26 miles of nasty treacherous dirt roads that you dont want to go on alone near the CA AZ border  .. LOL.   Maybe she will get her nails done. Have a good one everybody!

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Thanks Caz.... Just took me some time to see that i was really being a Debbie downer here at DV.. Always better to look on the bright side of things. Just a better way to live our lives. Getting ready for 3 days tent camping and gold mining right now. and awwwww... bummer the wife does not want to come along with the boys this weekend  Its 26 miles of nasty treacherous dirt roads that you dont want to go on alone near the CA AZ border  .. LOL.   Maybe she will get her nails done. Have a good one everybody!

Classy response. Ain't none of us perfect...we just don't want to be reminded of it - LOL

Enjoy ur 3 day venture....can't say I envy u. I'm a golf course/beach guy my self - LOL

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 9:39 AM, caz1104 said:

I'll make it easy for u......We (RV hopefuls at DV) are all stupid, and have no clue in regards to foreign currency's. We will either lose a little,alot,break even, or lose the farm. LOPsters are the only smart people on earth and if we want to survive, we must revert to their way of thinking...otherwise we are doomed. With that said......ur work here is done.

Those were your exact words.  I know you were just funning but  some newbe could have dropped in for the first time and not knowing taken them seriously. I am not concerned with you as you seem to have had plenty of experience  with investment losses .  I am concerned about The DVers that really expect to make a profit and will be devastated when they don't.

Sadly, I've lost my partner CS.  But if you are right he will be back ...

• Downvote 2

I guess I should have said you took my words out of context(no surprise)....but u knew that. And yes like most folks that speculate & invest....I don't always show a financial gain. But I will say overall I'm on the plus side in terms of monies. Why should u care about others profits or losses.....u know not anyone on a personal level...How many folks from the ENRON(or any other investment loss) days do u console?  Do you have a HELP Crisis center or HELP 1-800 line? JMO-but if someone is "devastated" IF they lose on this venture or any... they should not invest at all in anything. Investing TOO much money based on a hunch, friend, family member, or cartoon characters  advise is IMO not wise. Sadly it happens daily EVERYWHERE. Own it if you lose and don't blame others for your stupidity of not doing ur due diligence. Gurus/LOPsters/Dealers do NOT have the ability to force anyone to do as they preach...and last I heard NO ONE has been reported to have  been held at gunpoint to purchase Dinar. Ahhhh maybe that's why LOPsters have so much Hate & Revenge in their hearts....did someone hold a gun to your head? Silly Rabbitt

Elmer, how did you do your "due diligence " before you bought your dinar?????? You are probably the only one who took the time as most others admit their "tipster"  told them not to dally as it could happen "soon "  and need to get yours FAST.  How long have you been WAITING ????? To my thinking investing  ANY amount of money on a tip, hunch etc.  is foolish.

No I don't bear any malice towards RVers. Just a concern ... I know you are well off BUT I read that many are counting almost entirely on the massive RV to fund their future and have nothing else, that's the concern.  When I read the "buying/selling " forum I see " must sell 2mil to cover xxxxx".  That's less than $2K !!!!  Taking at least a $400 loss in the transaction!!!!   Why don't they have that much in cash savings or put on credit card?   The only thing I can think is that the dinar is ALL the savings they had!.. That is a person that should not be buying dinar in the first place. .

• Downvote 2

Putting words in my mouth....sad.....never said I was well off. Nor did I say u had malice towards any RV'ers. There are many that go into "buying/selling" forum that are buyers as well(2 in the last week)...u fail to mention those. Also now it appears you know folks financial standings.....WOW folks just open up and give u that info.

And don't feel bad for Caddy/EverCurious/Truthfull1/Mr Rich......perfect example of someone that just can't let it(Dinar) go. If that ain't a sickness/ addiction someone contact Webster's so they do a re-write. What's one of the definition's of insanity?..doing the same thing over & over again expecting different results....Ding!..Ding!...Ding!   We have a winner - LOPster's . Houston we have liftoff!!