Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

hey wheres that lop at? o yea it never came. Next. Its funny they love to dish out their wil never be an RV we are all idiots for investing in the dinar, yet their little theory has never happened neither. Funny how that works itself out than they backtrack and say they dont believe in a lop anymore. Which totally discredits them even more.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, easyrider said:

hey wheres that lop at? o yea it never came. Next. Its funny they love to dish out their wil never be an RV we are all idiots for investing in the dinar, yet their little theory has never happened neither. Funny how that works itself out than they backtrack and say they dont believe in a lop anymore. Which totally discredits them even more.

Good to see ya

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, easyrider said:

Where's the LOP? Ask Iraq. There the ones who said there were contemplating it as opposed to an RV which they have never said nor could say they would do.  Don't know why this forum is named Lopster.  A LOP is only something Iraq could do and other nations have done to offset wild printing of of their currency.  Just because they haven't doesn't mean they are planning an RV instead. We don't need them to LOP to justify our claim that an RV is a historical, economic and mathematical impossibility.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, Shelley said:

Thank you caddy whatever  your name is ... Thank you for being the almighty know it all ... You have saved me , I sold my dinar , my children will now have a place to live and food on the table ... All because of you thank you .... Nah LOL 

Well good then.  My work here is done.

• Downvote 4

WOW, I didn't think any RVers ,except CAZ paid any attention to this forum!  I though they only checked the rumors.. WELCOME.

CAZ, you are correct No one,  not even the CBI gov knows IF EVER they will increase the value of the dinar.  BUT he could know IF they intend to RD it.  It would be the logical thing to do just takes time and money.  Maybe a little politics.  Ideally drop the zeros and put it on par with the USD and issue similar denominations, 1,5,10 up to 100. Certainly would get the dollar out of local transactions. But the 1000+USD  you paid for a 1M IQD would  only be worth $1000.  The only difficult part of this is the subdinar coins/bills. It also assumes that the economy stabilizes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well I think we are finally getting down to basics.  Dinar dealers are counting on the dinar NOT changing value. They will be content with turning over their inventory for a 20% markup as long as dinarians are willing to buy and sell. As long as they stay legal and don't end up in court. They have a good thing going and hope it goes like this forever. If it revalues even to as .2 of a  cent they know the game is over ,turn out the lights close the door and walk away. But reasonably sure that wont happen.

• Downvote 2

Well isn't that special church lady...........you've just now figured out how dealers make money.....WOW-priceless. Please don't tell me you thought the dealers were a non-profit organization?-LOL Your new-found (regurgitated)  LOPster buddy caddycrack just realized how the free market system works-smh. He also just learned a new word (gouging)....too bad it doesn't apply.

16 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Well isn't that special church lady...........you've just now figured out how dealers make money.....WOW-priceless. Please don't tell me you thought the dealers were a non-profit organization?-LOL Your new-found (regurgitated)  LOPster buddy caddycrack just realized how the free market system works-smh. He also just learned a new word (gouging)....too bad it doesn't apply.

You believe paying a 20% markup on both sides isn't gouging? Not in the dinar community, of course not, because the perceived value to the faithful is priceless and if I were a dinar dealer I'd increase the margin to 30% and you, Spaz, would pay it.  Also, I got some Ocean Front Property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

Edited by caddyshack
spelling
  • Downvote 2

Investments/speculations aren't for the weak of heart.....and caddycrack is a perfect example of someone that should never invest. If it doesn't go his/her way...the crybaby side kicks in. Blames others...calls said investment "illegitimate" & a "scam". Now he/she claims "gouging"...advise: stay inside...don't ever leave...don't answer the phone.. don't talk to people.....don't listen to the radio...don't watch TV...& don't look at the internet. That way maybe, just maybe....nothing bad will happen to you.  

3 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Investments/speculations aren't for the weak of heart.....and caddycrack is a perfect example of someone that should never invest. If it doesn't go his/her way...the crybaby side kicks in. Blames others...calls said investment "illegitimate" & a "scam". Now he/she claims "gouging"...advise: stay inside...don't ever leave...don't answer the phone.. don't talk to people.....don't listen to the radio...don't watch TV...& don't look at the internet. That way maybe, just maybe....nothing bad will happen to you.  

Strawman much? What you are saying is that all investment offers and opportunities are equal. Well, maybe so.  I mean sending money to Nigeria would be equal to buying Dinar as neither has a chance of a profit.  And if I didn't get what was promised I should never invest even in mutual funds heavily loaded with Government bonds because I didn't like my previous attempt? I shouldn't invest in anything because I didn't invest in the Dinar? Spaz, you are losing your reason to deliberate. Why are you saying the following:

"Now he/she claims "gouging"...advise: stay inside...don't ever leave...don't answer the phone.. don't talk to people.....don't listen to the radio...don't watch TV...& don't look at the internet. That way maybe, just maybe....nothing bad will happen to you."  

You know I have never commented on investing or not investing in anything else other than the Dinar. Did I ever say not to take risks or stay inside, don't talk to people, blame anybody, don't invest in anything?  This is what happens to people when they have lost the argument.  Again, you really believe that if anyone doubts the certain riches of the dinar they should bury their head in the sand and not invest in anything ever again because they can't 'stomach' the torture of the dinar. So a stock broker can't advise you against a certain play because he doesn't believe in the dinar.  Ok, I'll give you some ballsy investment advice.  Invest in ANYTHING but the dinar! How's that? Anything has more, at least equal odds if you count the Nigerian scams, of a probability of success.  You're right though. Dinar investing is not for the weak of heart. It's for the weak of mind.  You have surrendered faith over reason.  

If you want to restore any credibility you believe you still may have, argue the points that are given on the previous post.  Don't make up opposing arguments to your own beliefs to attempt to make you look sane, assign them to someone else and then argue against it.  There are prescriptions for patients like that. 

• Downvote 2

God sake you lopsters are still flogging a dead horse - please do yourself a favour and stop worrying about something you don't believe in and get a life. ! In fact why don't you start exposing real scams like the Nigerian lottery instead of a currency most people haven't even Heard of !!!!!   

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 2

On 2/17/2017 at 2:38 PM, rockfl9 said:

WOW, I didn't think any RVers ,except CAZ paid any attention to this forum!  I though they only checked the rumors.. WELCOME.

CAZ, you are correct No one,  not even the CBI gov knows IF EVER they will increase the value of the dinar.  BUT he could know IF they intend to RD it.  It would be the logical thing to do just takes time and money.  Maybe a little politics.  Ideally drop the zeros and put it on par with the USD and issue similar denominations, 1,5,10 up to 100. Certainly would get the dollar out of local transactions. But the 1000+USD  you paid for a 1M IQD would  only be worth $1000.  The only difficult part of this is the subdinar coins/bills. It also assumes that the economy stabilizes.

Then the only thing I lost is commission and time. :lol:  P.S.  Oh, to answer your question to the O.P.  I take out a $100k loan with a bank.  They write me a check for $100,000.00.  The bank didn't give me any cash but they put on their books that they have a new $100k asset.  Where did the money come from?  After all these years, you still don't know squat about how banks work. :facepalm2:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Then the only thing I lost is commission and time. :lol:  P.S.  Oh, to answer your question to the O.P.  I take out a $100k loan with a bank.  They write me a check for $100,000.00.  The bank didn't give me any cash but they put on their books that they have a new $100k asset.  Where did the money come from?  After all these years, you still don't know squat about how banks work. :facepalm2:

Hi markinsa hope your well buddy 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, caddyshack said:

Strawman much? What you are saying is that all investment offers and opportunities are equal. Well, maybe so.  I mean sending money to Nigeria would be equal to buying Dinar as neither has a chance of a profit.  And if I didn't get what was promised I should never invest even in mutual funds heavily loaded with Government bonds because I didn't like my previous attempt? I shouldn't invest in anything because I didn't invest in the Dinar? Spaz, you are losing your reason to deliberate. Why are you saying the following:

"Now he/she claims "gouging"...advise: stay inside...don't ever leave...don't answer the phone.. don't talk to people.....don't listen to the radio...don't watch TV...& don't look at the internet. That way maybe, just maybe....nothing bad will happen to you."  

You know I have never commented on investing or not investing in anything else other than the Dinar. Did I ever say not to take risks or stay inside, don't talk to people, blame anybody, don't invest in anything?  This is what happens to people when they have lost the argument.  Again, you really believe that if anyone doubts the certain riches of the dinar they should bury their head in the sand and not invest in anything ever again because they can't 'stomach' the torture of the dinar. So a stock broker can't advise you against a certain play because he doesn't believe in the dinar.  Ok, I'll give you some ballsy investment advice.  Invest in ANYTHING but the dinar! How's that? Anything has more, at least equal odds if you count the Nigerian scams, of a probability of success.  You're right though. Dinar investing is not for the weak of heart. It's for the weak of mind.  You have surrendered faith over reason.  

If you want to restore any credibility you believe you still may have, argue the points that are given on the previous post.  Don't make up opposing arguments to your own beliefs to attempt to make you look sane, assign them to someone else and then argue against it.  There are prescriptions for patients like that. 

Now that you've re-written how "Free Markets" & Banking work, it's obvious you still have no idea do you or understand? You've formed a narrative on both to fit your argument. IMO- You invested in dinar before doing your homework....then and only then did you decide that the "gurus" who you listened to, pulled your pants down in front of a crowd and started laughing at you. Your feelings got hurt, you sold out. And now (jan 2017) come back under new name & circumstance with an axe to grind & decide to seek revenge on those mean Ol gurus & Dinar dealers. I give up...you win the Dinar LOPster Somewhat Human(ity) Award for the month of Feb for your attempts to save the Dinar world from themselves....goodwork...now go home. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1