Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

23 Nov 2016 Adam Montana Weekly

Adam Montana

Today's chat isn't going to be complicated... you can look at the latest news and see how we are doing.

Hint: It's GOOD!

Here's my take on the situation... you can look at it all 6 ways from Sunday, come up with 17 different analyses,
and pay 24 different experts to give you 3 different opinions each for a total of 312 individual explanations. I'd bet 
75% of them will be good, and 25% will be negative. 

Now here's where you need to be real sharp... if you're on the 25% side, stop reading anything related to dinar. 

Seriously, just stop! You're wasting your time!

But if you see the positive side, and you agree with me and you see an RV coming... I certainly hope you're in 
the VIP group.

That's all I have to say about it right now.

kjwayne  Adam, which will come first ; . the introduction of the lower denoms or a new rate for the dinar ?

That's a great question. I think they come at the same time, OR the lower denoms come slightly sooner.

:twocents: 

SnowGlobe7  Do you think Iraq will follow in Egypts footprints in how they will change the value of their currency?

(stole from Yotas comment)

It's not fair to steal comments, because in this case I have no idea what was being referenced... So I have to pass.

:shrug: 

ranfan  not to be bothering you.but i joined the VIP section and havent recieved my paper saying i did i just wanted to know when to expect it,also i would like to change my email account i would like to be emailed at  xyz@gmail.com. and you need to fire someone at lambo field i was betting on them lol but the boys covered for me Thanks for all you do.

Yeah I'm all about firing someone at Lambeau too... 

Check my signature below and find the link about Platinum Certificate

:twothumbs:

King Bean  Hi Adam. I think the DV community could use some clarification on the HCL. There's lots of speculation that it is "buried" in the 2017 budget. We've heard this before (2016 specifically) but the HCL, as I understand it, is an animal all in itself. There may be an "oil agreement" loosely defined and agreed to by Baghdad and Erbil included in the budget. I've read the budget and it doesn't include all the parameters as defined by the initial HCL as written back in 2007. Can you clarify the difference between the "oil agreement" and HCL ? Thanks.

You're actually hitting the nail on the head here, and I'm glad you posted this.

HCL vs "oil agreement" is exactly what is going on... I'll get to the point real fast. They are using this term as a buffer while they are fiddling around. As much as I would love to pin these turkeys down... it's not going to happen. They will crank it up when they are ready, and it's not going to happen when we are most comfortably ready.

FirstTop  Adam,  Do you think they are waiting until Mosul is clear of ISIS and making sure Mosul banks are secured and accounted for before CBI makes RV announcement?.   Accounting for currency stolen, inventory of cash, etc.

NO, but the Mosul operation is a big deal and they are doing awesome! 

DinarThug  Adam - So How Much Money Did U Win By Betting On Trump ? 

A good amount but like every other bet I ever won... not as much as I wanted :D

truthis  I wish I had placed the bet when he shared the site i would have been rich man today .

I don't always win, but I do have a history of winning. If you're not in my VIP group I'm certainly not going to bother you after the RV. :)    

ladyGrace'sDaddy  Good Day to you Sir 

Donald Trump wins the election in one of the most historic victories in our nation's history.

My question to you is can we now see the Adam Montana happy dance?

I predict that if we do the Central Bank of Iraq will RV their currency and the Green Bay Packers will win the Super Bowl. :bravo:

I do the "happy dance" every day I wake up and realize I didn't poop the bed :D

Caye98  PRESIDENT TRUMP

Don't get me started my friend! :lol: 

• Upvote 13

6 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

But if you see the positive side, and you agree with me and you see an RV coming... I certainly hope you're in 
the VIP group.

Oh, Yeah, Adam - I definitely see the positive side, and I agree with you and I see an RV coming!

Thank You for the upbeat Wednesday post, Adam!

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 5

When I first started this roller coaster ride, I was a member of at least 4 other dinar sites, and then I found this one. I am now a member of DinarVets only, because the information that you have been giving was not "there is going to be an RV this Friday or Monday and it will be $3.50 (or $5.00 or $1.50)" after coming to DV, I have joined the VIP group and the information has been more sane, the site more calm......

In short........Thanks Adam for everything

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Adam and Happy Thanksgiving DV and God Bless everyone...

• - -----

Thumbnail

•  

...and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Yota. After Adam, you, Sandfly, Clown, and just a few others (oh, I can't forget granny), keep us grounded and steady. Thanks to you all !

• Upvote 3