Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raise the three zeros from the Iraqi currency

DinarThug

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

GM LGD and all of DV..I don't know about all that..these articles speak of the subject but in reality the CBI not gonna broadcast it true intention if monetary value is involved...ain't gonna happen...but they have stated they want to give purchasing power to the citizens from past articles...which is what they had in the past...Hope everybody has a Bless Day...

And a good morning to you as well Yota and DV,  IMO the Iraq Dinar in being forcefully kept below its true value, what the true value is is pure guess at this time. As of late we have been seeing many many articles about currency reform, deletion of zeros, Iraq stock exchange, 2017 budget, security and on and on. Iraqs mission is to regain its place as a global player, become a nation of peace, wealth, prosperity for its citizens. Over the years we have seen (some more then others) many hurdles and obstacles to overcome, and although we have seemingly been here before, we have not seen the flurry of activity going on lately. Again, imo, I totally agree with Yota's comment above, especially about Iraq announcing any kind of RV. 

• Upvote 6

This Just In From Guru Central ! :o

:D     :D     :D

11-15-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   For those who don't know, deleting or dropping the zeros in the case of Iraq won't happen overnight. It's going to take time.  The zeros will go away one by one as the dinar rises in value. What causes the value to rise is what is known as "supply and demand"  Or what some call "market forces". Meaning as investors and investment comes into Iraq, it will drive the value of the dinar up...Which will cause the zeros to go away naturally over time. There is no RV or single event. This is well documented in the IMF...Stand by Agreement. 

11-15-2016   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   [...if three zeros are removed, a hypothetical is, eight $25,000 note would become a $25 note is that correct?]  First off - it's a 25k DINAR note... worth $25 USD (currently)...and when they get done revaluing - no matter what the USD value is - or should be OUT OF IRAQ...inside Iraq - 1 Dinar will still be worth 1 Dinar...a Dinar is a Dinar... so ask yourself - again, when they are writing these articles about their currency - who are they talking to?  Iraqi's - where a Dinar is still going to be worth a Dinar...so what are they removing?  ...it's NOT A LOP - that is what taking a 25k (IQD) note to a 25 IQD note would be - and there's NO WAY...So...if it's NOT NOMINAL VALUE... AKA - .0086 >> .86 and it's NOT A LOP... AKA 25,000 = a 25 IQD note...then what is it?  a removal of the bigger - 3 zero notes over a period of time... 

11-15-2016   Newshound Guru mike   Article:  "CBI decision to remove three zeros from the currency of Iraq beginning in 2017"  ...even if they "start" the process in 2017, there's still a ton of work to be done. We know they need to fix the MCP and liberate the exchange, but they also need legislation to encourage the foreign capital needed to rebuild. Some kind of economy is also going to be required to create demand for Iraqi products as well.  Here's hoping they get on the ball and demonstrate a movement towards the open market economy instead of talking about beginning the process, the sooner they do, the sooner they'll get to a dime. 

11-14-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "...the official source in the Iraqi Central Bank stressed that the purpose of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is to lift the economy and prosperity to raise support for the dinar, which will be a key reason for the return of Iraq's economy again in January 2017.."    WOW! Now they even gave us a closer timeframe. They actually said January of 2017 not just early in 2017…WOW!   So we are getting very close to this target. I am very excited and so should you.  

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

And a good morning to you as well Yota and DV,  IMO the Iraq Dinar in being forcefully kept below its true value, what the true value is is pure guess at this time. As of late we have been seeing many many articles about currency reform, deletion of zeros, Iraq stock exchange, 2017 budget, security and on and on. Iraqs mission is to regain its place as a global player, become a nation of peace, wealth, prosperity for its citizens. Over the years we have seen (some more then others) many hurdles and obstacles to overcome, and although we have seemingly been here before, we have not seen the flurry of activity going on lately. Again, imo, I totally agree with Yota's comment above, especially about Iraq announcing any kind of RV. 

Good morning DV,Wiljor, and Yota :)

Loving all the positive articles and explanations, but the one thing I'm still struggling with is the fact they ARE announcing all these intentions. I thought the idea was to NOT announce the time frame for this to discourage people from rushing to buy up dinar.

I know some have tried to explain this but sometimes you can hear something one way--and not 'get it'--but someone can say/explain it another way and it 'clicks'.

Still hoping someone can explain why all this announcing of plans, intentions, and time frame in January isn't a bad thing? 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

No it's all part of the design, they can spring it any time before, or after, this is more of information to the Iraqi people, and I thought Iraq 2017 is already underway, when the most of the world's still waiting for it, so really this is a any day type of situation atm as I see it...

According to kaperoni, it ain't happening "as an event".....

On 11/16/2016 at 1:18 AM, Officiallytook said:

S550 is cool and all...but think I'm going CoPo or SS 1LE with supporting modifications

First buy will be S550  THEN SL63AMG !   That's why that make all of those cars and colors, different strokes for different folks.

Enjoy anything that GOD puts before us !

• Upvote 1

I'm sure an explanation to this question has been given multitudinous times, and I still don't get it: When the conversation involves the deletion of the three-zeros, and every note I possess has three zeros, where does such a deletion leave me? Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, rendog said:

I'm sure an explanation to this question has been given multitudinous times, and I still don't get it: When the conversation involves the deletion of the three-zeros, and every note I possess has three zeros, where does such a deletion leave me? Thanks

Taken from www.xe.com

XE Currency Converter: IQD to USD

Read important information about the IQD.1 IQD =0.000845666USD
Iraqi Dinar1 IQD = 0.000845666 USD
US Dollar1 USD = 1,182.50 IQD
Live mid-market rate 2016-11-17 20:14 UTC

The removal of the three zeros for us in the US would be to remove the three zeros immediately to the right of the decimal point.  There was another recent article stating the IQD is pegged and is projected to remain pegged to the USD.  If there was a straight removal of the three zeros and hold at 1 IQD = 0.845666 USD then the 25,000 IQD note is worth 21,141.65 USD.  There are also articles that suggest the dinar will return to the "former glory" of nominally 1 IQD = 3.22 IQD.  In that case, the 25,000 IQD note is worth 75,000 USD.

You likie?

• Upvote 12

21 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Taken from www.xe.com

The removal of the three zeros for us in the US would be to remove the three zeros immediately to the right of the decimal point.  There was another recent article stating the IQD is pegged and is projected to remain pegged to the USD.  If there was a straight removal of the three zeros and hold at 1 IQD = 0.845666 USD then the 25,000 IQD note is worth 21,141.65 USD.  There are also articles that suggest the dinar will return to the "former glory" of nominally 1 IQD = 3.22 IQD.  In that case, the 25,000 IQD note is worth 75,000 USD.

You likie?

Oh yes! 

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, kjwayne said:

First buy will be S550  THEN SL63AMG !   That's why that make all of those cars and colors, different strokes for different folks.

Enjoy anything that GOD puts before us !

I always said my vehicle purchase would depend on the latest model and the coming season. Looks like a Black Mercedes G63 for me . Maybe we can negotiate a group rate !!! 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

Now that would make America great again.

:twothumbs:

The economy would strengthen

The National debt would be reduced BIG time cause of the capital gains tax

PPL would go back to work making the things we just bought

Bills would be PAID OFF

And the banking industry would come to you for a change just like good ole Mr. Drysdale did

We'd all be the Clapets w/that cement pond in the back

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Taken from www.xe.com

You likie?

Oh yea baby! Keep talking dirty!  :D

2 hours ago, Flash101 said:

The economy would strengthen

The National debt would be reduced BIG time cause of the capital gains tax

PPL would go back to work making the things we just bought

Bills would be PAID OFF

And the banking industry would come to you for a change just like good ole Mr. Drysdale did

We'd all be the Clapets w/that cement pond in the back

Not to mention the trillions of dinars that the U.S. Government owns. Somehow I think that this was the whole idea all along, but then we had a change of political leaders in America and Obama was either more concerned with Iran and his legacy or destroying America than putting another bandaid on our fiscal economy. 

No matter now we have Trump wanting to put the last man to run against Obama as Secretary of State. And he's doing that after Romney did everything he could to stop Trump from getting elected, things that make you go HUUUUUMMMMMM. 

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not to mention the trillions of dinars that the U.S. Government owns. Somehow I think that this was the whole idea all along, but then we had a change of political leaders in America and Obama was either more concerned with Iran and his legacy or destroying America than putting another bandaid on our fiscal economy. 

No matter now we have Trump wanting to put the last man to run against Obama as Secretary of State. And he's doing that after Romney did everything he could to stop Trump from getting elected, things that make you go HUUUUUMMMMMM. 

I gotta agree w/u lGD +1 from

• Upvote 2