Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Account Holders

caper

This is a call to all Warka Account holders, with respect to our tax exposure, and the options available to us. We need to have a general discussion and reflect our respect concern because, I know many of you out there have legitimate concerns that are not being specifically addressed. 

We've had difficulties on occasion with gaining access to our account, and correspondence with the bank isn't exactly top notch,  but we just keep sending emails every day to Mohammed Issa at 

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

be consistent in sending the email from the same email address each time

Make sure you put your account number on your email. it usually takes a week for a response but we do eventually get our problems resolved. Five years is a long time, it may just be a simple thing, when you go to warka login ,  first click the terms and conditions box. Then it takes you to the next page where you put your account number in... then enter the code shown, click continue, then it's your password section. At this point if you don't get in, notice the message you're getting and convey this in your email to the bank...it's very frustrating but Keep trying, and don't forget to keep looking in your junk folder for the response because ours have showed up there many times. I hope this helps you because i know how frustrating it can be.

Edited by caper

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 11:05 AM, lvbodyworker said:

I have not been able to get a response from Warka in about 5 years.  If you have any suggestions, I would sure like help finding out if my money is still there.  If you have a viable contact, Please share. Thanks in advance.

So did capers advice get you connected?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So glad you were able to get back in to your account,  keep the instructions close at hand because this problem is ongoing and it seems to happen regularly but not so regularly that we remember how we solved it the previous time.  It helps when we have solutions close at hand. 

Happy new year to you ,  let's hope 2017 brings us the RV we've been waiting for!🎉🍷

We suspect a drop in interest rates that has not been posted.

My total last year was 1,629,785.735 in interest.

583,679.646 in the last six months.

1,046,106.089 in the first six months.

In my thinking interest rate has decrease by about half. just saying!

An explanation for the 50% drop in annual interest rates or some public posting was missed. Lots of questions remain relative to tax treatment, access to funds to cover those taxes and what, if anything will happen to the zeros in these accounts after the reset.  

I believe you are confusing physical dinars, with digital electronic dinars in a Warka account. A physical dinar note, i.e., 25,000 dinar note will be replaced with a 25 dinar note after the removal of the three zeroes. With the digital currency held in a Warka account you only have a total amount in your account.

There is nothing in a Warka [digital] Bank account to reflect that you have various denominations, i.e., that you have a total of 25,000 dinar notes, or that you have a total of 50,000 dinar notes etc., your Warka [digital] bank account only reflect a total number of individual dinars, there are no zeros to be removed, there are only a total of individual dinars in the account.

The only zeros to be removed are from the physical notes, or the exchange rate against another currency.

For example, the IQD is currently pegged to the USD. If the RV were to occur [Jan 5, 2017] today, and the three zeros in front of the dinar ...

1 USD = .00086931 IQD 

were to be removed ...

1 USD = .86931 IQD

one USD would be worth less than a IQD. You would need $1.15 to purchase 1.00 IQD ...

1/.86931 = 1.1503376 or 1.15

Edited by caper

I believe you are confusing physical dinars, with digital electronic dinars in a Warka account. A physical dinar note, i.e., 25,000 dinar note will be replaced with a 25 dinar note after the removal of the three zeroes. With the digital currency held in a Warka account you only have a total amount in your account.

There is nothing in a Warka [digital] Bank account to reflect that you have various denominations, i.e., that you have a total of 25,000 dinar notes, or that you have a total of 50,000 dinar notes etc., your Warka [digital] bank account only reflect a total number of individual dinars, there are no zeros to be removed, there are only a total of individual dinars in the account.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/19/2016 at 11:34 AM, caper said:

We've had difficulties on occasion with gaining access to our account, and correspondence with the bank isn't exactly top notch,  but we just keep sending emails every day to Mohammed Issa at 

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

be consistent in sending the email from the same email address each time

Make sure you put your account number on your email. it usually takes a week for a response but we do eventually get our problems resolved. Five years is a long time, it may just be a simple thing, when you go to warka login ,  first click the terms and conditions box. Then it takes you to the next page where you put your account number in... then enter the code shown, click continue, then it's your password section. At this point if you don't get in, notice the message you're getting and convey this in your email to the bank...it's very frustrating but Keep trying, and don't forget to keep looking in your junk folder for the response because ours have showed up there many times. I hope this helps you because i know how frustrating it can be.

I did exactly what you said and I DID hear from Mohammed Issa after not looking at my account for 2 years. Thank you very much for this advice. I also learned if you don't access your account on a reg Bases your password will not be valid and that was exactly what happened to me, have my new password and loving what I see with the interest I have accumulated. Go RV. Now want to get involved in the ISX WISH ME LUCK.LOL

• Upvote 1