Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Drive by :)

Adam Montana

Awesome Adam!!! Let's keep this train moving right into the station!!! Let's get this RV DONE!!!! C'MON Iraq, YOU want this, and NEED this as much as we do! Maybe this is finally the best Christmas so far, or will it be the best New Year so far?? Hopefully not much beyond 1Q, 2017!!!! GO RV!

• Upvote 2

I was wondering if someone from support could help me? I have sent emails and not been able to get a response. 

I am a Platinum VIP member, but I can't see the VIP thread. I did not receive either of the test emails. I have a hotmail account. I have only periodically received any emails in the past and learn things from my mom who is also VIP

Can an someone point me in the right direction to get some assistance? 

Thanks so much! 

Edited by Lotsofdreams

12 minutes ago, Lotsofdreams said:

I was wondering if someone from support could help me? I have sent emails and not been able to get a response. 

I am a Platinum VIP member, but I can't see the VIP thread. I did not receive either of the test emails. I have a hotmail account. I have only periodically received any emails in the past and learn things from my mom who is also VIP

Can an someone point me in the right direction to get some assistance? 

Thanks so much! 

You are listed as a VIP member, no problems there. I bet now that you are logged in you will see the content in my original post.

Your problem is probably your email account. I'd switch to gmail.

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, iamtheeggman said:

Would it be better for us tax-wise if it would wait until 2017

It won't matter if the RV is in 2016 or 2017, what matters for you tax wise is WHEN you see a profit. So if the RV is 2016 (please) and you do not cash any in until 2017 you would not profit from the RV in 2016, and so no taxable event. :twocents:

• Upvote 2

The Trump Effect. I have been unemployed or underemployed since 2008.  I have set out hundreds of resumes. I had one interview on 28 Oct and they said they would get back to me in a few weeks. BANG Trump get elected and I GET 3 emails over a 10 day period to update my information and sign the changes. On Wednesday I received an offer letter 8 days from the election.  

My brother-in-law has been working VC for our business. He has received 2 solid investment followed ups in the last week. He has a call on Monday to give his business plan presentation.  Money is coming in from the side lines folks.  We have been looking for VC for 6 years now. The money smells the oppertunity.  

• Upvote 13